BPL Community Profile

Dondo . (Dondo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Colorado Rockies
About Me Dondo . has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://dondo1.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dondo .

Showing 191 - 200 of 1032 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...104

Forum » Thread

Eagles Nest
Thanks for your comments, guys. Eugene, it's good to know that the passion I feel for wild places is coming through. BTW, love the latest batch of photos on your blog. It seems that you'...

In Post-Trip Reports » Eagles Nest
October 20, 6:12am

Eagles Nest
New trip report at Dondo Outdoors.

In Post-Trip Reports » Eagles Nest
October 19, 6:22am

Re: Another wide mouth bottle
Great find, Dale. As a Steripen user, I'll be adding this one to my collection for sure.

In GEAR » Another wide mouth bottle
September 24, 6:55am

Re: Share your leaves

In Photo Gallery » Share your leaves
September 22, 10:10pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Indian Peaks Southern Loop
Trevor, yeah, I always shoot in RAW. A friend who's a pro gave me a copy of Lightroom and promised that I'd like it. She was right. After the learning curve, I'm finding it to be fai...

In Post-Trip Reports » Indian Peaks Southern Loop
September 22, 5:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Indian Peaks Southern Loop
Trevor, I finally got time to post something about my photo gear. There's not a lot of detail, so if you have questions, just post back here or on my blog.

In Post-Trip Reports » Indian Peaks Southern Loop
September 21, 7:46pm

Re: Re: Re: Bladder durability
That's great to hear, Paul. In the spring of 2010, I started using a 4-liter Dromlite because of the failures of the platys and Nalgene Canteen. You can see it hanging from the tree above my ca...

In GEAR » Bladder durability
September 19, 8:33pm

8 pound base weight
What?! No toilet paper?!

In Gear Lists » 8 pound base weight
September 19, 7:32pm

Bladder durability
This is a spin-off from another thread: Travis asks,"Dondo, Could you describe the conditions surrounding your leaks? (terrain, temperature, placement in pack, location of leak on bladder,...

In GEAR » Bladder durability
September 19, 5:58pm

Re: Re: Re: bladder durability
Ken,is right. I'll start another thread on this.

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Internal Frame Packs: a State of the Market Report - Part 1C: Main Bag & Comfort
September 19, 5:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Dondo .

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell U.L.AlpineBurrow Bag #3 Long
Nice review, Mitchell. After our discussion here about this bag back in April, I had a serious hankering after this bag. I really had no need of another bag and managed to resist until the Memorial ...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
June 29, 8:38pm

Rocky Rocky GTX Socks
Mine fit well. Size 10 slips right over a thin pair of wool socks and my size 9.5 feet. They are comfortable inside my trail runners and do what they claim to do--keep my feet warm and dry in wet, col...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
February 27, 8:01pm

Pacer Poles
Here's something I just posted at the Editor's Roundtable forum. It occured to me that it belongs here as well. Heather, here's something I posted on the TLB general discussion forum a...

In Trekking Poles
December 12, 8:28pm

Lighten Up! by Don Ladigin
This is the book I recommend to friends and folks I meet on the trail who are interested in going lighter. It's fun, unpretentious, and lays out the basic ideas in ways that are easy to understand. Do...

In Books and Media
November 23, 8:15am

Eastern Mountain Sports
Craig, good news. The last EMS store in Colorado closed a few months ago so no more tax for you. It was two miles away from my home in Denver and I miss it but I'll admit that I took full advantage o...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 21, 9:20pm