BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 191 - 200 of 1712 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...172

Forum » Thread

Re: Pocket rocket fuel
I haven't used a canister stove in years but could get on average 17 12oz boils out of a 4oz canister with my gigapower. Not sure that helps a whole lot.

In GEAR » Pocket rocket fuel
January 21, 8:49am

Re: Driducks vs separates
Windshirts are more breatheable then rain shells and therefore are often more comfortable to wear during high exertion activities like hiking and backpacking. Rain shells block wind fine but I fin...

In GEAR » Driducks vs separates
January 21, 8:47am

Backpacking Light PRO 90 Balaclava equivalent?
I have a well worn Backpacking Light PRO 90 Balaclava (90 g/m2 Polarguard Delta and Pertex Quantum Shell) that I am looking to replace, however I have found several great looking down options, but ...

In GEAR » Backpacking Light PRO 90 Balaclava equivalent?
January 20, 2:12pm

Alpine Aire?
I have been eating primarily Pack-It Gourmet the past few years because I found it superior in taste to Mountain House or Backpackers Pantry. Alpine Aire was recently recommended to me and was cur...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Alpine Aire?
January 20, 11:31am

Re: Experiences with satellite phones?
I rented an Iridium 9555 for a week of mostly off trail travel in Wind River Range last year. It did drop a few calls but I was able to call right back. I didn't receive any calls and only tu...

In GEAR » Experiences with satellite phones?
January 19, 1:26pm

Re: 2012 Backpacking Light Staff Picks
My favorite gear for the past year has been: Javan Dempsy/The Stateless Society Quilt. M90 shell, wide cut, and 3" of loft for only 20.25oz. I have had this for a couple of years and has ...

In Editor's Roundtable » 2012 Backpacking Light Staff Picks
January 11, 8:30am

Re: Re: REI and Evernew and Tiware
The evernew ones are (or at least were) stamped made in Japan.

In GEAR » REI and Evernew and Tiware
January 10, 4:49pm

Re: What bottles?
IMO a Nalgene is total overkill. I use Gatoraide bottles and they seem to last forever. I had one for a year and it worked fine. Garoraide bottles are super tough and less than a third of the wei...

In GEAR » Where does durability win over light weight?
January 10, 4:46pm

Re: Fenix HL10 is new
On Fenix's website it states that the HL10 is 1.6oz Excluding battery. Still a very lightweight headlamp though.

In GEAR » Headlamp recommendations
January 09, 7:46am

Re: huh?
Brett, You may be refering to this but RR and similar shirts are mainly for sun protection and are not intended for hiking below tree line. I would never wear one in the hot and humid SE where ...

In GEAR » Long sleeve shirt for sun protection
January 02, 12:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.