Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dave . (Ramapo) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Dave . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me This user does not want you to know his biography.
CityBurlington, VT
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave .

Showing 191 - 200 of 759 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...76

Forum » Thread

Rab in the USA
Nevermind. I just found the contact info. On the Rab website of all places...

In GEAR » Rab in the USA
September 01, 11:37am

Rab in the USA
Has anyone here had any dealings with a Rab office here in the USA? I have a pair of Bergen pants that I'd like to have repaired, but can't seem to find any contact info.

In GEAR » Rab in the USA
September 01, 11:35am

eVent bivy + down sleeping bag
Here's a question for those of you who use eVent (or similar) bivies: Is it a bad idea to pair an eVent bivy with a down sleeping bag? I know eVent is breathable, but that's a relative t...

In GEAR » eVent bivy + down sleeping bag
August 28, 11:24am

Book of the Bivvy
Thanks for the link, Dave.

In Gear Deals » Book of the Bivvy
August 14, 7:28am

(Not) Defective Bush Buddy Ultra
Those photos aren't working for me, but what you've just described is normal. My Bushbuddy does the same thing.

In GEAR » Defective Bush Buddy Ultra?
August 13, 11:47pm

scarring
ferris probably right. He's out there a lot more than me in the winter. I definitely agree that you're going to have a hard time getting rid of the scarring. Just not much to be done abo...

In Post-Trip Reports » Great Range Traverse
August 13, 5:36pm

Sustainability
The number one thing most people on this forum could do to promote sustainability is...wait....wait for it...wait.... Stop buying so much gear, d@mn it. Over consumption is an ecology wrecker. B...

In GEAR » Sustainability in gear?
August 13, 9:10am

K&M Match Case
These aren't bics or firesteels, but they are pretty sweet. http://www.kmmatchcase.com/ I'm thinking or ditching my bic for one of these.

In GEAR » Firesteel vs. Bic
August 13, 8:31am

No skinny firesteels
Brad, we cross-posted the same tip at the same time. Nice!

August 13, 8:29am

Re: There's a reason more Bics are sold!
>>There's a reason more Bics are sold! Yeah, because they're on the counter of every drug store whereas firesteels are specialty items sold mostly to people who actually know somet...

August 13, 8:27am

All Reader Reviews by Dave .

Dave . has posted no reviews.