BPL Community Profile

Katharina .... (Kat_P) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Coast
About Me Love to be outside, best if in the mountains. Trying to get lighter without going broke.
Happy trails.

I make beanies, hats and other gear. Contact me for repairs as well.
www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com
CityNorth of Davenport
StateCalifornia
CountryUsa
My Website URLhttp://www.mountaingoathatsandgoods.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Katharina ....

Showing 1861 - 1870 of 2689 | Page: 1 ...178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ...269

Forum » Thread

FS. Marmot Precip Pants women's small.
I just bought these about two weeks ago on Gear Swap. They are small, if not extra small. I'd say a waist size 26 to 28. great condition. 22.00 shipped.

In Gear Swap » FS. Marmot Precip Pants women's small.
July 26, 6:13pm

argument
Oh good. You can have mine. I should of seen this coming. ; )

In Chaff » Could "have".... Not " of"
July 26, 4:58pm

Language
Calling people names, is not exactly a display of care. My comment was not directed at any one person. A pet peeve, a small thing in the big picture, yes. Now watch how big of a thing it can be t...

July 26, 4:43pm

Re: minority
Well said.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why are you not a Member of BPL?
July 26, 4:37pm

I think
As far as what I said, I believe the class I so enjoyed was descriptive, as we were asked to formulate the syntax we actually use, and not the " correct" syntax. As far as my original p...

July 26, 3:26pm

Descriptive
I hear where you are coming from Thomas. Of all the linguistics classes I took, my favorite remains a Syntax class, in which we had no books and were required to write a formula of the English lang...

July 26, 11:11am

Re: Re: Could "have".... Not " of"
Aaron, I disagree with your opinion that second language learners have more difficulty with this. As a learner of English myself, I had to learn the grammar and I read most words before I ever spok...

July 26, 10:18am

Correcting
I am a learner, constantly trying to improve myself. I teach languages. Speech impediments are one thing; spelling is another and sentence construction is yet another. Pointing out that a sentence ...

July 26, 10:04am

Could "have".... Not " of"
Wish I could "have" been there. Not "of" been there. You should "have" seen.....not "of" seen. I could "have" done that. I could not "of&quo...

July 26, 8:41am

Re: We have taken care of the customer.
Very legitimate points and well expressed too. Thanks for posting.

In GEAR » POE's warranty is a P.O.S.
July 22, 3:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Katharina ....

Katharina .... has posted no reviews.