Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kier Selinsky (Kieran) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Seattle, WA
About Me Kier Selinsky has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kier Selinsky

Showing 191 - 200 of 513 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...52

Forum » Thread

This is basically what I do for a living...
I work in digital direct marketing. But I wouldn't if the company I worked for didn't have a solid moral underpinning (and it's the most ethical executive team I've ever come to kno...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Target knows if your pregnant and wants to sell you everything you need
February 16, 9:36pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry to hear this
Ben - if you dig through Bender's old posts, he openly discussed a lot of his methods and (I believe) equipment

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Kooka Bay
February 16, 8:40am

Re: Gear: What breaks when and why?
Excellent info - thanks for the additional insight!

In GEAR » Gear: What breaks when and why?
February 16, 8:38am

Re: recommendations on exploring the Pacific NorthWest (PNW)?
+1 for the WTA (http://www.wta.org/) - one of the best trail organizations I've seen, and I've found the info to be spot on. I just moved here in August and, as others have said, there is a...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » recommendations on exploring the Pacific NorthWest (PNW)?
February 15, 5:03pm

Re: Sorry to hear this
Big time bummer... I was gonna finally order some pillows from him. For what it's worth, I can only imagine something's gone quite wrong if not physically then at least emotionally/stress. ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Kooka Bay
February 15, 4:58pm

Thanks!
Great write-up, and very timely. My son is moving into Webelos 2, so this will be great info to share with the other parents.

In Editor's Roundtable » What a Scout Needs for Backpacking
February 15, 10:12am

Deuter Climber
My son has been pretty happy with his Deuter Climber pack. Kids packs under 2 pounds are pretty hard to find, but this one is 27oz and has a Big Boy look and feel, and has held up very well to abus...

In GEAR » Gear for kids
February 15, 9:46am

Re: StratoSpire 2 and Rainshadow 2
+1 for Rainshadow 2. Palatial and comfy fit for 3. Guilty pleasure when there's not as many people.

In GEAR » Tarptent Double Rainbow vs. Rainbow vs. SMD
February 09, 9:05pm

Fat of the Land
I haven't read this yet, but it's supposed to be pretty good: http://www.amazon.com/Fat-Land-Adventures-Century-Forager/dp/1594850860

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Foraging/ Wild Edibles Books
February 09, 12:15am

Re: Re: Contacts or glasses?
>"An intermediate approach would be to leave an old pair of glasses in your car so at least you could drive home safely." Ha! I wouldn't be able to make it back to the car witho...

In GEAR » Contacts or glasses?
February 08, 8:35pm

All Reader Reviews by Kier Selinsky

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Driducks rainsuit
I picked up one of these suits excited to have some lightweight gear that was actually cheap. I got it home, and tried it on to be sure it fit. Then I repacked it and put it in my pack and went out to...

In Clothing - Raingear
November 01, 6:47am