BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 191 - 200 of 876 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...88

Forum » Thread

April
I am still often backcountry skiing in early June just outside of Nederland. :) Your best bet at that time of the year are the foothills outside of Denver, Boulder, Golden and other areas. L...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Day hikes near Denver?
March 21, 2:18pm

The Bee-tles
I was just going to say that. :) The Mummy Range is my favorite range in the park...and, coming from the Front Range (Boulder) is a little easier for me to reach. My (now) wife, my buddy and ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Mummy Range or Never Summer Mountains RMNP
March 21, 12:54pm

maps
Maps make me smile. I pore over a map and I see passes to climb to, vistas to see, streams to ford and woods containing trails full of fallen leaves. Maps fuel my outdoor dreams. Places to...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What ONE piece of gear makes you smile and why
March 21, 9:30am

Facebook
I have not hiked the FT, but due to a recent interview we did for our podcast about the FT, we have been more immersed in FT resources. A resource for ALL trails that is becoming more and more u...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » My Florida Trail Insights
March 20, 7:24am

Mummy Wanderings
http://www.pmags.com/mummy-mountain-range-backpack Should give you some ideas. You can easily add more miles and/or peak bagging. If you look at a map and the trail descriptions I gave, you ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Mummy Range or Never Summer Mountains RMNP
March 20, 7:10am

April backpacking
What they all said. I'm still skiing up in the high country at that time. You are going to have to look lower. Not extreme backcountry by any means, but Golden Gate Canyon state park ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Colorado front range backpacking in early April???
March 20, 6:46am

SMD
Hi Valerie, You may have missed it, but the link I posted at the top of the thread is a good one to test if a website is down for you or everyone: http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/sixmoon...

In GEAR » Six Moon Designs website
March 11, 4:54pm

Try CCLeaner
CCleaner (used to be called "Crap Cleaner") does a deep scrub of temp files, cookies, cached files, etc. Bonus: It lets you preserve your cached passwords and other info if so desired. ...

In GEAR » Six Moon Designs website
March 10, 12:55pm

iTunes
iTunes has some stricter policies/hurdles/PITA type rules for pay show. So we like to Keep It Super Simple. :) This app may help for the iPhone (have not used it myself..I'll give a try l...

In On the Web » The Trail Show #22 - The Inman 300
March 10, 12:38pm

The Trail Show #22 - The Inman 300
The Trail Show #22 – The Inman 300 Show #22!! - Today we bring you Show Deuce Deuce - our longest show ever!!! We cover a lot of ground in this month's show: we announce The Trail Sh...

In On the Web » The Trail Show #22 - The Inman 300
March 10, 11:22am

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.