Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Max Dilthey (mdilthey) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale MaxTheCyclist.com
About Me 24 year old backpacker, cyclist, and university outing club leader. As an environmental science major, I have been making the outdoors the priority of my existence since 2011.
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.MaxTheCyclist.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Max Dilthey

Showing 1801 - 1810 of 2961 | Page: 1 ...172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ...297

Forum » Thread

Bummer!
I just spent $37 on a bug net...

In Gear Swap » Swift, Garmin, Bushcooker, and mosquito net
August 01, 3:49pm

I'll take the hit to my baseweight.
I have experienced that kind of cold and I still don't go with the pee jar... It reminds me of the thread where 5-6 people admitted to using moss and leaves as TP. Different breeds of backpa...

In GEAR » Favorite REPUROPSED Containers...
August 01, 9:21am

The Classic
Durable Tough soles Tough upper Good Traction Low Drop Sounds like a New Balance MT-10!

In GEAR » Oh no... Another shoe question!
July 31, 2:33pm

Tent
I'll take the Kelty Zenith 2! Payment sent! Would love a confirmation! Thanks!

In Gear Swap » FS Closet Clearout. Marmot Helium, GoLite Imogene, lots of small items.
July 31, 1:13pm

It's gone!
SOLD!

In Gear Swap » FS: Hennessy Hammock Ultralight Backpacker's Edition
July 31, 12:46pm

Price Drop
Price Drop!

July 31, 7:04am

Two Options
I like GoLite's Goretex Paclite rain pants. They've been very durable. The other option is to get something cheap, like the Sierra Designs Microlight pants, and then not worry about dura...

In GEAR » leg layering
July 31, 6:57am

Hi Facundo
Sorry Facundo, I won't ship internationally this time. It's a hassle for me.

July 31, 5:59am

Gotta Stay Dry
Patagonia says it refuses to use Fluorocarbon-based DWR treatments as per health concerns, and to re-treat their DWR garments once per season. I guess if that means permanently changing how I treat...

In GEAR » Gear Treating
July 30, 9:28am

Thanks for the help!
I have tennis balls. Let's do this! Also, I knew there was a joke there with mixing up treatments. I was playing along :D

In GEAR » Gear Treating
July 30, 7:15am

All Reader Reviews by Max Dilthey

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kelty backpacks redwing 3100, red cloud 6650
I have two packs; a lightweight pack and a big, indestructible monster. It's good to have something reliable to fall back on for deep winter, or trips where you're carrying extra gear for some...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
February 02, 5:52am

Boreas Men's Buttermilk 40
Fit: This bag has a superb fit that places more pressure on your lower back, which distributes weight to the hips and keeps your upper back cool. I was impressed with how well this pack vented, even w...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
November 24, 7:19pm