Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Franco Darioli (Franco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale @Tarptent
About Me Franco Darioli has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
StateVictoria
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Franco Darioli

Showing 191 - 200 of 5634 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...564

Forum » Thread

Tacky silnylon tarp issues
Possibly the previous owner has "treated" the fabric with some spray.

In GEAR » Tacky silnylon tarp issues
May 30, 5:00pm

Cock Pot
Here it is : Tip: save yourself one ounce by getting rid of the cock but lose its charm doing so. Your call.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How do you rinse out clothes? Wash off body?
May 28, 11:45pm

Silicone and Mineral Spirts Problem
At Tarptent Nevada City they have been seam sealing several hundreds of shelters a year for several years. If there was a problem with the way they do it it would have been obvious by now. So my...

In GEAR » Silicone and Mineral Spirts Problem
May 28, 4:49pm

Tarptent Protrail
having had the ProTrail for almost half an hour and after a couple of trial set-ups I thought of shooting a quick set-up video given we don't have one on the official TT website. Here it is : ...

In GEAR » Tarptent Protrail
May 27, 8:02pm

I have not found a good solution for this problem
BTW, those desert thingos need velcro strips glued onto your shoes and will not last all that long according to the reports I looked at, but it's a start... Someone posted recently (in the las...

In GEAR » I have not found a good solution for this problem
May 27, 4:34pm

Chrome dome replacement?
I see that GG is still out of stock too... Campsaver has the heavier 13oz version (hands free, whatever that is) Here is one place you can get them (if they deliver to the US..) http://www.ultra...

In GEAR » Chrome dome replacement?
May 27, 4:23pm

The basic 4 if $$ were not a concern
NM

In GEAR » The basic 4 if $$ were not a concern
May 27, 2:38am

How Much Down for a Quilt?
You could take a look at the Enlightened Equipment quilts, pick the design you like and then check the fill weight for each particular temperature rating and fill type. For example : http://www...

In Make Your Own Gear » How Much Down for a Quilt?
May 26, 11:38pm

I have not found a good solution for this problem
How about something like these ones : http://www.ar.co.za/2011/01/desert-gaiters/

In GEAR » I have not found a good solution for this problem
May 26, 9:48pm

why do i need to keep buying stuff?
Why keep buying ? Well maybe it is insecurity or boredom but could be just for fun. Anyway just to go back to the main topic,thank you Doug for reminding me of the greatest hit ever by Status Q...

In Chaff » why do i need to keep buying stuff????
May 26, 12:02am

All Reader Reviews by Franco Darioli

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My rating is based on what this shelter was designed for, and not to be understood as part of the "best tent ever, for anybody ,anywhere" award. Most of the good points have already been co...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 07, 4:48pm