BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1861 - 1870 of 2893 | Page: 1 ...178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ...290

Forum » Thread

Need your address to ship the Jacket
N Stuart(forest), I need your address. I sent you a pm yesterday. You seemed in a hurry to get your jacket. I have it here, ready to ship but you need to get a hold of me. Thanks, Katharina

In GEAR » Awesome cheap puffy
October 12, 11:02am

update on "Disappointed :("
@Tom. I met with the English teacher. She confirmed what I had been told about the extra credit assignment, but added that prior to the instructions she had talked about consumer confidence and ho...

In Chaff » Occupy _________ protests?
October 12, 9:44am

re
James I sent you a pm. I am not coming in the "party van". Ken, I am still in for Thursday arrival. Can't wait :) John..ChiliMac, yum! Also, nice avatar...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
October 12, 7:05am

Anybody else ?
I am getting three for Australia, one for Singapore, a couple for Christmas presents. Anyone else interested? Let me know by 1:30 pm PST. Katharina

October 11, 8:54am

Re: Re: Cottage
I like cottage for several reasons,one of the biggest being " custom size". I had a quilt made that just isn't made in my size by the bigger companies. It did not come cheap and took...

In GEAR » support the cottage industry clothing/gear...the real deal!
October 10, 9:25pm

Re: Re: Thanks Kat
Ok, I can do that. Tell me sizes. In Black they no longer have the XL, which would fit a medium man, I think. In Blue they still have the XL. Not sure about the other colors. For reference the medi...

October 10, 9:00pm

link to ebay pictures
I left my camera at work and the only online pictures I can find are of an Ebay sale http://compare.ebay.com/like/190583664256?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y T...

October 10, 5:42pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Accountability
@Tom I get your point, Tom, I think. The parents......yes, I also believe it starts at home and kids could get a great education even in a really bad school, if they were raised in a family that f...

October 09, 9:14pm

Re: Re: Re: Accountability
"Did any of the parents even notice, let alone become outraged? I think I know the answer." I just found out today and I am thinking about what I should do. I also wonder how much o...

October 09, 8:59pm

Bustling San Francisco 1906, Market Street
Very cool video. Help me set a hyperlink : ) Talk about traffic..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oubsaFBUcTc ps. I prefer it without the sound.

In Chaff » Bustling San Francisco 1906, Market Street
October 09, 7:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.