Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 1861 - 1870 of 3493 | Page: 1 ...178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ...350

Forum » Thread

GGG
Another successful GGG- thanks Ken for all your work and dedication. Old friends, new faces, great vendor presence and quite the chilly wind! Thanks to all who made it. Ps. Thanks to M. Elridge...

In Post-Trip Reports » GGG 5.0
January 27, 1:45pm

Trip
Hi Jacob, and all. I am up for either trip. FWIW, I would prefer the earlier date, only because the following weekend I have tickets for the Banff Mountain Film Festival.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Sierra Snowshoe :: Feb 2013
January 24, 10:16am

Re: Re: Re
Kat, If the media feeds us what we want, then it is "who designed Michelle's gown?" Nick, I will have to look that up?? Have not had a tv in 22 years. When I visit someone wi...

In Chaff » Newtown -- Who Here Changed His (or Her) Mind?
January 23, 6:08am

Re
What about the fascination that the country has with mass murderers, serial killers and any crime inflicted upon children? The media feeds us what we want and clearly we cannot get enough of it. We...

January 22, 8:53pm

Re: Jefferson and Madison
"But of course, Nick, the idea of enslaving people didn't sound so far-fetched to people who owned actual slaves. They lived in a different time-so different that the ownership of slaves s...

January 22, 12:18pm

Re: Re: Dewey Point
Jacob, and others, I am interested in another snow trip as well.

In Post-Trip Reports » Dewey Point, 1/11 to 1/13/2013
January 18, 3:36pm

Max
I agree with Max, on pretty much everything he wrote. Not that it matters, but it's nice to have someone put it so well.

In GEAR » Feathered Friends light-weight jackets are no longer made in USA!
January 17, 2:16pm

Re: Re: 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G.
Would like to add my daughter. Thanks! See you soon.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 5th Annual Bay Area G.G.G. aka GGG 5.0 1/25-27, 2013 Henry W Coe
January 16, 6:37am

@HK Newman
Hopefully others will answer your question as well. Obviously we had a variety of sleep systems and some were more comfortable overnight than others. I don't think anyone was truly miserable t...

January 15, 11:21pm

More
Jack Elliot Kitchen shot A few of us, trying to stay war. Coldest trip I have been on. My thermometer quit at 20. Rick's quit at 5. The ranger at Badger pass was calli...

January 15, 9:09am

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.