BPL Community Profile

Dave T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dave T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave T

Showing 1891 - 1900 of 2009 | Page: 1 ...181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

Forum » Thread

great bag.
i'd buy one if i didn't already have one. this is a great bag by WM, with some room inside, a bit toughter fabric than the extremelite series, and conservatively rated (like all WM bags). i...

In Gear Swap » FS WM Caribou MF
February 05, 10:16am

Komperdell C3 poles at REI-Outlet
Komperdell C3 Carbon Trekking Poles On sale at $99.93, plus take 20% off from Feb. 1-7 for total of $79.93. Have them shipped for free to a nearby REI for instore pickup. There are other Komperd...

In Gear Deals » Komperdell C3 poles at REI-Outlet
February 04, 11:12am

dale's short and rucksack emporium
Dale, please continue to offer select items at good prices. I don't care if they came from REI at full price, a thrift store, found at a trailhead, or at the back of your grandma's closet. ...

In Gear Swap » Eagle Creek Matrix Krypton Messenger Bag
February 01, 12:20pm

dont.
don't feed the trolls hiding under the wooden bridge.

In Chaff » Ethics and REI Return Policy
January 27, 10:17pm

bearvault.
i use the bearvault solo now. i used to use a ursack with liner sometimes, but it's not allowed any longer. i don't like carrying it, but 1. it's the law, and 2. it's good for t...

In GEAR » Sierra Folks - What's your bear cannister of choice?
January 21, 11:55am

thanks...
... for taking the time to share your knowledge about all that. here's to never getting a bad cut in the backcountry!

In GEAR » What you shoud know about wounds.
January 21, 11:51am

you can't stop...
the german tourist... she is a latter day barry sanders... ... you can't shut her down... ... (cue kenny mayne) you can only hope to contain her.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 10,000 km across Europe
January 19, 12:50am

of course...
... how could i have ever doubted.

In GEAR » Any med people that carry lightweight med kits?
January 19, 12:47am

well...
... as an ultralight hobbyist ounce-counting gram-weenie who almost never ever actually goes hiking, i just love to comment on other people's baseweight. it's how i roll.

In Gear Swap » FS- Thermarest Prolite 3 short, K2 Super Stinx, Princetontec Aurora
January 19, 12:44am

desert.
it's sunny and warm often in socal on the pct, but very little of it is "expansive desert" for sure. lots of southern california chaparral and coastal sage and whatnot. but not too mu...

In GEAR » Baselayers in the desert
January 18, 11:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm