Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Stephan Doyle (StephanCal) - BPL Guest

My Locale Stephan Doyle hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Stephan Doyle has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stephan Doyle

Showing 191 - 200 of 861 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...87

Forum » Thread

Re: fudge
Joe at Zpacks has made hoodless bags at incredibly light weights. I like quilts because I can control the width. In warm weather, it's easy to vent, twist, turn, or cinch it up in the middle...

In GEAR » Sleeping Bags vs Quilts
March 14, 2:41pm

Re: Fastest drying long sleeve baselayer
Patagonia Cap 1 or 2 is one option. A running shirt is another. I have several from a number of brands, and I've found Adidas to be above average. They're all fairly similar, and you won...

In GEAR » Fastest drying long sleeve baselayer
March 13, 9:04pm

mine
$18.19 I try not to buy full-priced items from REI. I'm sure much of it was items under $20.

In Gear Deals » REI Dividend?
March 12, 10:29pm

Re: Ultralight Tent for Denali
Just a backpacking trip? I think the Echo tents would be fine. A climbing trip, OTOH, not so much. What's your plan while you're up there?

In GEAR » Ultralight Tent for Denali
March 12, 10:15pm

Re: Evazote Pads
1/8" pads are back in stock! Those were gone for awhile.

In Gear Deals » Evazote Pads
March 11, 8:49pm

Re: which bag - WM or FF?
Yes to all the women need extra insulation posts. In that same approach, and R-value of 2.8 will give you problems. You might not feel cold, but your body will be making up for it. "The ave...

In GEAR » which bag - WM or FF?
March 11, 8:47pm

Re: Diamond Solo Cuben Fiber Tent
John, how tall are you? In your YouTube video (featuring this "carbin fiber" tent), this tent doesn't give the impression of being very long. By the time you're on top of a 2.5&qu...

In GEAR » Diamond Solo Cuben Fiber Tent
March 11, 4:50pm

Re: McHale - This is my pack
Todd, can you fill us in more on this material? Is this a Spectra Lite, or a Dyneema X Plus? It looks a little heavier than the HMG material, which is really great stuff. My climbing buddies ...

In GEAR » McHale dyed cuben packs.
March 10, 2:03am

Re: Interesting companies
Arc'Teryx is known for superb quality, and the Altra has received rave reviews. But no one seems to know why they put the hydration carrier on the side of that line of packs. Black Diamond m...

In GEAR » Discussing a few packs...
March 10, 1:57am

Re: Newbie quilt question
No, the slit doesn't create a cold spot, which is the point of eliminating it. You are completely wrapped by the quilt + your pad. A quilt does require something over your noggin, however. T...

In GEAR » Newbie quilt question
March 09, 11:44am

All Reader Reviews by Stephan Doyle

Stephan Doyle has posted no reviews.