Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Here
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 191 - 200 of 5371 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...538

Forum » Thread

Comparing the Stratospire 2 and the Double Moment
Hi Nathan, There is a new video clip on our site comparing the SS2 with the DM and the DR. Here : TT Videos With the SS2 it may be easier to set it up correctly if you do it this way : SS2 s...

In GEAR » Comparing the Stratospire 2 and the Double Moment
January 09, 2:17pm

A new charging solution
Can you charge a Steripen via USB ?

In GEAR » A new charging solution
January 08, 9:57pm

A new charging solution
Camping gas means LPG ((maybe not in the USA...). Same refill valve as lighters and those camping stove that take the spray can type butane containers. I hope that it works but it is 1 year awa...

In GEAR » A new charging solution
January 08, 6:38pm

The difference between cats and dogs
This is Sunny my bad weather friend : Sleeps inside in winter and when the weather is bad. He is terrified of storms so last night, as soon as thunder and lightning started ,he came in and th...

In Chaff » The difference between cats and dogs
January 07, 2:32pm

Large Carnivores Getting Comfy in Europe
Did a bit more research.. Not sure why those two were reported as F but described as a male and a female (however not a pair) but found out that they are also called M for male and F for females, ...

In On the Web » Large Carnivores Getting Comfy in Europe
January 04, 10:22pm

The Italian or Austrian side ? Would you believe that these wolves have an F number ? Apparently F15 and F32 are in my ancestral area right now. A male and a female.

January 04, 9:14pm

Luke, that particular wolf I posted above is probably dead by now. After having killed at least 25 sheep in Switzerland in July , the Swiss authorities decided that it could be shot.

January 04, 7:25pm

As an aside, there is a breed of dogs in Italy called "Italian Wolf", we had one of those.. It originates from a 1966 cross between a male wolf and a female German Shepherd. Zorro was t...

January 04, 4:14pm

Never seen a wolf in my area but they used to be there till the 1930's (there is ONE known individual now crossing over from Switzerland). This guy : There are actually two bear sub-species...

January 04, 1:35am

Best way to inflate neoair xlite
Don't know if it will work for you but you can soften and stretch plastic of that type (airtap) with hot water . So you could try to immerse one end of the airtap in hot water and mold it over...

In GEAR » Best way to inflate neoair xlite
January 04, 1:05am

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm