BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 191 - 200 of 3294 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...330

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Another contender
"I had him customized for backpacking by bobing the high maintenance tail and shortening his legs so we have a similar trail speed." Ha ha!

In Chaff » BPL Pet Of The Month Thread
August 18, 1:57pm

Re: Re: Re: FS HMG, Hammock Gear, Leigh Lo, Borah Gear
PM en route for payment

In Gear Swap » FS HMG, Hammock Gear, Leigh Lo, Borah Gear
August 18, 12:00pm

Re: FS HMG, Hammock Gear, Leigh Lo, Borah Gear
I'd like to buy the Leigh Lo Underquilt but have a couple questions as I'm unfamiliar with it. Torso or full length? Down? Pictures?

In Gear Swap » FS HMG, Hammock Gear, Leigh Lo, Borah Gear
August 18, 11:54am

Re: New Bike, Old Habits
I redecorated my Univega circa 1984 by bouncing off of the bumper and hood of a Ford Mustang. I've since decided to contract out custom bike work to the professionals as the bike was a total l...

In Chaff » Everyone, Look At My New Baby
August 18, 11:10am

Re: Hangers show me your suspension hardware please ;-)
"My instinct is that the figure 8 would not weaken the strap as much as most other knots, but I may be wrong." I'll give it a shot. I rappel using either a figure 8 or bowline but...

In Hammocks » Hangers show me your suspension hardware please ;-)
August 18, 11:03am

Re: RE:Re: Another contender
I wish I could take Lucy on the occasional hike but she's too obnoxious and I don't want to subject other hikers/dogs to her wrath. Our other dog has assured me that he's accustomed to...

August 18, 10:58am

Re: Hangers show me your suspension hardware please ;-)
"Most people use marlin spike hitches when using loop-less tree straps." Thanks for the input. My thought, although not communicated well, was to tie a Figure 8 or bowline to form the...

August 18, 10:48am

Re: less hardware
Dawn et al, I think " I skip the dutch buckles/biners/clips on my tree huggers (just loop the end through the loop on the other end), whoopies directly on the hammock, and no metal hardware...

August 18, 10:21am

Re: Thanks-
The rangers like to hold on to the food caches at Carbon River Ranger Station until the last minute before moving them up to Mowich Lake. Make sure you a) call Carbon River once you get your itine...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Wonderland - 1st Week Sept
August 18, 9:15am

Re: Another contender
We have a black and tan mini dachshund. Is Chester 10 feet tall and bullet proof too?

August 18, 9:10am

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm