BPL Community Profile

Luke Schmidt (Cameron) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale The WOODS
About Me Pursuing Christ, relationships, and adventure in that order. Nicknamed "Chief" because I grew up with a tribe of vegetarian cannibals on a small island off the coast of Iowa.
CityMidland TX
StateTexas
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Luke Schmidt

Showing 1871 - 1880 of 2002 | Page: 1 ...179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ...201

Forum » Thread

Re. Re. Nickname
Cameron was actually just what I put in as a usarname not actually a nickname.

In Chaff » Nicknames
January 04, 9:14pm

Nicknames
When I worked with troubled boys they called me "Chief" which turned into "Chief S-B" when I started laying the hammer down on misbehavior. Coming from those little stinkers I ...

In Chaff » Nicknames
January 04, 7:52pm

Survival School?
I don't know anything about the program but I do recall hearing of a survival school in Virginia. I think the name was Mtn. Shepard's Wilderness School or something along those lines. I ...

In Backpacking Light with Scouts » Adult training courses for higher adventure trips
December 31, 4:54pm

Ultra20 Short
The website says these are for people 5 ft. 6in. or shorter. I'm about 5 - 8 and (barely) fit into one.

In Gear Deals » Ultra 20 Short 134.95 at SunnySports
December 24, 2:16pm

Still Single
Hey don't pick on Dougles too much I'm still single too (my little sister informed me that she wanted to be an aunt soon and expects me to do something about it:).

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ugly Mugs
December 21, 7:06pm

Ugly
Well if you want ugly... In case you are wondering I am the one with the beard and blue fleece. The snake or "Reptilian American" was removed from the boot and set free in his natura...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ugly Mugs
December 21, 6:42pm

AY4K
My vote for AY4K (or AY8K).

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What's in a name? Alaska 2010 finalists
December 19, 3:24pm

Re. The Midnight Sun Hungry Mosquito Challenge
Thats my favorite one yet.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What's in a name? Alaska 2010 finalists
December 17, 6:35pm

Re. Re. Crime
Crimes rates down? I could've swore I heard they went up but you're probably right I stand corrected. So guns have become more popular, but they seem more controversial. Crime has gone do...

In Philosophy & Technique » UL with a gun?
December 17, 5:52pm

Crime
Just to throw some gas on the fire I saw an article in Foxnews (yes shock, I do look at that website among others) that mentioned a poll back in the 1950s showed a good majoirity of Americans were ...

In Philosophy & Technique » UL with a gun?
December 17, 5:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Luke Schmidt

Luke Schmidt has posted no reviews.