BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1861 - 1870 of 2966 | Page: 1 ...178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ...297

Forum » Thread

Alpaca hats. Hand knitted
These are made with 100% baby alpaca wool ( hand wash in cold water). Size large. 30.00 shipped. I take returns and I repair them for free. Tan and brown, rolled edge . 42 grams. SOL...

In Gear Deals » Alpaca hats. Hand knitted
December 06, 4:44pm

Re: Re: membership
"bold statement when the economy is in the in $hitter... i worked 8 hours... last WEEK. to be able to do anything I want to do I cut out anything extra that is unnecessary. a few articles and ...

In GEAR » Gear Swap & Capilene
December 05, 10:51am

membership
What is it now, something like 20 or 25 dollars a year? Quite a bargain for what you get and I don't buy the "can't afford it", either. Pay up and gear swap away...

In GEAR » Gear Swap & Capilene
December 05, 9:24am

Re: Re Re Re Re Re Why don't we regulate____________
"Yep how about an IQ/morality test and paralell governments for different people based on how smart and resposible they are. If you score as the smartest, most upstanding citizen you are gover...

In Chaff » ‘Severely obese’ Cleveland boy taken from family, placed in foster care
December 02, 3:11pm

Re: Re Why don't we regulate___________
"Potatoes look healthful. Some authorities say they're just as bad as sugar. " Sigh. potatoes are a great food, all around. Just don't stuff yourself with them too often. Too m...

In Chaff » ‘Severely obese’ Cleveland boy taken from family, placed in foster care
December 02, 3:10pm

Re: Re: Re Re Unintened Consequences
The sign actually read " Foal Flesh", because in some languages and cultures, we use the same word, which seems a little more....honest?

In Chaff » Horse slaughter poised to resume in U.S. -- with PETA's approval?
December 02, 3:02pm

Re: Re Re Unintened Consequences
"Back to horses. Wonder what they taste like? I believe more than a few frontiersmen ate horse when the hunting wasn't so good." It tastes somewhat sweet and tough unless you prepa...

In Chaff » Horse slaughter poised to resume in U.S. -- with PETA's approval?
December 02, 3:00pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Posting style
"can anyone tell me the Arc'Teryx equivalence? I own both brands and already use the "patagucci" term quite a bit, the hipster in me needs to know about this urban-slang stuff&qu...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Dont buy this jacket ...
December 01, 9:25am

Nutrition
I don't even think this or most other obesity issues have much to do with education and nutrition. If we eat just to feed our body, we stop when we are full, be it with hamburgers or steamed ve...

November 30, 3:36pm

Quality gear for little people
Key work "quality" here. I can buy kids stuff at REI that will do, but does not compare to what else is out there. For backpacking: Tarps and tents that don't have a whole extra foo...

In GEAR » Dear Santa...
November 28, 1:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.