BPL Community Profile

Eddy Walker (Ewker) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale southeast
About Me Eddy Walker has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eddy Walker

Showing 191 - 200 of 224 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Actually
off the ULA Website: "To aid this process all backpack STANDARD FEATURES have been expanded to include what were optional pack features. These additional standard features are still remov...

In GEAR » ULA Ohm price increase and option decease?
January 13, 7:31am

Merino Wool Base Layers at Cabela's
Has anyone used their brand before? They are on sale but unfortunately they don't list the weights of the pants and tops.

In GEAR » Merino Wool Base Layers at Cabela's
January 07, 7:29am

Re: Controlling condensation in a hammock setup
"For starters, I doubt if your GoLite Ultra 20 is warm below 30 in a hammock, they are known to be overated" not from the comments I have seen on HF

In GEAR » Controlling condensation in a hammock setup
January 06, 9:22am

Re: Controlling condensation in a hammock setup
go over to hammockforums and ask. You will get lots of answers over there

In GEAR » Controlling condensation in a hammock setup
January 06, 8:32am

Re:WTB: Hyperlite Backpacker (Hennessey)
you might find someone on hammockforums.net who might have one they want to get rid of

In Gear Swap » WTB: Hyperlite Backpacker (Hennessey)
January 05, 3:11pm

Re: Re: Re: Anyone use the BPL Cocoon Pro 60's?
"The sizing chart for the UL 60's seem to make more sense than the Pro 60's....any staff member able to comment on that? Is the size chart for the Pro 60's" yeah I would be...

In Gear Lists » Winter Single Day Climb- Mt Washington, New Hampshire (White Mountains)
January 05, 11:18am

Re: "Thrift stores in outdoorsy towns"
I went Goodwill hunting today and picked up a Patagonia Capilene top for $ 2.49. Like the poster above I saw lots of LL Bean, Land Ends, Eddie Baurer, North Face, Woolrich and Helly Hanson brands (...

In GEAR » Thrift stores in outdoorsy towns
December 28, 5:39pm

Re: A few things. BPL, MLD, Icebreaker
PM sent on the JRB Gear Hammock/Pack Cover

In Gear Swap » A few things. BPL, MLD, Icebreaker
December 28, 10:07am

Re: Re: SE Group
Since a meetup group does cost money you could have everyone pay a fee to join it. By doing this it becomes a private meetup group. A Yahoo group would also work and might even be the best way ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Southeast Backpacking Light Group?
December 28, 8:54am

Re: Re: Re: facebook
add me to the list of folks who doesn't use Facebook. I am trying to go UL but it is slow going. Not sure I can keep up with the way Brad hikes.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Southeast Backpacking Light Group?
December 27, 7:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Eddy Walker

Eddy Walker has posted no reviews.