BPL Community Profile

Tyler Barcelli (youngster) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Tyler Barcelli has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListLight 3 Season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tyler Barcelli

Showing 181 - 190 of 206 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Tent Advice
There is a Big Agnes Seedhouse 3 for sale in the Gear Swap http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=42322

In GEAR » Looking for Tent Advice...
February 11, 7:27pm

camera
If you want a quality camera with a good optical zoom then check out these ones. http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/q110superzoomgroup/ I personally had the Panasonic Lumix fz35 before seeing th...

In Photography » In the market for a new camera
February 10, 2:16pm

awesome
This is so awesome. I remember reading through all the NatGeo magazines and wishing I could visit all those places. 16 pages is definitely a big deal in that magazine. Congratulations Andrew and I ...

In Gear Deals » GoLite pack raffle with pre-order of National Geographic issue
February 01, 2:26pm

RE
I have a new w/o tags Deuter Act Lite 65+10. Bought to use for winter hiking, but never got a round to using it. Not meant for as heavy loads as the Aether, but it is rated for 45lbs. Details can b...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Sleeping bags/pads, backpack, stove, tent
January 18, 10:55am

Decision
Just wanted to let those of you that helped me know that after some serious research, I went ahead and ordered a Gossamer Gear Gorilla. Hopefully I got the sizing right

In Gear Lists » 3 Season List
January 09, 5:47pm

convertible pants
I happen to love my Columbia Silver Ridge convertible pants. The best part is is that you can always find them on sale somewhere for like $30

In GEAR » convertible/zip-off pants suggestions?
January 08, 9:00pm

re
Thanks again guys all this info is really helpful. Mike, I bought the contrail off here for a good price so I may just have to give it a try before I decide to keep it or not. Where I backpack m...

January 08, 2:25pm

Thanks
Thanks for the responses guys. Marc, I guess I forgot to mention this but I bring the insulating jacket only when I am trying to extend the rating on my sleep system so that is not a part of my ...

January 07, 9:02pm

RE
So I know there are some incredibly knowledgeable people on this site that would love to help a guy like me out so let's here all your great suggestions and advice. Thanks!

January 07, 6:21pm

List Help
I have been working on lightening up my 3 season list. My hikes are solo and they take place around the Southern AT and the Smokies. I would spend a maximum of about a week out without resupply. Th...

January 06, 6:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Tyler Barcelli

Tyler Barcelli has posted no reviews.