BPL Community Profile

BER --- (BER) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Wisconsin
About Me Someday to be away from the things of man...

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by BER ---

Showing 191 - 200 of 316 | Page: 1 ...11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...32

Forum » Thread

Alternate fuel with BB
Both alcohol and esbit work with the BB in a pinch. I have used a Trangia inside of my BB (I would think a lighter alcohol stoves would work fine). I have burned alcohol inside of the BB without ...

In GEAR » Bush Buddy Ultra - What fuel when really wet ??
June 27, 11:18am

Sun gloves
Had similar problem with burning the back of my hands while on my last paddling trip. Bought some Buff gloves. Initially tried the angler gloves but decided I didn't like the leather palm. S...

In GEAR » Sun Gloves?
June 26, 9:37pm

Sailmaker yards
Nm

In Make Your Own Gear » Microlight fabric that does not cost an arm and a leg ??
June 08, 6:06am

Whoopee slings
This video should help answer some of your questions. http://m.youtube.com/#/profile?user=ProfessorHammock&v=Yw6P3pHt8KI&view=videos

In Hammocks » whoopie slings....
June 02, 11:49pm

Pictured Rocks
Thanks for the trip report. I have fond memories of day tripping along Pictured Rocks. Haven't been back in years. Perhaps time to plan a trip with my boys. Thanks for bringing us along.

In Post-Trip Reports » SUL on the Shipwreck Coast
May 23, 6:20pm

Post cook
Ditto what Tim says. Have made turkey jerky many times in the dehydrator. Then 15-30 minutes in the oven to post-cook. No problems.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » chicken jerky
May 15, 11:43pm

Stove
Looks pretty much like a MSR Windpro refitted with a smaller burner and corresponding reconfigured preheating tube for a savings of 40g.

In Gear Deals » 153gms (5.4oz) world's lightest remote canister stove $35
May 14, 8:50am

hammock tarp
"I sold quite a few of these in the past and they have been well liked." Yes, I tried hard to get one of those early tarps commissioned, but unfortunately you were very busy with other...

In Gear Deals » Mountainfitter.com Changes and New Products
May 12, 2:50pm

LOE tarps
The tarps look good Lawson. I've not seen that version of cuben before so I will be interested to see how folks like it. Can think of many times I've sat under the tarp looking for a shad...

In Gear Deals » Mountainfitter.com Changes and New Products
May 12, 1:54pm

famous backyard
"Is that Shug's yard?" I immediately thought the same thing. Gotta stop spending so much time on the computer!

In Gear Swap » Speer Winter Hammock Tarp
May 01, 11:54am

All Reader Reviews by BER ---

BER --- has posted no reviews.