Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Kat .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I sew hammocking accessories and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
CityNorth of Davenport
My Website URL

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kat ....

Showing 1861 - 1870 of 3673 | Page: 1 ...178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ...368

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dan and Dave
Copy and paste. Davey, I would copy and paste and then reply. Looking back at the chewing that Ron Moak got, for being a vendor that "argued" with a customer I think m...

In GEAR » McHale pack or Zimmer pack?
July 07, 8:33am

Two months ago I had yet another embedded tick, this time on my back. It was tiny and the whole area was painful. It tested positive (took 2 weeks!!) but I was already on major antibiotics since ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lyme Disease: Challenging Old Stereotypes
July 06, 9:15pm

Re: Trace
Ugh. Is this really going to get ugly and personal, including the kids? Can we rewind ?

In Editor's Roundtable » The Politics of Cottage Consumption
July 06, 2:25pm

My solution
My solution, without a doubt, has been a hammock. No pad, mattress, 4"down...come close to the comfort I get in my hammock. It does not work for everyone and you need to try things out and fi...

In GEAR » mattress strategies: back soreness on the road to a good night's sleep
July 06, 11:19am

Re: Re: lie
Ahh. If I don't rotate my iPad I don't see avatars.. Still, glad to see the post edited a bit.

In GEAR » McHale pack or Zimmer pack?
July 05, 6:46pm

Re: Sweaty Back Syndrome
Hmmm. I don't sweat much at all compared to most people, even under exertion and heat. I do, however get a sweaty back when carrying my packs, even those with mesh and all the other goodies tha...

In Chaff » Sweaty Back Syndrome
July 05, 6:06pm

That is a disheartening story. Sorry this happened to you. No good bead breaking tool?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why I am on BPL this holiday and weekend
July 05, 11:25am

It's hard to see what is what from the photo. Can you tell us which picture is what and the sizes? Thanks

In Gear Swap » Misc. convertable pants/shorts(M/F)
July 04, 10:27am

Re: Re: G.G.G. 6 A few changes I'd like to run by you.
Ian, note how Ken could not reassure you on not getting mounted by anyone asserting their dominance..

In Pre-Trip Planning » G.G.G. 6 A few changes I'd like to run by you.
July 01, 8:45pm

Can we stop adding fuel that is not conducive to anything good? No one has to, of course, but this is already unpleasant enough and there is not just one person to blame.

In Chaff » what to do when encountering guns on the trail
July 01, 8:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Kat ....

Kat .... has posted no reviews.