Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 191 - 200 of 4503 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...451

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: More stuff to show a member on BPL
Ah yes! I showed it to Chairman Meow and unfortunately those were not the three random things he was looking for. .

In GEAR » More stuff to show a member on BPL
April 01, 3:40pm

Re: Steri-Pen Sale
Almost $30 for those who haven't used their REI Outlet 20% coupon yet. Not shabby. I noticed that REI is no longer carrying the Steripen Freedom. Sad Panda. I will probably order one of...

In Gear Deals » Steri-Pen Sale
April 01, 1:31pm

Re: Two Votes In
"Actually, you can apparently vote once per day if you are so inclined." False. You can vote multiple times per day as long as you do it from different computers. Two more votes ...

In Chaff » My Survivorman Contest Entry
April 01, 12:54pm

Re: Bio degradable Bullets
The bio degradable bullets sound great but I'm concerned about how well/poorly the bullet will expand upon impact. That may be the difference between dropping the deer, or having it run off on...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Hunting: Towards a Coherent Definition
April 01, 10:46am

Because Vines were too long
Here's to you Jerry

In Chaff » Because Vines were too long
April 01, 9:48am

Re: Re: First Date
Cute

In Chaff » First Date
April 01, 9:45am

Re: Logo
Great to see this business taking off. Thanks again Matt for bringing this to our attention.

In Gear Deals » FLYWEIGHT KNIVES---Damn Fine Titanium Knives!
April 01, 9:08am

Re: High standard and Grace
"Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because if there be one he must approve of the homage of reason more than that of blindfolded fear." ~TJ Dan, I have little ...

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
April 01, 8:48am

Re: Re: Re: Re: sub 5 lb -does it really matter?
Well the OP asked if it "matters" which is subjective and only he can answer that. I refined the question some to "does it have an impact" to which the answer is yes. I can go...

In Philosophy & Technique » Sub 5 pound - does it really matter?
April 01, 8:11am

Re: Re: Re: Bigotry hiding behind religion?
Re Homophobia There's zero doubt in my mind Craig that is exactly what's going on here. Interesting that Jesus was silent on the topic. Also interesting that this was on the tip of...

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
March 31, 7:34pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm