BPL Community Profile

Mark Ryan (Sixguns01) - BPL Guest

My Locale Somewhere. Probably lost.
About Me Recreational Backpacker and Kayaker
My PDF Gear ListRyan's All-Purpose Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Ryan

Showing 191 - 200 of 460 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...46

Forum » Thread

Re: pillow recommendations
Fred- I use the Coccon Hyperlight Pillow, 2.3oz. It is inflatable with stuffing around the bladder. It doesn't feel at plastic like many others do. I am an "active" sleeper like...

In GEAR » pillow recommendations
January 24, 5:06am

Re: Shelter
Tents- Double-walled (rainfly) Tarptent- Single-walled

In GEAR » Tarp vs tent vs tarptent
January 22, 2:11pm

Re: UL Plastic cup find
Jason- Take the GSI label off; there's a couple of grams

In GEAR » UL Plastic cup find
January 22, 7:03am

Eureka!!!!!!
"The biggest problem I have with companies marketing these packs that way is that it worked on me." --Chris S. I know that's the truth for me. Chris said it best. I fell for it i...

In GEAR » Big, Heavy Packs
January 21, 12:12pm

WTB: Collapsible Water Containers
Looking for two 32oz, one 16oz, one 8oz flasks. Rum Runners, Platy's, even Evernew. Going to try out carrying my water with these instead of Powerade bottles. Thanks

In Gear Swap » WTB: Collapsible Water Containers
January 21, 11:51am

Pocket fan myself-
I miss the old days of external packs (not the weight) and their exterior pockets. For me, it was the best way to keep everything organized and very accessible. When I switched to Internal packs,...

In GEAR » Packs, Packs, Packs
January 21, 11:26am

Re: This was what I started with...
Wallace- Can you name a few other distributors? Because- "Knowing is half the battle" Sorry, just had too, but seriously I'm still searching and to have a couple of others to com...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Harmony House Backpacking Kit??
January 21, 10:54am

REI
Find one that is comfortable with all your gear in it. I'd buy from REI and try it out for the weekend. If it sucks, then bring it back and try again. That's what I did to find the right...

In GEAR » Packs, Packs, Packs
January 21, 10:50am

WTB: 48" Tent Poles
Looking for a 2 tent poles for my GG The One tent. Anyone? 48.5" (123 cm.)

In Gear Swap » WTB: 48" Tent Poles
January 21, 5:53am

5 day Trips in the NE???
I'm looking for a 5 day trip in the NE (NJ,PA,NY,CT) area. Trying to stay off the AT and the Long Path. Planning to do in it from early Spring to Fall; so any trips that come to mind during t...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » 5 day Trips in the NE???
January 20, 8:34am

All Reader Reviews by Mark Ryan

Mark Ryan has posted no reviews.