BPL Community Profile

Dave T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dave T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave T

Showing 1821 - 1830 of 2009 | Page: 1 ...174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ...201

Forum » Thread

fingers.
"At the end of the meal I use my fingers to eat the excess from the pot..." I love mac n' che' on the trail, but I don't think I'd ever eat the last bits from the pot ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Dinner Recipes with Olive Oil
April 25, 1:13pm

tarp line lengths.
hi all, i got an MLD poncho tarp recently, and was wondering about standard line lengths for putting up a tarp with two trekking poles. i asked about this on BPL a while back and didn't get ...

In GEAR » tarp line lengths.
April 25, 12:23pm

SOLD
The pack is sold.

In Gear Swap » FS: North Face Exocet pack (L)
April 24, 3:08pm

zip update / ideal pack thoughts
hi ron. i've been thinking about what my ideal pack for summertime 3-5 day trips (including snow travel, off trail scrambling, peak bagging) would be, and it's pretty close to the super ...

In GEAR » New Pack Name Help
April 24, 11:39am

exocet FS update.
hi chris, i got a response from someone else interested in the pack last night, and i returned their email with payment details, etc. i have not yet heard back. if i don't get a response by...

April 24, 9:48am

large tent.
hey there. i just scored an REI Hobitat 4 on Ebay for $150, and was happy to get a better quality large tent for my car camping, music festivals, etc. i definitely would suggest looking for a be...

In Gear Swap » WTB Cheapest tent possible
April 23, 9:11pm

tahoe rim trail.
jeff. i'm happy people are chiming in with thoughts about safety and all that, but as i think you know, the tahoe tim trail is one of those that, without snow, you'd have to work VERY ha...

In Gear Lists » Tahoe Rim Trail gear list
April 23, 8:55pm

FS: NF Exocet pack - price reduced to $30
price reduced to $30 on this great pack. priced to move!

April 23, 5:37pm

aether 60 for sale - price reduced to $100 - SOLD
sold.

In Gear Swap » FS: Osprey Aether 60 (2004 version)
April 23, 5:35pm

seems easy...
it seems easy enough. you post the item, with clear conditions, price, etc. if someone is interested, they post a response saying so, and email or pm the seller. the seller responds and says "...

In Gear Swap » Be careful...
April 22, 7:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm