Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 191 - 200 of 3603 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...361

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Lukes Ultralite now using eVent
I'd try giving them a call to get those questions answered.

In GEAR » Lukes Ultralite now using eVent
October 22, 7:55am

Lukes Ultralite now using eVent
As the title suggests, adios paclite and hola eVent. http://lukesultralite.com/new-lul-event-shell-taped-seams-included

In GEAR » Lukes Ultralite now using eVent
October 22, 7:31am

Re: Re: winter in NY
If you guys ever get the feeling that someone is stalking this thread, well it's me. I lived up in Clayton, NY for five years and consider NY to be my second home. One of the prettiest places...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » winter in NY
October 21, 10:37pm

Tiny
Check out the movie, Tiny on Netflix. Follows a guy who builds a Tumbleweed home and interviews a few people who are living in similar homes.

In Chaff » Tiny house anyone?
October 21, 12:56pm

Re: Re: Re: Hey, this is about us
As others mentioned, had he written the article to explain why he enjoys taking it easy in the backcountry, or how he tried 30 mile days and found that wasn't for him, it's unlikely this th...

In GEAR » Hey, this is about us
October 21, 12:54pm

Re: Re: Tiny house anyone?
Awesome! Which plan are you looking at? Edit: Disregard. Dug a little deeper into their website and it looks like there's one basic plan.

In Chaff » Tiny house anyone?
October 21, 8:13am

Re: Wonderful
Great stuff Ike!

In Post-Trip Reports » The moments that matter
October 20, 10:22pm

Re: Rent
Thanks Will. I ended up buying the A6000 which has been a good fit for me. I looked at what I would get if I sold the D5000 and have decided to keep it as I still enjoy it. I plan on getting the...

In Photography » Nikon madness
October 20, 6:05pm

Re: zpacks vs hmg
I can't speak for the two packs you're asking about but will say that at 28lbs, I'd prioritize finding a pack that can transfer that load to your hips first and the actual weight of the...

In GEAR » zpacks versus hyperlite mountain gear backpacks
October 20, 1:39pm

Re: The Trail Show #29- The Pacific Northwest Trail
I'd like to personally thank you and your crew for this podcast and would ask that you release, at a minimum, one per day until the great "Ebola crisis" is over as apparently that'...

In On the Web » The Trail Show #29- The Pacific Northwest Trail
October 20, 1:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm