Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dustin Snyder (DustinTSnyder) - BPL Guest

My Locale Southeast
About Me Dustin Snyder has not added a biography yet.
CityHernando
StateMississippi
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListSummer Uber Light Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dustin Snyder

Showing 191 - 200 of 252 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

Re: Maybe
I am 6'3 and am 175 and also have a 32" waste and they work fine for me. The difference in the large and medium shoulder straps is about a half inch in length. The hip belt cinches down ti...

In Gear Swap » FS-BPL Absaroka Shoulder strap& Hipbelt Size L
April 07, 1:10pm

FS-BPL Absaroka Shoulder strap& Hipbelt Size L
!!!!SOLD!!!! I have got a large set of shoulder straps and a large hip belt for the absaroka backpack I would like to sell. I need the large size backpack(for my torso length) but the large straps...

In Gear Swap » FS-BPL Absaroka Shoulder strap& Hipbelt Size L
April 07, 11:25am

Re: Katabatic
Will do.

In GEAR » Which Quilt?
April 07, 8:40am

Re: + 1 on katabatic
I just ordered a Katabatic gear 6'6" Palisade 30* quilt . I think the width of it will be fine for me because I am a bean pole. My golite quilt is 59" at the shoulders and it engulfs ...

In GEAR » Which Quilt?
April 07, 8:31am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Which Quilt?
So if I understand right the Katabatic Gear quilts are the way to go for best quality for the price. Thanks everybody for the help. Dustin

In GEAR » Which Quilt?
April 06, 12:08pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Which Quilt?
Wow! I don't think that a synthetic quilt would pack down so small.

In GEAR » Which Quilt?
April 06, 6:53am

NFS
NM

In Gear Swap » FS- Golite 3-Season qulit long
April 05, 5:30pm

Re: Re: Re: Which Quilt?
I have looked at the MLD sprit 30 quilt but I really need a 6'6" quilt, and I would like to keeping the weight under 20oz.I have a golite 3-season quilt and it loses a ton of down. This is...

In GEAR » Which Quilt?
April 05, 5:12pm

Re: passing along some deals, xxl marmot zeus jackets.
What colors do you have?

In Gear Swap » passing along some deals, xxl marmot zeus jackets.
April 05, 3:21pm

Re: Which Quilt?
It looks to me that the Katabatic gear quilts have a strong following. Thanks every one for the help. Dustin

In GEAR » Which Quilt?
April 05, 3:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Dustin Snyder

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

U.S. Department of Defense MRE Spoon
This spoon is my favorite spoon ever! The length is perfect for eating out of freezer bags without getting your fingers all messy. And the spoon is deap enough to eat soop with. The price is another g...

In Cookware - Other
December 11, 2:56pm

Katabatic Gear Palisade Quilt
I love this quilt! It is really well made and is very light. I have slept in it a few nights and find the large size fits me very well.(To get an idea for my size I am 6'3" and 175#) I would ...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
April 25, 3:54pm