Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 191 - 200 of 3492 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...350

Forum » Thread

Re: Put this thread to bed.
But we could learn from it too. I don't think any one person here said anything over the top or bullied Heath. Sometimes it is the sheer number of people piling on, each with a possibly legi...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Gear weight vs safety and preparedness
February 15, 2:42pm

Bragging about NATO success in Libya..
...back in 2011. Good times. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/31/opinion/31iht-eddaalder31.html?src=tp&_r=0

In Chaff » Bragging about NATO success in Libya..
February 15, 10:59am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bullying and Misogyny
"Not to mention unwarranted personal attacks against Ken and others" True, but that is what people do when cornered by a crowd. Maybe I jumped in too quickly here but it makes me...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Gear weight vs safety and preparedness
February 15, 8:17am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bullying and Misogyny
Jake and Greg, Clearly I don't know enough about what happened on this thread and what I read was not particularly bad either, but it brought up all the times I have seen the behavior that I d...

February 15, 8:02am

Re: Re: Bullying and Misogyny
I have sent Heath a pm. While I did not speak of misogyny , I did express regret for the mob mentality that I have seen often enough here on BPL. It exists here as it does anywhere there are people...

February 15, 6:49am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re Whambulance
I missed the deleted posts but I find no joy in pile ups; never have.

February 14, 1:50pm

Rabbit starvation?
What happened to that hypothesis?

In On the Web » How Chris McCandless Died: An Update
February 14, 12:30pm

Eagle creek kit.
I will take that please.

In Gear Swap » MLD titanium cup, Gossamer gear Trek poles, Packafeather Alc. Stove, Marmot,Kathmaudu
February 13, 9:28pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It just doesn't compute @ Jerry
Roger, I am getting the feeling ( from this thread and from the post where you described having to hear two men having sex, including the grand finale....) that you really want us to get how gross ...

In Chaff » Office Politics
February 13, 6:20pm

Re: Re: Re: It just doesn't compute
"Kat I disagree with your comment. There are no offshore discount workers from those 3 nations, at any of the places I worked at in SoCal." You missed my point Roger. "The ones t...

In Chaff » Office Politics
February 13, 5:54am

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.