Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Tyler Barcelli (youngster) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Tyler Barcelli has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListLight 3 Season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tyler Barcelli

Showing 181 - 190 of 211 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Tanga
-I just received this email from them... Hi there, You are receiving this email because you ordered a subscription to Backpacker Magazine from Tanga.com last November We have received w...

In Gear Deals » Anyone received their Backpacker Magazine yet?
February 16, 5:30pm

Matching Colors
Robert - Actually the purple color may compliment the color of the WM Highlite you sold me so it looks like I will be in all purple :)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Odd Sleeping Pad Question
February 15, 9:37am

The One
You might try this person http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=69453

In Gear Swap » WTB: New or nearly new Gossamer Gear the one 2009 model or later.
February 14, 7:46pm

Sleeping Pad
I am a very cold sleeper so I need some extra insulation and I agree that the Women's Prolite does look appealing. If they didn't only come in purple I would probably own one by now and I&#...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Odd Sleeping Pad Question
February 14, 5:21pm

cdt
The 17oz weight for the CDT is without all the removable features so the Swift is actually lighter with all things included so if weight is your main priority then the Swift would be the best choic...

In GEAR » CDT vs Swift: UL Packs
February 13, 2:15pm

Tent Advice
There is a Big Agnes Seedhouse 3 for sale in the Gear Swap http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=42322

In GEAR » Looking for Tent Advice...
February 11, 7:27pm

camera
If you want a quality camera with a good optical zoom then check out these ones. http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/q110superzoomgroup/ I personally had the Panasonic Lumix fz35 before seeing th...

In Photography » In the market for a new camera
February 10, 2:16pm

awesome
This is so awesome. I remember reading through all the NatGeo magazines and wishing I could visit all those places. 16 pages is definitely a big deal in that magazine. Congratulations Andrew and I ...

In Gear Deals » GoLite pack raffle with pre-order of National Geographic issue
February 01, 2:26pm

RE
I have a new w/o tags Deuter Act Lite 65+10. Bought to use for winter hiking, but never got a round to using it. Not meant for as heavy loads as the Aether, but it is rated for 45lbs. Details can b...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Sleeping bags/pads, backpack, stove, tent
January 18, 10:55am

Decision
Just wanted to let those of you that helped me know that after some serious research, I went ahead and ordered a Gossamer Gear Gorilla. Hopefully I got the sizing right

In Gear Lists » 3 Season List
January 09, 5:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Tyler Barcelli

Tyler Barcelli has posted no reviews.