Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 191 - 200 of 3622 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...363

Forum » Thread

Re: 3 Tarps: Choose 1
"I am leaning towards the MLD Monk tarp because funds are tight and its light weight. I am wondering if the width will be too small? I am 6'1" and have fairly broad shoulders."...

In GEAR » 3 Tarps: Choose 1
October 24, 10:55am

Re: Ultra Runners know nothing about Fastpacking.
I'm not a fastpacker per se but I've run with everything from my Prohpet to an Alice Pack both recreationally and for the military. Below 30lbs I prefer a pack without a hipbelt but I'...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ultra Runners know nothing about Fastpacking.
October 24, 10:39am

Re: Re: Re: How much should this sale for:
Depending on how patient the buyer is, a used but great condition 30* bag with a higher quality fill and DWR can be had for $150-225. Selling to strangers, I'd start at $225 and drop $25 every...

In GEAR » How much should this sale for:
October 24, 10:25am

Re: Re: Re: NP vandalism spree
"Make him buy the tools..." It's a her. Man you people are sexist.

In Chaff » NP vandalism spree
October 24, 9:53am

Re: NP vandalism spree
Yes punishment is in order. Hefty fine and community custody transitioning to supervision. Some community service that's LNT themed would be appropriate too.

In Chaff » NP vandalism spree
October 24, 9:05am

Re: Re: 3 Tarps: Choose 1
I can only speak for the Hexamid as my stand alone tarp is a MLD grace solo. But, from my experiences with the Hexamid, I have no concerns with their materials or construction methods. I should d...

October 24, 8:24am

Re: 3 Tarps: Choose 1
The dimensions of the MLD option you have listed are a bit too small for my liking so I'd personally cross that one off the list. I've been happy with Zpacks .51oz cuben fiber so I'...

October 24, 8:02am

Re: Re: Re: Don't irritate your hero
Funny stuff!

In Chaff » Don't irritate your hero
October 23, 11:19pm

Re: Well now I did it
Poop crap dung feces turd Edit: Hmmm.... now it works and isn't giving me the profanity message. I wonder if someone is behind the scenes flipping the switch on and off.

In Chaff » Well now I did it
October 22, 9:51pm

Well now I did it
Looks like the profanity detector is back on. I tried to type f e c e s and wasn't allowed. Well $%!+.

In Chaff » Well now I did it
October 22, 9:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm