Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1861 - 1870 of 3123 | Page: 1 ...178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ...313

Forum » Thread

Chickens
Nice set ups! We have had layers a few times in the years, but never friers. We get attached to them and that makes it hard. Can't think of a better way to have good meat and be in touch wit...

In Other Activities » Chickens are coming!
February 15, 9:55pm

Question for Hiking Jim
I read your review on the Borde and I am curious about something. You mentioned the danger of preheating, or priming it the way directions recommend, by dripping a bit of fuel and holding the stove...

In GEAR » Borde "Bomb" Stove Group Buy?
February 15, 8:22pm

Floating
On a Neoair regular. Kinda works, but if the water is cold, you will get cold!!

In GEAR » Float on neoair
February 15, 7:10pm

Echinacea
I know it's a long shot, but if you know you are hiking in Echinacea ( purple cone flower)territory, it makes a great antiseptic tooth brush. Best if it hasn't dried yet.

In GEAR » world's lightest toothbrush possibly?
February 15, 3:21pm

Re: Cell phones
"If you have friends family at home that would send search and rescue if you were overdue, it seems almost mandatory." I think so too. If I went out alone to a remote area where a phon...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » cell phone-- bringin' it?
February 15, 1:19pm

Re: Re: GGG This Weekend @ Henry Coe!
Can't wait. I am thankful for a short hike in and plan on a couple comfy 12 hour sleep nights:) This could be the most physically beat that I have been in years. I am also looking forward to ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Official GGG Thread READ
February 15, 8:52am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: John Muir in Late April
"I wouldn't want to try ascending it" Tom, what about descending it? J.K.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » John Muir in Late April
February 14, 6:14pm

Re: Re: cell phone-- bringin' it?
Same as Ken and NO signal where I live.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » cell phone-- bringin' it?
February 14, 7:12am

Suspension
I use biners and straps as well; really like how quick and easy it is. I also know a couple of hammockers that switched to slings and like the weight savings but wish they had stuck to carabiners....

In GEAR » Hammock Suspension
February 14, 6:03am

@Matthew
Glad to see you found yourself a Borde Bomb at last! I have been looking for you regularly and not one has been up for sale anywhere that I could find. I will stop looking now.

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » What are your favorite pieces of SUL Gear? (Links Wanted)
February 13, 9:14am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.