BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 191 - 200 of 656 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...66

Forum » Thread

Campground
I secured spot #98 in the Black Rock campground. Many of the spots were reserved already, but we'll be close enough to walk over for social hour. If you guys end up tight on space for tents/tar...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Joshua Tree CRHT Run
February 14, 4:07pm

Re: Trail Logistics
I think I'll be carrying 1800 calories of MD, 500 calories of Frontier Bites, 400 calories of Shot Bloks, and ~ 400 calories of other snacks. I feel like that should cover me pretty well for 10...

February 13, 9:18am

"Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013"
David, not sure what time I'll be leaving at but I think Friday afternoon sometime. Sort of depends on whether anyone wants to car pool and how their schedules look. I'm looking at the 1...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013
February 13, 8:58am

Re: Re: Trail Logistics
There's a GPX download here which appears to include the notes for each waypoint. No GPS here, but posting for posterity. http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/ViewTrip/410883 I'm still le...

February 12, 10:29am

Re: That guy...
I think you guys are pretty modest. Though, as I sit here looking at my shaved knee I feel like I've been convinced that, as long as I'm able to walk, I should just make my way down there r...

February 11, 12:14pm

Re: I'm in!
Way to go, persistence pays off! As for me, possibly out :( I thought my knee problems were behind me. Went out yesterday to attempt a 22 mile run around town with a friend. Well, being on ha...

February 11, 11:30am

Re: "Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013"
I'm still in. I dont think anything has changed. I like Eric's suggestion of sticking to the plan and if we expect snow change to the Grubb Hut vicinity.

February 10, 5:46pm

Re: Re: "Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013"
Eric, thanks for posting that for me. I just got back in... long day. Richard, I'd prefer Grubb Hut over Echo Lake area (my usual stomping grounds up there). I'm ok with changing the ...

February 05, 8:48pm

Re: Re: "Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013"
deleted

February 04, 9:10pm

Lick Observatory
David had the great idea to swing by the Lick Observatory on the way home from the GGG. I thought I'd include those photos as well. It's a great place to visit and not too far from Coe. For...

In Photo Gallery » 5th Annual Gathering of Gear Geeks 2013: Henry Coe State Park, California
January 31, 9:56am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am