BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 191 - 200 of 3444 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...345

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: pack rifles
+1 on the Cricket which is surprisingly accurate right out of the box. Putting the Ruta Locura stock on it will lighten it even more but for $99 it's fine as is.

In GEAR » pack rifles
September 11, 7:27am

Re: Re: LEAVE NO TRACE on the surface of the Moon!
Ralph and Roger, I have nothing to offer to this conversation that can dispute anything you have to say here but I can assure you that you don't know what you are talking about when it comes...

In Philosophy & Technique » LEAVE NO TRACE
September 10, 11:24am

Re: Re: New iPhone?
I've put myself into Smartphone timeout for some months now but miss having an e-reader, gps, a camera to back up my Sony, alarm clock, etc so I'm jumping on the larger 6 to replace both my...

In GEAR » New iPhone?
September 10, 10:58am

Wonderland Trail Update
I know most of the people on this thread are either just finishing or are still on the trail but here's an update for those who've yet to go. Snow through Panhandle Gap was much smalle...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Wonderland - 1st Week Sept
September 10, 10:50am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LEAVE NO TRACE & Native American Indians
Interesting stuff Roger. I live fifteen minutes away from where they found Kennewick Man. One of the theories kicking around several years ago was that he was of Polynesian descent. I haven'...

September 09, 11:47pm

Re: Re: There is a single tear running down my face tonight...
DID SOMEONE SAY ABBA? Oh... never mind.

In Chaff » There is a single tear running down my face tonight...
September 09, 11:44pm

Re: LEAVE NO TRACE
"What does Leave No Trace mean to you and how do you practice it?" I try to walk and camp on durable surfaces, bury my pooh, pack out my garbage, and within reason, pick up garbage whe...

September 09, 3:23pm

Re: Re: No Fire S'mores
There are some s'mores kits that toast the marshmallows over a chafing dish so maybe just bring a small can of sterno?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » No Fire S'mores
September 09, 2:18pm

Re: Got a dog? Got a GoPro?
Doggie Cam

In Chaff » Got a dog? Got a GoPro?
September 09, 2:17am

Re: A6000
The 16mm I bought from you (I believe... or was it someone else?) has been wonderful to work with. It was the only lens I brought with me on the Wonderland Trail this week.

In Photography » Sony a6000 or OM-D EM10
September 09, 1:17am

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm