BPL Community Profile

Max Dilthey (mdilthey) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale MaxTheCyclist.com
About Me 24 year old backpacker, cyclist, and university outing club leader. As an environmental science major, I have been making the outdoors the priority of my existence since 2011.
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.MaxTheCyclist.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Max Dilthey

Showing 1801 - 1810 of 2671 | Page: 1 ...172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ...268

Forum » Thread

More Thoughts... Because I care deeply about this.
And one more thing, There are five thousand opportunities when being younger than the average BPL user is an opportunity for me to learn from the wise. This conversation feels like an opportunit...

In GEAR » Adventure Medical Kits
April 04, 10:29pm

Let's just stop right there.
Sorry, that's bull. First off, being gay does NOT equate sexually transmitted diseases. Maybe if said individual was a prostitute or an adult film star, since those have track records of in...

April 04, 10:22pm

Boldly Go
Well, when there's a 6 page thread on replacing an Adventure Medical Kit from less than two months ago, a new thread can only go so far...

April 04, 9:20pm

Sensational!
With a title like that, this thread is going places.

In GEAR » WORLDS GREATEST HIKER?
April 04, 9:17pm

PM Sent
PM Sent on the La Sportivas :) Just my size! I've always wanted to do a PIF....

In Gear Swap » PIF: shoes and boots Men's 11/11.5
April 04, 8:40pm

Ehh...
David, As much as I believe your actions towards the gay community are in line with the way society is supposed to be acting, the way you've portrayed yourself in this thread gives Nancy a l...

April 04, 4:52pm

Other thoughts:
With odor management, silk and merino wool are significantly better than synthetics. Plus, what's actually happening there is the prevention of microbial growth, which means your sensitive area...

In GEAR » Swappin' Out My Shorts
April 04, 3:55pm

Impressions
Here's an update: The piece was ...ok. It felt very thin. I took my fingers and stretched the weave to see how resilient it was, and it felt like it was going to tear (but it didn't). Th...

In GEAR » Any info on Houdini Airborn Baselayer?
April 04, 11:35am

Woo!
Off-topic, that third picture looks like a beautiful camp spot.

In Gear Swap » Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2 w/ Footprint - Excellent Condition
April 04, 11:26am

Make me an offer!
Thread has been updated! I removed the items that have already sold. 3/5 of the items sold for less than the listed price- I encourage offers. Low-ball me and then negotiate. Whatever! I'm n...

In Gear Swap » -= Closet Cleanout! EMS, Sea to Summit, Kelty, Columbia, Inov-8, Under Armour, and More! =-
April 04, 11:24am

All Reader Reviews by Max Dilthey

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kelty backpacks redwing 3100, red cloud 6650
I have two packs; a lightweight pack and a big, indestructible monster. It's good to have something reliable to fall back on for deep winter, or trips where you're carrying extra gear for some...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
February 02, 5:52am

Boreas Men's Buttermilk 40
Fit: This bag has a superb fit that places more pressure on your lower back, which distributes weight to the hips and keeps your upper back cool. I was impressed with how well this pack vented, even w...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
November 24, 7:19pm