Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Clayton Mauritzen (GlacierRambler) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NW Montana
About Me Clayton Mauritzen has not added a biography yet.
StateMontana
My Website URLhttp://longlinerelease.com
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Clayton Mauritzen

Showing 191 - 200 of 892 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...90

Forum » Thread

Re: HMG Porter in black.
Wow. Slick pack. Am I understanding you right that this is a burlier fabric now for the whole pack? What does it weigh then?

In GEAR » HMG Porter in black.
September 18, 5:20pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: headnet as Tenkara net
Keep in mind you don't want your headnet rubbing off the fishes' mucous lining either.

In Editor's Roundtable » Tenkara for Backpackers: State of the Market Report - Part 2
August 22, 4:29pm

Re: ULA's Torso Sizing
Derek, as I'm sure you know, the traditional torso length measurement would have your iliac crests hitting the midpoint of the hipbelt vertically. The problem is that companies do not use this...

In GEAR » Anyone else slightly underwhelmed by ULA packs? [crickets chirping]
August 22, 4:22pm

Re: Re: My 2 cents
Thanks again for the help. Unfortunately, we got smoked out of the Beartooths after only one night. There was a fire the next drainage over spilling a lot of smoke into the area. It wasn't...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Beartooth Plateau Questions
August 22, 11:30am

Re: Changing my mind
After some more thinking and experimenting on my last couple of trips, I have changed my mind on the whole wrap question. I think it's much better to have little to no shoulder strap wrap. ...

In GEAR » Does This Pack Fit?
August 22, 11:20am

Re: Pack Sizing
I have about an 18" torso as well (5'11" here--not much taller). But with ULA's sizing, that puts me firmly in a Large. Look up how they do measurements, and you'll quickly ...

In GEAR » Anyone else slightly underwhelmed by ULA packs? [crickets chirping]
August 22, 10:47am

re: Much Appreciated
Thanks guys. This is really helpful. I plan on getting in touch with the ranger district tomorrow to check on the food storage issues. Hopefully they'll be able to fill in the last few gaps.

August 16, 11:31pm

Re: Beartooth Plateau Questions
Bump---any feedback?

August 16, 4:39pm

Beartooth Plateau Questions
I have about a week and a half before school starts, so a buddy and I are heading to the Beartooth Plateau in a few days for some hiking and fishing. A few questions for any of you more familiar w...

August 15, 11:34am

Re: Backcountry.com too
Anyone notice that Backcountry.com has changed theirs too? I tried to search in the forums, but nothing came up. Here's the new policy from their website: Not stoked on your gear? Lookin...

In GEAR » REI limiting returns to one year
August 11, 3:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Clayton Mauritzen

Clayton Mauritzen has posted no reviews.