BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 181 - 190 of 1357 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...136

Forum » Thread

Re: Awesome Conquistador Beer Can
AC/BC.....I like it :-) short and to the point. The photos don't do justice for the graphics. The green is metallic emerald type and lots of shiny mirror finish around the head and helmet. W...

In GEAR » Awesome Conquistador Beer Can
January 30, 9:27am

Awesome Conquistador Beer Can
A while back I found this new can online. Had to get me some to experiment with. It's 32 ounce capacity. They are only available out west in California. It's a guy thing....pirates,...

In GEAR » Awesome Conquistador Beer Can
January 29, 6:31pm

beer growler
google search stainless steel beer growler and look at the photos. http://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Steel-Beer-Growler-64/dp/B00885HHSM

In GEAR » Stainless Steel Bottle Recommendations
January 27, 1:13pm

Re: Gear Swap Practices
I recently had a bad experience with a dishonest individual regarding the return of a stove. I googled the persons name and several listings on the google page showed that person to be here at BPL....

In GEAR » Gear Swap practices
January 25, 7:26pm

kitchen caddy
The caddy weighs 3oz. That's not bad for a combo cup, bowl and caddy.

In GEAR » Does anyone NOT Use a Cozy for Freeaer Bag Cooking?
January 24, 11:04am

Re: Lightweight fire pan?
Rectangle is more space efficient.Take a look at these: Extra-Deep Gas Stove Burner Covers - Set Of 2 Extra-deep burner covers provide additional counter space and conceal baked-on messes ins...

In GEAR » Lightweight fire pan?
January 24, 11:01am

Re: Re: more cozy thoughts
I use a 2 piece plastic caddy for my kitchen. Holds my beer can pot and other stuff. 1/2 of the caddy is used to hold the freezer bag of food while pouring the water into it, rehydrate the food ...

In GEAR » Does anyone NOT Use a Cozy for Freeaer Bag Cooking?
January 24, 9:40am

Re: Mini angel food cake pan windscreen/pot support?
Dale, is the lid the same diameter as the cake pan? I purchased 3, 4" dia 1 piece pans on ebay today. I'll return your PM tomorrow after you let me know the diameter. duh!!!! go...

In Make Your Own Gear » Mini angel food cake pan windscreen/pot support?
January 23, 7:40pm

Re: Re: Cottage Gear
This list is updated often. It's a "sticky" located at Whiteblaze.net in the Ultra-Light Hikers Forum: list of cottage industry manufacturers by "Lazarus of Whiteblaze.net&qu...

In GEAR » How do you find cottage gear?
January 22, 6:43am

Bowls More Efficient
My experiments have proven bowls are more efficient than straight walled containers of the same size.

In GEAR » $50 Evernew 600 = $17 Snow Peak Ti bowl
January 20, 6:19pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.