Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 191 - 200 of 4294 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...430

Forum » Thread

Re: "What's the fuss about me removing from my website gear lists that are terribly outdated?"
Had I known "seems like an all right dude" would have evoked such a response, well I probably would have rephrased it to "Andrew seems like a very nice gentleman."

In GEAR » Skurka and Sierra Designs team up for gear
February 22, 3:09pm

Re: Re: SALE
Drat. Great sale but bad timing.

In Gear Deals » Keep an eye on Borah Gear
February 22, 2:29pm

Re: I don't agree
http://andrewskurka.com/2015/is-it-wrong-to-profit-from-your-passion-not-at-all/ Seems like an all right dude to me.

In GEAR » Skurka and Sierra Designs team up for gear
February 22, 2:10pm

Re pot pie tin
Well I had an opportunity to prove DK right. Our store only had one brand of pot pie for sale and it is Marie Calenders. They use a paper/plastic type dish instead of aluminum thus confirming tha...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Whats your SUL Cook Set-Up Grams/Milliliter %
February 22, 1:36pm

Jon's the provisional victor...
...if he can make cowboy coffee with his pie tin/rock kit.

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Whats your SUL Cook Set-Up Grams/Milliliter %
February 22, 10:11am

Re: SUL Cook Set-Up
How this thread evolved has been interesting and productive for me. My understanding is SUL is under 5lbs base weight but I'm unsure as to how heavy a cook kit can be and still be consider...

February 22, 10:03am

Re: Water Treatment
I hiked the Wonderland last September. There are a handful of rivers that are milky with glacial till but you'll find a clear water source a few minutes away so you won't have to deal with...

In Philosophy & Technique » Water Treatment
February 22, 7:19am

Re: Re: Re: Pie Pan
I could carry it easy enough in my front pocket. The Esbit residue would be a problem. Maybe I can find a smaller pie tin when I'm shopping later. I think the ones used for chicken pot pi...

February 21, 2:06pm

Re: Pie Pan
I'm not sure if Jon was just trying to interject some humor but I was formulating a plan to make this work. Too bad it didn't work out in David's experiment. Maybe I'll pick up a ...

February 21, 1:43pm

Re: Re: esbit
Jimmer, That may very well be true but this isn't the time or place. Bob, Why do I have a feeling that this is something out of the anarchists cookbook and that trying your suggested...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Esbit - what am I doing wrong?
February 21, 12:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm