Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Konrad . (Konrad1013) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Konrad . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Originally from Huntington Beach, CA. Currently residing in Boston, MA. I enjoy backpacking, car camping, and mountaineering. My style is ultralight (sub-10lb) while remaining extremely comfortable.

JMT - Sept 2011
CityBoston
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListGear list for 3-season overnighters and weekends

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Konrad .

Showing 191 - 200 of 2043 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...205

Forum » Thread

WTB: .34oz cuben fiber
Anyone got a couple yards? Send me a PM. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB: .34oz cuben fiber
February 04, 5:28pm

WTB: 900 FP down
I'm looking to buy some 900FP down...maybe some of you guys have some left over. Give me a PM and let me know how many ounces you have and the source of the down. Just trying to see if I can ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: 900 FP down
February 04, 5:27pm

FS: BearPaw Pyranet 1 inner net tent, with Cuben Fiber Extensions (fits duomid and gatewood cape)
SOLD Hi, I have a brand new, never used Pyranet 1 with 10" cuben fiber extensions walls on 3 sides of the tent (side with door does not have CF extension). This should help cut down on sp...

In Gear Swap » FS: BearPaw Pyranet 1 inner net tent, with Cuben Fiber Extensions (fits duomid and gatewood cape)
February 04, 12:47pm

Pfaff
Thanks Stephen, I'm actually on the hunt for a pfaff 130 at the moment, but your recommendation to get one with a walking foot also has me thinking. How does the 1222 do for thicker fabrics/lay...

In Make Your Own Gear » They don't build them like they used to... (why you shouldn't buy a cheap modern sewing machine)
February 03, 3:46pm

They don't build them like they used to... (why you shouldn't buy a cheap modern sewing machine)
I'm in the market for vintage machine right now, and found this video to be rather insightful and reassuring... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ExSnXtx34QI Althou...

In Make Your Own Gear » They don't build them like they used to... (why you shouldn't buy a cheap modern sewing machine)
February 03, 1:41pm

pinterest
My girlfriend is on pinterest and loves it...I haven't gotten around to signing up yet, but I did take a peek at your list. Cool stuff and I actually have a good amount of the items on there. ...

In GEAR » Pinterest?
February 03, 7:59am

big 3
Kevin, do you mind going with a single wall shelter and periodically having to deal with condensation (e.g. taking 5 mins in the morning to wipe down the walls with a handkerchief before packing it...

In GEAR » Newbie questions on gear (lightening up)
February 03, 6:19am

pot lifter
Mike, REI has a great selection: http://www.rei.com/category/5760737 If you have trouble getting it shipped overseas, I'm sure someone can help out (including myself).

In GEAR » Trangia mini pot gripper - where can I get a new one (or make???
February 02, 6:35pm

$15
price drop to $15 shipped

In Gear Swap » FS: Vintage Golite Team Pouch
February 02, 4:44am

goosefeet
I'm surprised no one has mentioned these yet: https://goosefeetgear.com/products/5-down-pants Customized to fit you, warmer than any other pant readily available, and cheaper than all other...

In GEAR » Which down pants to extend my backpacking season?
February 01, 2:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Konrad .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Sunnysports Sunnysports.com
I've had about 3 orders with sunnysports. I can sum up my experiences by saying they are an excellent retailer with jaw dropping prices on previous season gear. There was a small mistake with my ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 09, 10:59am