Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Hamish McHamish (El_Canyon) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale USA
About Me Hamish McHamish has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hamish McHamish

Showing 191 - 200 of 412 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...42

Forum » Thread

_
Try the super thin Mechanix gloves with the synthetic leather palm/fingers & mesh remainder. I have found them at Target in the automotive for $15 or so.

In GEAR » Ideas for hiking sun protection/ scrambling gloves
April 17, 6:57pm

_
What is the color? Is the construction sewn, bonded, or both? Do either of the beaks have a zipper?

In Gear Swap » FS: Bearpaw Cuben .74 Canopy 2
April 16, 10:33am

_
Thank you for the details Chad, I will pass on the Speed at this time.

In Gear Swap » FS: ALITE CHAIR, ICEBREAKER 200 ZIP NECK L, BLACK DIAMOND SPEED 28L BACKPACK
April 11, 9:23pm

pack
Chad, what is the torso size of the pack? How tall are you and how does it fit you? Also, is the waistbelt removeable? Thanks!

In Gear Swap » FS: ALITE CHAIR, ICEBREAKER 200 ZIP NECK L, BLACK DIAMOND SPEED 28L BACKPACK
April 10, 8:37am

_
Great idea on the permethrin, I will follow up on that one.

In GEAR » ticks in your gear while you're in the bug bivy?
April 04, 9:25pm

ticks in your gear while you're in the bug bivy?
In bug season many people sleep in a bug tent or bivy under their tarp. Usually these bug-free havens have little room for your gear, so your stuff lays under the tarp but outside the bug tent. I...

In GEAR » ticks in your gear while you're in the bug bivy?
April 02, 8:00pm

_
Great question. The first time I bivied with a tarp it was a 5.5' x 7.5' one. Thank God it didn't rain. I immediately went to a 7' x 9.5' MYOG tarp and felt much better. I w...

In GEAR » Getting into bed under a minimal tarp while its raining
March 27, 8:04pm

experience with MontBell wind pants? <plus some rambling>
I have read great reviews on MontBell wind pants, but there are some details I'm seeking on their "UL" and "Dynamo" models. No local dealers have them around here. Appli...

In GEAR » experience with MontBell wind pants? <plus some rambling>
March 26, 7:55pm

_
If you have to get a different stuffsack for the bag, you might as well get one that is light and very water resistant: http://www.seatosummit.com/products/display/170

In GEAR » Mountain Hardware Phantom
March 25, 7:20pm

_
"Why do you need a case?" I can wear my contacts for days, including sleeping in them, without issues. However recently (at home) I did have a problem and needed to switch to glasses ...

In GEAR » lightweight eyeglasses case?
March 23, 7:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Hamish McHamish

Hamish McHamish has posted no reviews.