BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 191 - 200 of 1738 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...174

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: the ultra20 is back!
That is better than the Ultra 20 which has 9.5oz of fill. I have one and love it but always said it would be perfect with 3 more ounces of down. With 12.5oz of fill, it should be good to 20* this...

In Gear Deals » New GoLite
February 26, 2:21pm

Re: Re: GoLite SL2 Questions
Mine is 22.2oz

In GEAR » GoLite SL2 Questions
February 25, 4:30pm

Re: 2013 Mid Layer Hoody Roundup / Contingency Plan
Melanzana Micro Grid Hoody?

In GEAR » 2013 Mid Layer Hoody Roundup / Contingency Plan
February 21, 1:55pm

Re: Help me find my perfect baselayer
Patagonia Cap 4 hoody? It seems like just what you are looking for a lighter version of the r1.

In GEAR » Help me find my perfect baselayer
February 19, 12:41pm

Re: Re: The begining of the rest of my life.
It sounds like you are going to be a bum to me. Hiking the AT is hardly living off the land, it is a hiker highway where most hikers resupply every few days in town. If you want to live off t...

In Pre-Trip Planning » The begining of the rest of my life.
February 19, 7:06am

Re: FS: BPL Cocoon Hoody (2010), Size M
PM Sent

In Gear Swap » FS: BPL Cocoon Hoody (2010), Size M
February 17, 3:58pm

Re: Can't find a good fleece!
Maybe it is just me, but I have found windproof fleece useless in the backcountry. It is too hot to hike in, its heavy, and it doesn't dry quickly. I think you would be better suited with a &...

In GEAR » Can't find a good fleece!
February 17, 1:44pm

Re: New GoLite
I hate it when makers don't list the fill weight of down bags or quilts. I have an old Golite Ultra 20 which I only find good to the mid twenties. Most people claim it is more of a 30* quilt.

In Gear Deals » New GoLite
February 14, 7:12am

Re: Notes from the Field: The Wintry Fringe Season in the Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness
Really liked the debrief. It was simple but elegent and informitve. I would love to see more of these as well. One thing I always like to read on the forum is a post trip gear critique. I don&#...

In Editor's Roundtable » Notes from the Field: The Wintry Fringe Season in the Anaconda-Pintler Wilderness
February 13, 6:33am

Re: Alpine Aire
Thanks!

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Alpine Aire?
February 13, 6:14am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.