Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 1861 - 1870 of 3580 | Page: 1 ...178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ...358

Forum » Thread

Re: On This Memorial Day...
So very well said Ben! Thanks for taking the time to post this. Ps. I am not a good writer in English and appreciate those who are and take the time to write meaningful posts.

In Chaff » On This Memorial Day...
May 27, 12:29pm

Sigh
I miss it too. Some of my best laughs came from Chaff.

In Chaff » Chaff Museum
May 27, 10:21am

Worst kind of rain
Rain accompanied by wind. Worse yet if the wind keeps changing direction.

In GEAR » The worst kind of rain
May 26, 10:03pm

Re: 3 Season Hammock Gear List Critique
What a great lightweight list! The good sleep per ounce of weight ratio must be quite good. The only thing that I noticed and might look at is your top and under insulation. This is coming from a ...

In Gear Lists » 3 Season Hammock Gear List Critique
May 25, 5:35pm

Re: Re: Little girls
Hi Justin, Yes, the barefoot twelve year old beat us all on the way back to the car; partly because she was having a pre-teen attitude problem and was making a point :) I have an accent??. Wha...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Barefoot hikers?
May 24, 7:20am

Extra
Thanks for the input. As far as keeping one or two extra sets...it's harder than it seems. Summer set up? Winter? I want both.. Just in case. smaller person ( teenage girls) or bigger person?...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How long do you hold on to extra gear you don't really use?
May 23, 10:41pm

Little girls
When I was little I hopped around the Alps barefoot for hours on end. My feet have gone soft now. Four years ago I went on a trip with my Swiss nieces and one of them, aged 12 , hiked all 18 miles...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Barefoot hikers?
May 23, 8:24pm

How long do you hold on to extra gear you don't really use?
I have several pieces of gear, mostly packs, sleeping bags and pads, that I don't find myself using ( some for a couple of years now). I have kept most of it for when I take out friends or fami...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How long do you hold on to extra gear you don't really use?
May 23, 7:57pm

Re: US Store that collects UL orders and ships to Europe?
Se mi dici cosa vuoi forse posso aiutarti. I may be able to help with this.

In GEAR » US Store that collects UL orders and ships to Europe?
May 23, 5:59am

Re: Re: Re: Cleaning sticky cough syrup on a pack
Got met of it off with soapy warm water, thanks. Dustin....funny but oh so far off the mark :)

In GEAR » Cleaning sticky cough syrup on a pack
May 22, 6:18am

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.