BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 32 year old avid outdoorsman, husband, and dad : ) I am the owner of Lawson Equipment. We manufacture high quality outdoor gear using the best materials and craftsmanship available. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, surfing & snow skiing.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 191 - 200 of 1122 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...113

Forum » Thread

Thanks for the Ideas
Thanks for the ideas. I eventually plan to build a ti-grill.. I was thinking two sizes. 6" wide x 12" long and 8" wide x 16" long for groups... I was also thinking of maki...

In Gear Deals » Titanium Rod; Product Ideas
July 31, 9:26am

Titanium Rod; Product Ideas
I just purchased ALOT of .125" Titanium Rod and I am looking for some product ideas that I could manufacture. So if anyone has any, I would love to hear them. Thanks, Lawson

In Gear Deals » Titanium Rod; Product Ideas
July 30, 9:30pm

Thanks for the business!
Thanks for the business. I am glad everything arrived in a timely manner..

In Gear Deals » 10% OFF Coupon
July 30, 3:31pm

Good For Everything
The coupon is good for everything on my website including the already super cheap Evernew Pots, Equinox Silnylon Packcovers, and everything else thats already discounted.

July 24, 4:57pm

10% OFF Coupon
Please use the coupon code "Summer10" for 10% OFF on all items on my website. I have lots of new products that are already on sale, so with this coupon code and free shipping there are so...

July 24, 10:07am

New Products On Sale: Evernew, Aquamira, Equinox, Brunton, Etc.
Hey Everyone, In my quest to add more products to my website, I decided to add several new products this week including the Evernew Titanium 0.6L Ultralight pot, Aquamira Frontier Emergency Wate...

In Gear Deals » New Products On Sale: Evernew, Aquamira, Equinox, Brunton, Etc.
July 18, 10:32am

July 4th: One Day Sale-20% Off
Hey Everyone, Happy Independence Day! I have decided to have a one day sale to celebrate our Liberation. When you use the coupon code "July4" at checkout you will receive a 20% Disc...

In Gear Deals » July 4th: One Day Sale-20% Off
July 03, 9:57pm

Corkscrew Stakes
Great Idea Steve! Those have been on the back burner for tooooooo long.. I have a set in my stake bag and they are super lightweight and work great in loose soils especially ones that have roots.....

In Gear Deals » New Products
July 02, 11:00am

Thanks
Thanks for the kind words and business. I am going to work on adding more "house" products as well. I have a pack, bear bag kit, and UL pillow in the works.. If anyone has any other pr...

June 28, 12:34pm

New Products
In my quest to add more products to my website, I decided to add several new products this week. I added the SilFix Repair Kit, SeamGrip Repair Kit, Lightload Towels, Princeton Tec Pulsar II light...

June 26, 9:47am

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.