BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 191 - 200 of 723 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...73

Forum » Thread

Bozeman
No tips on where to stay..but have fun in Bozeman. The Mrs and I are seriously thinking of moving there at some point. :)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » CDT hikers in Bozeman, place to stay?
August 23, 2:44pm

bans
JEnnifer, the Sierra is not Colorado. The PDF from JeffCo (COlorado) was very specific about the on/off switch and the Underwriters Lab designation. It did not help a fire in Colorado was sta...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Alcohol Stoves Reconsidered
August 23, 6:29am

no perfect stove
Yep. I've always said different tools for different jobs.

August 22, 6:10pm

Simplicity
Read this article if you want simplicity, ease of getting fuel, flexibility and no fiddle factor Reliable, too. :) http://www.pmags.com/going-stoveless-cold-food-for-thought And while Zelph s...

August 22, 5:49pm

Alcohol Stoves Reconsidered
As I get ready for a trip I am taking next week, thought I'd share why I am not taking an alcohol stove. I apologize, but it can be cumbersome to write up things on this site, so I am just ...

August 22, 5:10pm

expensive clothing
"Anyone else find that the nice expensive clothes are not really necessary for a 2 or 3 day trip, weather permitting?" I use a thrift store dress shirt (65/35 blend) for my backpacki...

In GEAR » Regular clothing for short trips.
August 21, 10:20am

sunglasses
re: Cheap sunglasses The only kind I buy. $20 is the upper limit. $15 is preferred. $10 and I have a winner! :)

In GEAR » What piece of gear do you lose most often?
August 20, 10:44pm

thanks!
Thanks! Not sure why the link did not load. Just added an is.gd link quickly: http://is.gd/Q0NLYd

In Post-Trip Reports » Autumn is coming: Mt Evans Wilderness
August 20, 8:14am

HTML
If you are comfortable with HTML, that works, too This method is really easy if you have photos on Picassa, Flickr of similar. You may want to have the photo at 500 x 375 as that seems to fit ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » How do you post pictures~!
August 19, 8:17pm

Autumn is coming: Mt Evans Wilderness
An overnight backpacking trip in the Mount Evans wilderness. In the mood for an overnighter backpacking trip, but not the crowds and traffic of Summit County or the Indians Peaks Wilderness, I...

In Post-Trip Reports » Autumn is coming: Mt Evans Wilderness
August 19, 7:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.