Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Paul Wozniak (PaulW) - BPL Guest

My Locale Midwest
About Me Paul Wozniak has not added a biography yet.
StateMichigan
My PDF Gear List3 season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Wozniak

Showing 191 - 200 of 254 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

Re: Newb to hammocks - help!
Jeff, A pad is an inexpensive way to be sure hammocks are right for you. If you're certain than by all means go for full quilting. Your two questions are "down vs synthetic?" (t...

In GEAR » Newb to hammocks - help!
June 19, 1:49pm

Re: Killarney's "LaCloche Silloutte Trail"
Steve, Yes, thanks for your offer! Secret routes, off trail hiking, side trips...I'm salivating. I'm pretty stoked to have 9 trail days for a September solo trip and the terrain in Kil...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Killarney's "LaCloche Silloutte Trail"
June 14, 7:00am

water bottle filters
I am considering adding a few ounces by replacing one of my platys with a water bottle filter like the Exstream. I understand similar products are made by Seychelle and Sawyer. I would sacrifice ...

In GEAR » water bottle filters
May 31, 1:17pm

Re: Killarney's "LaCloche Silloutte Trail"
Patrick and Doug, I am working up an itinerary now. Travel, vacations days, ordering maps etc. Allowing for travel I can get 7 trail days in September. I will let you know how it goes. Thank...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Killarney's "LaCloche Silloutte Trail"
May 31, 6:38am

Killarney's "LaCloche Silloutte Trail"
Doug (and others) regarding LaCloche Silloutte Trail, For a number of reasons this trip intrigues me. I would appreciate some general info that is not obvious on the official sites. How r...

May 30, 8:02am

Re: algonquin trail
Rob, Thanks for your Algonquin report. I "did" Algonquin 20 years ago and was awed and your post brought back memories. Lake Superior Provincial park is also very nice and hope to do...

In Post-Trip Reports » Algonquin Park : Canada with Hammock
May 29, 8:50am

re:Bushbuddy - Did you say &120?
Brett, In response to your post, "Did you say $120!? Forgive me, but why not just use any old metal can or set of two cans inside each other to burn sticks?" Yes, it's bite to...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy - First Impressions
May 25, 8:40am

Re: Bushbuddy - First Impressions
Please excuse my physics but I'll take a stab at this. The inner panel (or floor) just below the screen seems to keep the air and gases at the bottom, between the chambers, segregated from t...

In GEAR » Bushbuddy - First Impressions
May 24, 5:49pm

Re: A very good few days
Craig, Agreed, I'm just afraid you and I might be the only interested parties. I grew up hunting and will hunt responsibly til I die. Eating what I take, your friend in arms, Paul

In Other Activities » A very good few days
May 21, 7:39am

enjoying backpacking
Stephen, You tempt us to wax poetic. In a nutshell lighter and less gear has gotten me mostly off the trails. That is the single biggest deal for me, to wander around and not follow a track....

In Philosophy & Technique » enjoying backpacking
May 21, 7:34am

All Reader Reviews by Paul Wozniak

Paul Wozniak has posted no reviews.