BPL Community Profile

Ike Jutkowitz (Ike) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Central Michigan
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks, with my first backpacking experiences on the Northville-Placid Trail. Avid fly fisherman and runner, occasional rock climber and mountain biker. Now living in Michigan which has put a damper on vertical endeavors.
My PDF Gear ListTrap Hills 3 season gear list

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ike Jutkowitz

Showing 191 - 200 of 898 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...90

Forum » Thread

Re: wet backpack
I put it under my bivy or groundsheet.

In GEAR » Torso Length Pad Users - How do you deal with a soaked backpack?
March 18, 12:43pm

About Expectations (Gargantua Cove, Ontario)
Adventure begins with the planning of a trip. Poring over maps, planning routes, and selecting gear usually begins weeks in advance, watching the weather as the date approaches to fine tune clothin...

In Post-Trip Reports » About Expectations (Gargantua Cove, Ontario)
March 17, 1:14pm

re:
Well played, Cesar. Seriously though, isn't it enough to have found the gear that works perfectly for you? There is no universal truth, and rarely is there common ground. We like what we like,...

In Philosophy & Technique » The "I don't get it" thread
March 10, 3:55pm

re: I don't get it
I don't get the "I don't get it" thread. Different people, priorities, goals, activities, comfort levels, climates, and aesthetic values. What's to get?

In Philosophy & Technique » The "I don't get it" thread
March 10, 2:36pm

re: Joshua Tree
Awesome job guys, individually and collectively. Thanks for the inspiration. Ike

In Post-Trip Reports » SpongeBob Zen: Joshua Tree CRHT, 3/2/2013
March 06, 9:08am

test
nm

In User Test Forum » test
March 06, 7:55am

re: Waiting for the inevitable post
I'm going to vote it to Daryl. On second thought, never mind. He's already got a superhero suit. See his post in this thread

In Chaff » Waiting for the inevitable post
March 05, 3:00pm

re: Waiting for the inevitable post
Seems like you're giving away all your worldly possessions. Are you going to tell us what's up?

March 05, 2:56pm

Waiting for the inevitable post
"Whose got a girlfriend who fantasizes about their partner dressed in a cuben superhero suit? Just curious....."

March 05, 12:34pm

Rog
Usually wake at 1-2 am to make the drive. Planning to be at Gargantua Road somewhere between 8-10 am Thursday morning. I need to be home sometime Saturday before my kids bedtime. You are most welco...

In Philosophy & Technique » What are your guidelines for buying gear?
March 05, 8:53am

All Reader Reviews by Ike Jutkowitz

Ike Jutkowitz has posted no reviews.