Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 191 - 200 of 3459 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...346

Forum » Thread

Luci inflatable, solar lantern.
I have used this little lantern on the last 3 backpacking trips I have taken and at home during a couple of power outages. The longest I have run it, on the brightest setting, is 4 hours. It weigh...

In GEAR » Luci inflatable, solar lantern.
February 08, 10:28am

Re: Re: Montane Terra Ridge pants
I am not sure on warmth Jennifer; Tom has had his pair for many years so he should give you that answer. There is no insulation, that I can tell you. They do look heavy but they are not. I just wei...

In GEAR » Haglofs Schist Q pants
February 07, 4:39pm

Montane Terra Ridge pants
While waiting for Haglofs to resume the Schist Q pant, I looked around for another softshell pant with a similar fit. I saw the Montane Terra pants that Tom K. was wearing at Point Reyes and looked...

In GEAR » Haglofs Schist Q pants
February 07, 2:08pm

(Warning: Politics)
By Robert Parry "The U.S. government and mainstream media are swaggering toward a possible nuclear confrontation with Russia over Ukraine without any of the seriousness that has informed th...

In Chaff » I Find This Very Troubling (Warning: Politics)
February 06, 10:56pm

Re: Re: Creating Enemies
Jerry, that Frontline show featured the opinion of Ashton Carter. That in itself makes it completely slanted. And Strobe Talbott's stance cannot be objective either.

February 06, 11:27am

Re: Re: Creating Enemies
""Not according to Pentagon officials: militants, Russia and China are the biggest threats to the US:" Maybe. But Russians see the Chinese as their biggest threat! The only reason...

February 05, 10:11pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: tom
"We seem to be doing okay with China. China seems to be going in a better direction." Not according to Pentagon officials: militants, Russia and China are the biggest threats to the US...

February 05, 9:29pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Little
"No- thank you for playing, though. That was not an allowed option. Be intellectually honest- you MUST choose one. The point was that (I hope) most everyone would place western nations higher ...

February 05, 8:45pm

Re: dead horse
Yikes. That thread got me into trouble . What's new ?

In Philosophy & Technique » Speaking of light; wouldn't sharing gear make our packs much lighter?
February 05, 8:34pm

No one
So the question is which country would make the best, unchallenged bully..... By definition - none.

February 05, 7:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.