BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 191 - 200 of 2884 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...289

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: insulation order
I use a good warm underquilt and I often need very little on top. It helps if the underquilt is wide enough to go up the sides a bit.

In Hammocks » Heaviest insulation on the bottom or the top? Which is more efficient?
April 21, 5:06pm

Re: Re: preparedness
I just meant that there are great differences among us when it comes to how much insulation we need. I ask plenty of questions that have been asked ad nauseum. Edited . Autocorrect does not lik...

In Gear Lists » Layer question for early Sept JMT -- is fleece enough or do I need to go puffy?
April 21, 9:38am

Re: Re: Layer question for early Sept JMT -- is fleece enough or do I need to go puffy?
I agree with Art. Besides, some of us need a puffy while sitting around with someone wearing a Tshirt. You could get as many answers as there are BPL members. Nothing wrong with asking the questi...

In Gear Lists » Layer question for early Sept JMT -- is fleece enough or do I need to go puffy?
April 21, 9:10am

Re: perche' lo posso fare.
Ma invece dei sospiri o di scuotere la testa, se veramente sei confuso e non capisci di che stiamo parlando, facci la cortesia di chiedere una spiegazione. La pigrizia mentale e la disonesta' c...

In Chaff » Bundy......A True American Hero?
April 20, 4:53pm

Let's not forget
....that backpacking in the US in general, and backpacking light in particular are for the most part a white privileged bunch of folks. Not putting down anyone; I think I am very privileged , but...

April 19, 7:34pm

Re: Re: Bundy......A True American Hero?
I am very aware that this article has a slant ( Austrian economics) but there are bits in here worth incorporating. Interesting map as well. http://mises.org/daily/6723/Ranchers-and-Empire-in-th...

April 19, 11:11am

Re: Re: Re: Bundy......A True American Hero?
What am I "still" not getting here. I said "sounds good" to your post and answered your question.

April 16, 7:41pm

Re: Re: Bundy......A True American Hero?
How so? You said "care to read what you edited" and I explained my editing.

April 16, 7:39pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bundy......A True American Hero?
Sounds good Ken. I edited to add, not to take anything away. After I read your second post I added my defense, then edited again to call for staying clear of one another. Nothing taken away.

April 16, 6:27pm

Re: Re: Re: Bundy......A True American Hero?
"What business is it of yours?^^^^^^" None, true, but you have no problem chiming in to comment that my posts are nonsense. That does not help either. Just read your second post. I th...

April 16, 5:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.