BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 191 - 200 of 1174 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...118

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Why Doesn't Tarptent Seam Seal Their Tents?
"No Cottage company seals seams as standard that i know of." Lightheart seals their cuben tents but charges extra for their sil-nylon versions.

In GEAR » Why Doesn't Tarptent Seam Seal Their Tents?
October 24, 11:36am

Re: Vermont's Long Trail
I read through again. I would highly recommend people use the pack/food bag hangers at the shelters. the mice/chipmunks may not have been around this late in the year but in warmer months it is ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Vermont's Long Trail
October 23, 9:18am

Re: Vermont's Long Trail
Nice! For a slightly different NE experience for next time the White Mountains,NH have many more open and bigger views but similar ruggedness (straight up, straight down) Also many 3-5 day lo...

In Post-Trip Reports » Vermont's Long Trail
October 22, 10:23pm

Re: Denali Ascent
I have the Evo Tours which are tail compatible 1 strap with the option of 2 if you're worried about it. I found 1 strap to be sufficient. Easy to slip into the toe strap and buckle up the...

In GEAR » snowshoe advice, please
October 16, 7:44am

Re: Re: carbon blade care
You can do what dale says what is called a Forced Patina. you basically put a protective type rust onto the blade and it prevents the nasty red rust from getting to the steel. though obviously ...

In GEAR » Mora #2/0 vs. Mora #1?
October 12, 12:26pm

Re: Re: gear sales
well i'm happy.. got a $240 giro Air attack helmet for 42 bucks ;) oh and I got there around 7:30.. was probably 20th? in line? at the end of the storefront. i guess it's good to be ...

In Gear Deals » REI Garage Sale 10/12
October 12, 7:52am

FS: Klymit Static V *sold&
Basically in new condition. I used it on a few overnights and decided it wasn't for me. Full length version with stuff sack. Can take some photos if interested. PM me

In Gear Swap » FS: Klymit Static V $50 shipped
October 12, 4:54am

Re: Good deals still...
ha.. our RI store went from 10am opening to 8am opening and things got a lot easier. not nearly the amount of people and not many people are going to get there 2hr early at that hour so I show up ...

In Gear Deals » REI Garage Sale 10/12
October 11, 11:17am

Re: load carrier
i dunno why you want a crappy slow fake llama when you could have a real llama that is fun and if you're nice Kat could make you a beanie from its fiber. :)

In GEAR » Mechanical Load Carrying Device for the Trail
October 10, 10:15pm

Re: Must have
Samuel C. Farrington (scfhome) "Mechanical device... not allowed in Wilderness designated areas" Cover it with foam and fur so it looks like a llama. Touche. lol you can cover ...

In GEAR » Mechanical Load Carrying Device for the Trail
October 10, 8:15am

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.