Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 191 - 200 of 932 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...94

Forum » Thread

Hey!
>>Hey, whats with the bashing of the novice on the forums. See the previous post history/previous threads. :) There is a history there behind all this. Oy vey.. ;) >>I already ...

In GEAR » BRANDS
May 06, 6:29pm

BRANDS
Not mean at all. Just blunt and to the point. :) Take rain gear for example. Here are some standard questions for the AT: Is this person tough on gear or do they treat it gently? Tend to...

In GEAR » BRANDS
May 06, 5:48pm

Best gear?
Ferrari may be better than an Opel.... But I'd rather take a far less expensive Toyota Tacoma on a jeep road than the sports car. And a Ferrari would not work very well if I need to pick ...

In GEAR » BRANDS
May 06, 5:36pm

recycle fuel canisters
Most municipalities will recycle canisters. *CALL FIRST* to be sure, though. Here's a quick, simple and effective way to recycle canisters that I wrote up: http://www.pmags.com/recycling-...

In GEAR » Hikin Jim's "Dry Out West" Stove Article at GG
May 05, 12:36pm

water
Oddly enough, I am re-reading Cadillac Desert. To truly understand the west, one needs to think "water". As I live in the Front Range of Colorado, sometimes I wonder how much I am p...

In On the Web » David C blog post: Clive Bundy & the American West
May 04, 5:30pm

Hikin Jim's "Dry Out West" Stove Article at GG
It is not the states the ban them per se, it us usually the individual county, forest district or land mgmt area. For example, New Mexico has not banned them currently, BUT they are currently ba...

May 03, 10:08am

Other examples on the PCT in years past. I'm too lazy to google right now.

May 02, 2:55pm

"I'm a little skeptical of the reports of fires caused by them though" http://www.denverpost.com/ci_20654312/hewlett-fire-near-fort-collins-at-7-673

May 02, 2:08pm

the opposite of ultralight
My first backpacking trip, I had a Rambo-type survival knife (for the wilds of New Hampshire!), a large cook pot with a large plastic handle grabbed from the family kitchen, enough canned goods to ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » the opposite of ultralight
April 30, 7:59am

The Trail Show #23 - The Pacific Crest Trail
Show #23!! – We´re back and today we bring you our April Show! This month we announce the details on the May 3rd Denver Brew-Hike, D-low talks cow dung, live in studio we have special guest Mark...

In On the Web » The Trail Show #23 - The Pacific Crest Trail
April 28, 2:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.