BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 191 - 200 of 2691 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...270

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: More pictures. The mountain lion is back!
The catnip you put there seems to work Bob :) Remember the upper spot, past the poison oak? There was a fresh scat there and I think the pictures in color are of a different cat than the younger o...

In Photography » Got my mountain lion pictures!!! I did it!!
February 02, 9:24am

Help me pick a computer
Right now I only have an ipad and really like it, but it has it's limitations; the small amount of storage, the lack of ability to deal with some formats, like AVI, and the fact the once I down...

In Other Activities » Help me pick a computer
February 02, 9:17am

More pictures. The mountain lion is back!
Well I asked the mods to delete the thread because I feel that my location has been made too public and I don't like that. I have not heard back yet. In the meantime I just got many more pict...

February 01, 6:08pm

Re: Re: Not me
""... I don't get pee on my panties" Give yourself a few years Kat. And you will ;)" That Depends :)

In GEAR » Alright LADIES...let's talk panties...
February 01, 11:54am

Not me
" I find sweaty peed on panties...." I don't have a sweaty groin and I don't get pee on my panties.

February 01, 1:28am

"Undies"
I only use cotton. I am spoiled and use compostable baby wipes and that seems to work just fine.

January 31, 9:53pm

Re: Reply to Kat.
I get your point Roger, but I still have to meet someone that during the housing bubble would not take more than they paid for when selling their house, irregardless of improvements.

In Chaff » Replies to Gear section thread "Gear Swap Practices"
January 29, 5:34pm

Schools ditches rules and loses bullies
http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/school-ditches-rules-and-loses-bullies-5807957 Really a bit of a no brainer...

In Chaff » Schools ditches rules and loses bullies
January 29, 5:25pm

Re: Replies to Gear section thread "Gear Swap Practices
I also question the 75% being either scams or overpriced items.

In Chaff » Replies to Gear section thread "Gear Swap Practices"
January 28, 3:22pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: "your" lion
Too funny Doug! Maybe something to do with the "feisty" reputation I seem to have ( going around at the GGG)....

January 28, 10:52am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.