BPL Community Profile

Dave T (DaveT) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Dave T hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Dave T has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dave T

Showing 1811 - 1820 of 2029 | Page: 1 ...173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ...203

Forum » Thread

trt thru-hike.
tony, i am not aware of any bear canister restrictions along the TRT, and unless something has changed, i sure don't plan to carry one (i only carry one when down in sequoia/kings canyon, et...

In Gear Lists » Tahoe Rim Trail gear list
May 06, 1:33pm

bikes / resupply on TRT
tony, in looking at the TRT page about mountain biking, it doesn't look like that section in the NE has the alternate days closure any longer. about 1/2 the TRT is open to bikes. most of the...

May 06, 11:09am

trt trip report
tony, i'll post a gear list as it gets closer, and a trip report afterwards. i'm not sure when i'm going, but most likely later july or august. i'd like to do a long sierra hike ...

May 06, 9:45am

yet another...
.... discussion for the Chaff section.

In GEAR » Made in the USA
May 06, 9:35am

crusades.
See what trying to get broad, informed responses will get you? For shame! :)

In GEAR » Made in the USA
May 05, 4:48pm

50 mile.
klas... nice early season trip! makes me want to head up the hill for some melting snow sierra fun. looks like a great training hike/run!

In Post-Trip Reports » Solo 50-mile overnight - Western States Trail - California
May 05, 3:12pm

solo hiking
I do a combination of solo and hiking with another person (typically one). It's more solo now, since my main hiking partner moved back to Australia! If I can find someone who is as great of a h...

In Philosophy & Technique » New Solo Hiking Thread
May 05, 12:40pm

cameling up.
For sure I camel up! Of course, it all depends on the situation, temperature, water availability, trail, etc. But water is very heavy, so I don't want to carry it. I think I learned on the PCT ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Water and Tanking Up
May 05, 11:25am

MLD poncho
hi there. i just set mine up for the first time in the backyard, and i was pretty impressed by the poncho/tarp. i spent the extra money at MLD for those mini-carabiners and the new line/linel...

In GEAR » Tips for MLD Poncho
May 02, 12:45pm

trt temp.
hi tony. well, i did it in mid september 2003, and it was really warm. hot during the day, not too cool at night. i think i used a cheapo synthetic kelty light year 40 deg (if i remember correct...

In GEAR » MLD zip and 20+ pounds???
May 01, 5:19pm

All Reader Reviews by Dave T

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Squall

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:22pm

Tarptent Contrail

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
November 09, 5:18pm