Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 191 - 200 of 3123 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...313

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: America the Troublemaker?
It really does not matter to me if other administrations did the same. This is who is doing it now and it is wrong. Again, blind loyalty is never a good thing.

In Chaff » America the Troublemaker?
August 24, 9:16am

Posting more, what the heck
Why not... Here are some I retrieved today.

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
August 22, 11:47pm

Re
Thanks everyone for the support.

August 22, 11:35am

Re: Re: "Bush and Obama spurred Edward Snowden to spill U.S. Secrets"
You don't like who he leaked secrets to? He leaked secrets to three journalists who have been carefully going through it all and trying to make sure they do not disclose what they deem dang...

In Chaff » Fresh Air with Terry Gross
August 22, 9:14am

"Bush and Obama spurred Edward Snowden to spill U.S. Secrets"
http://m.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/08/the-misdeeds-that-prompted-edward-snowden-to-spill-us-secrets/378963/

In Chaff » Fresh Air with Terry Gross
August 22, 7:52am

A couple more, again.
Mostly I have some great missed shots; several dozen from behind, or too close. Here are some that could have been. Then at the bottom a couple that worked out. ...

August 17, 5:49pm

Re: re
"I object to my money being taken for a variety of reasons! My concern over it going to Israel is just one of many." We'll agree on that point.

In Chaff » The real reasons why Israel is bombing Palestine
August 15, 4:13pm

Re: re
I can understand your suspicion over the list. If we were giving the same kind of support ( $$ and weapons) to Austria, then a look into those that hold both US and Austrian citizenships would ...

August 15, 2:39pm

Re
This reminds me of the fact that some do not like Obama because he is black. Some do not like his policies and race has nothing to do with it. Then there are those that lump everyone together and t...

August 15, 2:17pm

Re: Anti-Semite is not the same as anti-Jewish
My grandmother was Jewish. My grandparents on the other side took in two Jews during WW2. My father, born of a Jewish mother, opposed Zionism. My Protestant mom would argue with my dad, as to her I...

August 15, 12:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.