Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ian B. (IDBLOOM) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale PNW
About Me Here's the deal... I'm the best there is... plain and simple. I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence. And nobody can hang with my stuff. Just a big hairy American winning machine.
My Website URLhttp://nwtrailbum.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ian B.

Showing 191 - 200 of 4780 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...478

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Account Closed
"As far as I can see, the ex-member deleted all those comments himself. I have no idea who or why." As did another member here in Chaff. That was one of my guesses here. I see peopl...

In Chaff » Account Closed
June 15, 2:37pm

Re: Re: Bob Gross had his account closed ??
"There are several other people on this site that know about this. As far as he knows, first some of his mildly critical posts were deleted without explanation, which he protested, and then hi...

June 15, 2:32pm

Re: Bob Gross had his account closed ??
What they say about assuming and all that but here are my assumptions: From what I can tell, due to the fact that he had zero posting history prior to authoring an article of sorts, I assume Jon...

June 15, 2:28pm

Re: Exped v Neoair
I have a Synmat regular width pad. I mostly use my prolite 3/4 but do use my synmat a half dozen times per year. I'm a side sleeper, am a very large mammal, and I don't have issues wit...

In GEAR » Best balance of weight + R value in Exped MW pad?
June 15, 12:41pm

Re: Re: Re: Cobra and Abrams
"The bennies of a career in public affairs were many...." Oh yeah, I know. I made several PA/PJ friends through Amy and was able to live vicariously through them. I probably should...

In Chaff » BPL Exclusive!
June 15, 12:34pm

Re: Questioning "dry base layers for sleeping".
If my hiking clothes are wet from sweat or rain, or dirty, I wear just my Squamish and a pair of running shorts to bed. Both are multi purpose as the Squamish's primary job is to be a wind shi...

In GEAR » Questioning "dry base layers for sleeping".
June 15, 12:09pm

Re: West Coast Trail sticker shock
After recovering from the sticker shock, and reminiscing about all the stupid crap I've spent money on in my life, I'm at peace with the price tag and feel that $130ish USD per person is a ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » West Coast Trail books and maps
June 15, 11:56am

Re: Cobra and Abrams
You military photojournalists got all the best gigs. As you know but others may not, my wife was a photojournalist for the Air Force (side note: I can assure you that I begged for her to stay in s...

June 15, 11:45am

Re: Hunch
Well done Max. I got a few of them without google but didn't score as high as you. Woodstock and Specter Gunship I knew. I knew the song but couldn't name Peter Paul and Mary. ...

June 15, 11:15am

Re: Re: Re: HTFU
Today's agenda... I'm off to Starbucks to order a large coffee. When the hipster barista refuses to serve me and asks (read scolds) if I'm ordering a venti (close enough to veinte),...

In Chaff » HTFU
June 15, 9:56am

All Reader Reviews by Ian B.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Lawson Equipment Customer Service
I've made a few purchases from Lawson. His glow-wire and ti stakes are my personal favorites in their class. The price has always been fair, shipping has been free, and delivery timely. Yesterd...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 24, 10:34am

ULA Equipment
I ordered a ULA Ohm 2.0 with standard options ~ 4/2013. Chris was very quick to respond to my emails. I had originally ordered a CDT and he was quick to modify my order. Backpack arrived within a f...

June 13, 11:55am

zpacks Company
Well Z Packs continues to live up to their stellar reputation. I ordered a Hexamid Twin a few weeks ago. The posted delivery times were 5-7 weeks on their website. I suspected that spring is a hect...

May 30, 11:31pm