Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 181 - 190 of 1786 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...179

Forum » Thread

Tri Wing
Gary, the esbit is raised only 1/8" closer to the bottom of the pot. The BGET straddles the tray of the Tri Wing. You can see how it is in this photo:

In Gear Deals » Brian Green Esbit Tray BGET
April 15, 10:24am

Re: Scale it up!
Under calm conditions, I'm able to get consistent 2 cup boils using the 10cm Imusa Mug and 3 four gram esbits. Starting water temps at 70 degree.

In GEAR » Esbit burner testing
April 15, 7:48am

Tempting
Robert, your mini esbitmizer should be sufficient... :-))) unless you're striving to go Extra Super Ultra Light. ;) For those of you that have the tri-wing esbit stove, this BGET sits nicely...

April 15, 7:33am

Re: Flora and Fauna Forum!
Yes, please and thank you!

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Could we please add a new Forum for the The Natural World, for discussion of flora, fauna, geology?
April 14, 5:46pm

Re: Re: Burner Height
The BGET raises it off the ground 3/8" and the GramCracker raises it 3/4"

April 14, 5:44pm

Re: Burner Height
KJ, I have not been able to find my TD Crackers to do a comparison in height. I will make a strong effort to search my garage this evening to answer your question. Maybe someone can tell us what th...

April 14, 3:43pm

Re: Re: differences
This is what 2 vertical esbits looks like in the BGET

April 14, 2:38pm

Re: Re: Esbit Testing
I bumped this up in case there are those out there that want to simmer with esbit.

In Gear Deals » Esbit Burner
April 14, 10:42am

Re: Ordered - thanks!
Hi Rex, thank you for your purchase. I had the stainless steel on hand and knew of it's heat resistance and super light weight with ability to fold easily. The titanium I've worked with ...

April 14, 10:21am

Re: Re: Re: Emergency shelter with lower extremity injury
Take a first aide class and learn how to immobilize the injured extremity. Purchase 1 contractor size, 55gallon capacity garbage bag to cover your entire body. Pre cut hole in closed end for you...

In GEAR » Emergency shelter with lower extremity injury
April 13, 11:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.