Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Matthew Marasco (BabyMatty) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Western/Central PA, Adirondacks
About Me Matthew Marasco has not added a biography yet.
CityNiagara Falls
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matthew Marasco

Showing 191 - 200 of 290 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Forum » Thread

re:
Elliott, sounds like the Oswegatchie to me. I really hope to paddle that stretch myself someday. James - thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed!

In Post-Trip Reports » Early October '10, High Falls Loop and side trails, Adirondacks. First ever TR!
February 05, 11:12am

Re: RE: Early October '10, High Falls Loop
Elliott, just curious as to the paddling trips you've taken there? The two photos above were taken on our partial paddle of the Whitney Loop - Little Tupper Lake to Low's Lake. I would ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Early October '10, High Falls Loop and side trails, Adirondacks. First ever TR!
January 30, 7:36pm

re:
Tony, what an amazing variety of scenery on your trip! Some of the pictures seem to closely resemble my beloved Adirondacks, some 3,000 miles away! Great trip report, I really enjoyed it.

In Photo Gallery » Lassen Volcanic National Park
January 30, 4:24pm

re:
Tony: I only use a point and click myself, but reading up on the basics has helped me learn how to avoid things like overexposure (look at all my pics where the sun is shining - I can usually av...

January 30, 3:38pm

Re: Re: Early October '10, High Falls Loop and side trails, Adirondacks. First ever TR!
Tony, thanks for the kind words! Now that I have the hang of it, I will surely be posting more TRs! I've also been sharpening up my photography "skills" (at the time of that trip, ...

January 30, 2:21pm

Early October '10, High Falls Loop and side trails, Adirondacks. First ever TR!
Preface - this TR was written shortly after I came back from this trip, but I had a crap internet connection at the time, so I kept getting frustrated trying to upload all the pics. Anyway, I came ...

January 30, 12:05pm

re:
Well I don't think you're going to find anything with 800+ fp down in that price range, at least not if you're looking to buy a brand new bag at full-retail. Your best bet would be to k...

In GEAR » Best 0 Bag for the Money?
January 28, 8:14pm

re:
Great TR! That country is very reminiscent of certain parts of the Adirondacks.

In Post-Trip Reports » High Country Pathway - May 2010
January 25, 8:11pm

WTT Neoair short + $$$ for a large
Used for 5 nights or so. I got it here off the gear swap. Looks pretty much new. It kept me really warm paired with a 1/8" thinlight under it and another on top at 11 degrees in the Alleghenie...

In Gear Swap » WTT Neoair short + $$$ for a large
January 24, 12:32am

re:
Ballin' I would wear it

In GEAR » $1500 HH jacket
January 21, 8:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Matthew Marasco

Matthew Marasco has posted no reviews.