Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Max Dilthey (mdilthey) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale MaxTheCyclist.com
About Me 24 year old backpacker, cyclist, and university outing club leader. As an environmental science major, I have been making the outdoors the priority of my existence since 2011.
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.MaxTheCyclist.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Max Dilthey

Showing 1801 - 1810 of 2874 | Page: 1 ...172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ...288

Forum » Thread

Re: Sruff sacks
>I've noticed there are some super helpful people here on BPL..... Yeah, seriously. I don't have a hose, I don't have a scale, I DO have a question, and if you don't have an a...

In GEAR » Lightest stuff sacks?
July 16, 9:16am

Ok, getting a dry bag
Thanks Shawn... That was my suspicion but I didn't want to be paranoid...

July 16, 8:34am

Rectangulars Work Fine, don't waste money
I ran a bunch of college kids to Acadia in April. One guy drank whiskey in the back seat the entire 9-hour drive. When we got to camp, he managed to climb two trees and rig a 30-foot rectangular ta...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Large Group Tarp... not U.L.
July 15, 7:46pm

Riddled with issues
Not bad. I'll have to wait till it rains: I don't own a hose... I'm hoping the ace photographer with 10 years experience chimes in and just answers for me so I can focus on more impo...

July 15, 7:37pm

No Way, man!
I agree with the Nylobarrier. Bob, I just can't get behind testing the waterproofness of a camera bag by spraying my $2000 camera with a hose. I'd rather ask on the forums... If you don...

July 15, 6:59pm

No, Really
I legitimately need advice from other photographers on whether the protection I've got is enough for a weather-sealed DSLR. :/

July 15, 5:53pm

Super Helpful
Ok, great info here. -I will use my headnet as a stuff sack for my coat. Perfect. I love this forum. -I use Aloksaks for things like lighters, charging cables, and first aid supplies. These sm...

July 15, 5:33pm

How many?
I'm talking about... well, let's see. Currently I have two mesh bags for my sleeping bag and insulated jacket, just to keep them from going all over. I'll need one for first aid a...

July 15, 4:33pm

Logic Wins
Good point, Jerry.

July 15, 3:50pm

Lightest stuff sacks?
I've got a big bike trip coming up and I have two Ortlieb panniers. I gutted the organizational insert because it weighed a lot. If I wanted to pack two or three simple drawstring stuff sack...

July 15, 2:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Max Dilthey

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kelty backpacks redwing 3100, red cloud 6650
I have two packs; a lightweight pack and a big, indestructible monster. It's good to have something reliable to fall back on for deep winter, or trips where you're carrying extra gear for some...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
February 02, 5:52am

Boreas Men's Buttermilk 40
Fit: This bag has a superb fit that places more pressure on your lower back, which distributes weight to the hips and keeps your upper back cool. I was impressed with how well this pack vented, even w...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
November 24, 7:19pm