BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1861 - 1870 of 3084 | Page: 1 ...178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ...309

Forum » Thread

Re: Call me a redneck...
Oh Ty Ty, you just walked in a lion's den...let the games begin.... ;) kinda

In Philosophy & Technique » An ultralight life?
February 02, 1:35pm

+1 Ben
+1 to what Ben said. But then again it seems like every other thread these days ends up being " a game in which participants compete to see who can urinate the highest, the farthest, or the mo...

In Philosophy & Technique » selfish - a secret place
February 02, 1:25pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Owning a home
....and I made my yard, my curtains, extended the roof on the back porch and now I am trying to separate the back of the cabin from the wilderness a bit with some trellises and vines . I have never...

February 02, 8:51am

Re: Re: Re: Owning a home
"As to how much beige one can take, plenty of rentals will let you paint, as long as you turn it back to beige when you move. And a significant number of stand alone homes out there are cookie...

February 02, 8:30am

Re: 2012 GGG & Kat's Hats????
I will bring plenty :)

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Official GGG Thread READ
February 01, 1:29pm

Ultralight life
Ike, I think that is a wonderful pursuit and doable as well. Having a partner/ wife that has a similar vision will be tremendously helpful. I always have a plan and set goals, from weekly list...

February 01, 8:54am

Re
I would wait as well, now that I know better. Four years ago I bought an Osprey Kestrel pack and quickly cut the waist strap which was way too long, and shoulder straps as well. I also cut other le...

In GEAR » Modifying a pack...and regretting it.
January 31, 8:08pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Goodness
"I don't find being responsible for the well-being of my family (wife and children) rewarding. It is my moral responsibility" Fine: To some it is rewarding to take care of their mo...

In Philosophy & Technique » How I Make a Living as an Adventurer
January 31, 7:13pm

Re: Re: Re: Goodness
"Responsibilities in and of themselves define nothing. It's always people who are imparting values -- high or low. Reading your line, it's pretty clear that who you are is determined (...

In Philosophy & Technique » How I Make a Living as an Adventurer
January 31, 6:26pm

Turned around.
Summer before last my daughter and I went back to Switzerland and had a few backpacking trips planned. The first one, we hit the last snow storm of the year, on June 21st. We proceeded through th...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Maybe not today...
January 31, 11:11am

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.