BPL Community Profile

Jeffrey McConnell (Catalyst) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeffrey McConnell hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeffrey McConnell has not added a biography yet.
CityWinchester, CA
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.geargrams.com/list?id=5115
My PDF Gear ListNothing to See Here

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeffrey McConnell

Showing 191 - 200 of 977 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...98

Forum » Thread

Re: Duomid with inverted V
No personal experience but I've read from a couple people on here that they thought the inverted "V" setup with two poles made the shelter more stable.

In GEAR » input on 2-person shelter choices
April 24, 12:26pm

Re: Re: Re: Can an iPhone 5 GPS, on Verizon, use the GPS without having the cellular radio running?
Worked on my iphone 5 (verizon) with an "at home" test. I don't have any battery drain numbers, but it does work. Unfortunately, with little kids I'm not getting out on long tri...

In GEAR » iPhone GPS: disabling cell service
April 23, 10:38am

WTB: Tarptent Notch
Hit me up if you have one. I'd prefer it to have the tie outs at the pole apices similar to the TT SS1.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Tarptent Notch
April 22, 1:11pm

good info
It's out there but you have to REALLY search for it - ask me how I know. ;) Good info and it will be nice to have a separate thread on it for people to find when searching. It's great to ...

In GEAR » iPhone GPS: disabling cell service
April 22, 12:16am

yes
Yes, there is. You want the synthetic on the outside. Check out this thread and this thread for more info.

In GEAR » Winter sleeping
April 22, 12:11am

available?
Is this still available? I'm interested but would like to see the mesh repair in a photo as well.

In Gear Swap » Tarptent Notch for sale
April 20, 3:09pm

WTB: Bearpaw Pyranet 2
Anyone have one available? Let me know.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Bearpaw Pyranet 2
April 19, 2:56pm

the sleeves
I think a small might work for you. It just depends on the sleeve length.

In GEAR » Current Driducks Sizing
April 18, 12:02am

my list
Feel free to take a peek at my list. Not too much different from my ground set up. It's here. I used to have a Phoenix UQ rather than the Incubator but I decided the extra weight was worth n...

In Gear Lists » Pack List for Hammock Hikers (A.K.A. Human Piñatas)
April 15, 10:52am

style number
Nothing at the local Sears. Anyone have a style number? Trying to find it nearby but I don't think they know what I'm talking about when I'm talking to the associates at the various s...

In Gear Deals » 15.99 down jackets
April 12, 4:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeffrey McConnell

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Vasque Breeze GTX
I bought theses shoes for a day hike of Mt. Whitney. They performed very well. Good traction on wet rock and scree. I also used them for a 5 day backpacking trip of Whitney through the back country...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
February 20, 12:20pm