BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me .
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 191 - 200 of 3333 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...334

Forum » Thread

Sweet
I've finally been censored. Do I get to join some secret BPL club now?

In Chaff » America the Troublemaker?
August 25, 6:45am

Re: Troublemakers.
Well looking at history, war is the rule, not the exception. I don't think we can reasonably hope to be rid of them altogether, but even more depressing, I doubt we'll learn anything from ...

August 25, 5:33am

Re: Re: haha
They back-wired all of the receptacles so I'm thinking about rewiring all of them off of the screws. My last house was built in the '70s and the house before that was over 100 years old so...

August 24, 10:50pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: haha
Definitely not due to overload as there's zero draw right now; everything is unplugged and the light switches are off. Removed both ceiling fans without success. Not sure if it would reveal...

August 24, 10:28pm

Re: Re: Re: haha
"It trips when nothing is turned on? You replaced the circuit breaker that trips?" Yup. Throwing in my man card and hiring a professional tomorrow. Beats having the house burn down.

August 24, 10:12pm

Re: haha
"I am so glad I went hiking instead of posting on here all day. ;)" Oh no there's more. Be glad that you went hiking instead of playing WTF with a circuit that keeps tripping in y...

August 24, 9:48pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: America the Troublemaker?
"Policy written by whom? And which policy are you even referring to? Another blanket assertions without specificity. Obama has deported and intercepted more illegals in 5 years than Bush did i...

August 24, 1:58pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: America the Troublemaker?
"What's your source for "Obama MUST obey the most restrictive language of our Constitution when it comes to combat, not the UN"? Why shouldn't Obama follow laws for combat an...

August 24, 1:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: America the Troublemaker?
'Just giving up because everything's not fixed in 8 years is childish." Who's giving up? Every president has inherited problems from the previous administration. Not one of th...

August 24, 1:02pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: America the Troublemaker?
Again. You were not talking about Iraq or Lebanon. You were talking about Libya. Military action against Iraq was approved by Congress in 2002. That was not the case in Libya. http://www...

August 24, 12:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm