BPL Community Profile

Rod Lawlor (Rod_Lawlor) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Rod Lawlor has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rod Lawlor

Showing 191 - 200 of 1062 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...107

Forum » Thread

Hi Harald
I also use the H51 and really like it. I have had it turn on a couple times in my pack or pocket, which has never happened with any other torch I've used, so I now always unscrew the end cap a...

In GEAR » Flashlight / Headlight recommendations
October 01, 10:55pm

Not a BPL
Hi Jim, I don't have a BPL one, but can grab you a nice LW one if you're interested. About $14 plus postage. Regards, Rod

In Gear Swap » WTB BPL UL Merino Beanie
October 01, 6:43pm

Re: heres a few
I've bought from backcountrygear.com in the past and they have always been excellent. Great service and attention to detail. To be fair, so has Campsaver. They have also gone out of their wa...

In Gear Deals » women's puffy down jackets on sale?
September 27, 8:29pm

Weight
Hi Jeremy, What's the weight on it? I may be interested if Andy isn't. Any idea how it would work in the snow under a Duomid? rod lawlor rch org au

In Gear Swap » WTB: Bear Paw Wilderness ParaNet Tent 1
September 27, 4:45am

I'llTake it!!
Oops, have to add in a note here. email sent

In Gear Swap » ****FS Integral Designs eVENT Overbag/Bivy****
September 19, 7:50am

Megalight
If the deal on the Megalight falls through, I'll take it. Mine is almost worn out.

In Gear Swap » Tarps, Bivies, tons of stuff sacks, other cheap stuff
September 18, 3:53pm

Test
Sounds good. I guess coming from the country with the highest rates of skin cancer in the world, I get a bit paranoid. Any chance of putting a stripe of 30+ sunscreen on your scalp and seeing if ...

In GEAR » Find me some 1oz baseball hat competition...
September 16, 7:39pm

Sun Protection?
Hey Bryce, I'd be very sceptical of the ability of this to protect you from sunburn. If you can see through it, the sun can burn you through it. It looks more like a visor to me.

In GEAR » Find me some 1oz baseball hat competition...
September 16, 6:39pm

Darn, Should have jumped!
Hi Brian, I didn't want to jump in if Damian was still interested. If you change your mind again, let me know. I picked up a ShangriLa 6 earlier this year and figure this would be a very n...

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Shangri la 2 tent fly
September 16, 6:06pm

Shield
I'd go with the thru hiker shield. It's decent quality, and would cost US$55 Inc shipping for 3 yards (2.7m) at 1.6m wide. This is if they'll ship in a small prepaid priority box. ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Massive burn holes in floor of tent! (see pic) Can it be repaired?
September 13, 1:08am

All Reader Reviews by Rod Lawlor

Rod Lawlor has posted no reviews.