BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 191 - 200 of 3024 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...303

Forum » Thread

Well
I have an older lady friend with a gay ( lesbian) daughter and she very much believes that people that love one another should be able to marry. And I agree with her 100%. She often speaks about ho...

In Chaff » Belief versus Facts
July 07, 8:06pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bam - case in point
Good points Doug, but I don't see how bringing up extreme examples or pointing how one ought not to tolerate or try and understand people that believe in destroying others is any any way relate...

July 07, 7:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bam - case in point
You should be a lawyer Craig. Jumping on the few that are against the polarization and see its dangers isn't helpful either. But by all means have at it, it is the direction we are going...

July 07, 1:32pm

Re: Re: Bam - case in point
Female circumcision and child slavery have nothing to do with this. Different viewpoints on the economy, religious freedom and freedom from religion, school vouchers, unions, gay marriage....these...

July 07, 1:20pm

Re: More on polarization
"Understanding and respecting another person's passion and perspective is of little interest to me when their passion centers around the destruction of the lives, rights, or opportunities ...

July 07, 12:18pm

More on polarization
Besides the recent Pew Research Center poll that shows how extremely polarized our society has become, I found a blog post that looks a bit into why this might be happening. ( hint: fear and triba...

July 07, 6:55am

Re: Re: Then again...
I am saddened and worried about all the effort put into polarizing the people in this country. What history I know tells me that not much good can come from it.

July 05, 7:56pm

Then again...
.. We have a scientist here on BPL that continues to study climate change; someone not funded by oil nor by green energy....and he gets viciously attacked just for continuing to gather and analyze ...

July 05, 4:59pm

Re: Love it
"I never thought of a sponge.... But I agree that for hiking, a solid, clean-able object seems more hygienic. Did you pack out your old sponges?" I did not use them while backpacking. ...

In GEAR » ***WARNING***Lady Stuff--DivaCup Questions***WARNING***
July 03, 11:51pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ***WARNING***Lady Stuff--DivaCup Questions***WARNING***
"(I'm hoping to learn why a Diva is better than a sponge, but I'm to shy to ask.)" I tried the Diva at home and maybe I did not give it enough of a chance, but It wasn't...

In GEAR » ***WARNING***Lady Stuff--DivaCup Questions***WARNING***
July 03, 9:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.