BPL Community Profile

Simon Wurster (Einstein) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Big Apple
About Me Simon Wurster has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListSummer 2010 Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Simon Wurster

Showing 191 - 200 of 259 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

Re: Merino Wool Shirts
Washing all different ways, machine and by hand, inside-out and rightside-out, never made the oh-so-slight but still noticeable itch of merino (Patagonia, SmartWool, Ibex) go away. Fortunately, my ...

In GEAR » Merino Wool Shirts
June 21, 7:01pm

Re: "FS: Misc Items"
PM Sent on blue Ti mug. Simon

In Gear Swap » "FS: Misc Items"
June 19, 8:12am

Re: gear spreadsheet?
I have a spreadsheet that may be of use, although it has many bells and whistles. I use it for all types of traveling (business trips, car camping, vacations, etc.), so you may want to trim it down...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » gear spreadsheet?
June 04, 11:30am

Re: Clothes, Tarp, Bivy, Bags
Kevin, Got the ID Poncho Tarp (arrived on Thu. I think), looks great, and tie-outs are a bonus. Thanks again, Simon

In Gear Swap » Clothes, Tarp, Bivy, Bags
April 25, 5:44pm

Re: Clothes, Tarp, Bivy, Bags
PM sent on Sil-Poncho.

In Gear Swap » Clothes, Tarp, Bivy, Bags
April 18, 3:49pm

Wondering about links too...
Two tests: my new link underlined link: my new link Another another underlined link du jour

In User Test Forum » Wondering about links too...
April 07, 1:46pm

Re: Fenix Zebralight h50 Q5 Headlamp
Eric: the two-handed operation is what I was afraid of. Not the end of the world, but every headlamp I own I can operate one-handed. Hmmmm.... Jon: Using the L1D in the extra silicone bracket wo...

In GEAR » Fenix Zebralight H50-Q5 Headlamp
April 04, 11:25am

Re: received the light, initial impressions, and answer to comparison of tikka plus
Eric, Thanks for sharing your first impressions. Can you operate the twisty switch with one hand? If you can, does the light swivel in the bracket? Thanks, Simon

April 03, 7:56pm

Re: Anyone Has Experience with the Rat Sack? Rat Sack vs. URsack?
I have a RatSack, I think it's the medium size (weighs 6 oz. on my scale, maybe 11"x17" or so), and I've never had any problems with critters here in the NE--but I always hang it ...

In GEAR » Anyone Has Experience with the Ratsack?
April 03, 11:16am

Re: Re: Fenix Zebralight H50-Q5 Headlamp
Hi Mark, No, I don't own a Zebra, I'm still sitting on the fence. I corrected my original post: the L0D's Low setting is 7.5 lumens--at least the one I have (Fenix is now using Q4 bin ...

March 28, 9:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Simon Wurster

Simon Wurster has posted no reviews.