BPL Community Profile

Max Dilthey (mdilthey) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale MaxTheCyclist.com
About Me 24 year old backpacker, cyclist, and university outing club leader. As an environmental science major, I have been making the outdoors the priority of my existence since 2011.
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.MaxTheCyclist.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Max Dilthey

Showing 1801 - 1810 of 2736 | Page: 1 ...172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ...274

Forum » Thread

Re: Nylons
If you think the AT through Maine gets thick, you should see my calves.

In GEAR » Can a Guy use a Women's Pack?
May 15, 6:20pm

Durability Matters
Nick, all's well and good until you're stuck in the woods with no titanium sharpener. Then you can come crying to me about the six chapters of your autobiography you couldn't draft up b...

In GEAR » Which Pencil for the JMT?
May 15, 6:11pm

Women's Gear
Thanks for the advice. I tried to test out a pack in the local EMS today, but they only had smalls and I am definitely a medium. The search continues... I own Women's rain pants and a pair o...

May 15, 6:09pm

Let's just stop right there.
I'm thinking this pencil conversation isn't considering a lot of factors. I just want to play devil's advocate for a minute and add some grams. Since I know I'm right, there's r...

In GEAR » Which Pencil for the JMT?
May 15, 6:04pm

Can a Guy use a Women's Pack?
I can't really find a good answer for this in a thread search, but how much of a difference is there between women's and men's packs from the male perspective? I've tried on a coupl...

May 14, 10:44am

Sent!
PM Sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Ibex Woolies 150 crew
May 13, 8:56am

Salomons
As someone who dresses like an idiot off the trail, I've got no complaints. Currently rocking these:

In GEAR » A plea to clothing and shoe makers...
May 06, 2:21pm

Sun Protection for Legs?
I'm making this the Summer of Cancer Prevention. I'm gonna be wearing an OR Sun Runner cap, long sleeves, and some sun gloves in place of sunscreen. Can I wear regular running shorts whi...

In GEAR » Sun Protection for Legs?
May 05, 4:42pm

Fit?
How's the fit? I won't wear anything that isn't roomy in the thighs and trim at the calfs/ankles anymore. So much easier to hike in clothing that fits well.

In GEAR » Bellwether Aqua-No Rain Pants: another UL option
May 03, 9:51am

Great Product
I consider myself an expert on very few things, but this product is one of them. Take a look at my profile picture. See the bundle on the back of the bike? I lived out of a large e-Vent sack for...

In GEAR » Sea to Summit eVAC dry sack
April 30, 12:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Max Dilthey

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kelty backpacks redwing 3100, red cloud 6650
I have two packs; a lightweight pack and a big, indestructible monster. It's good to have something reliable to fall back on for deep winter, or trips where you're carrying extra gear for some...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
February 02, 5:52am

Boreas Men's Buttermilk 40
Fit: This bag has a superb fit that places more pressure on your lower back, which distributes weight to the hips and keeps your upper back cool. I was impressed with how well this pack vented, even w...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
November 24, 7:19pm