BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 181 - 190 of 1257 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...126

Forum » Thread

Re: Owl Clips on No-Hole Windscreen.
I didn't know there were so many designs of paper clips. You mentioned the owl so I had to look it up and found these: DY Adventures In DIY Stove Making

In GEAR » My SuperCat Stove blows out. Defective windscreen?
October 24, 9:37am

Re: Re: My views on the Focus Fire 14 Stove
Interesting design Jon :-) Nice and light. Hi John, I was bale to watch your video using the FF14. John Abela’s Coffee Time on youtube I could see what you were saying about warpage of the bur...

In GEAR » Another look at the "Fire Focus 14" ESBIT burner
October 24, 8:19am

Re: Pot or mug for Packafeather XL alc. stove?
A good aluminum pot with bail handle and 5-1/2" diameter bottom is a boyscout type that are available on ebay.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-40-Yr-Old-Boy-Scouts-Of-America-Cooking-Mess-Kit-P...

In GEAR » Pot or mug for Packafeather XL alc. stove?
October 23, 4:33pm

Re: My Latest Alcohol Stove Design
Nice, the flame pattern looks nice for small diameter pots. Does a pot of cold water placed on the stove cause it to reduce flame size? DY Adventures In DIY Stove Making

In GEAR » My Latest Alcohol Stove Design
October 23, 3:51pm

Re: Another look at the "Fire Focus 14" ESBIT burner
Eric, do you light the cube first and then put the burner over the top of it or can you light the cube through the burner top? Thanks for the results of your tests. DY Adventures In DIY Stov...

In GEAR » Another look at the "Fire Focus 14" ESBIT burner
October 23, 3:43pm

Lighting Instructions for GMICRO PSL
I found the instructions for the wax burner that we were given a link to at zenstoves. I didn't like what I read. The stove has to be lit twice. I suspect you have to be in a total draft free e...

In Make Your Own Gear » Wax burners
October 21, 9:02am

Aromatic Fatwood
You can use short lengths of fatwood cut to the height of your chosen can and then vertical stack them. Packem in tight. Sooty but burn well. Multi purpose as fire starters if allowed to have campf...

In Make Your Own Gear » Wax burners
October 18, 7:57pm

Trangia in a Clikstand
I agree, it's more stable than the GOTO set-up. Go with the Trangia and Clickstand.

In GEAR » Best kind of alcohol stove to sometimes actually cook with
October 15, 3:53pm

GOTO Stove
I have a vested interest in this stove as my full disclosure. The GOTO stove has full simmer capabilities as seen in the video and photos. The GOTO Stove at zelphs-stoveworks The GOTO Stov...

In GEAR » Best kind of alcohol stove to sometimes actually cook with
October 15, 2:36pm

One mans trash is anothers treasure
It's the best way to arrive at a stove. Make it your self with found items. Looks well made and well thought out. Bail handles are the best way to go for DIY. Thanks for sharing your kit :-)

In Make Your Own Gear » 1 cup boiling kit
October 13, 8:49pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.