Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Craig W. (xnomanx) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Craig W. hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.
-K. Vonnegut
CityBeautiful Altadena
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.sweepingthegarden.wordpress.com
My PDF Gear ListGeneral Adventuring Gearlist (2013)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Craig W.

Showing 181 - 190 of 3302 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...331

Forum » Thread

Re: food
Depends entirely on how long you're traveling and how much you're willing to carry. I'm going for an overnight today, leaving this afternoon. I'll be carrying a homemade grilled...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » food
July 05, 10:50am

Re: Belief versus Facts
Because nothing is true anymore Greg. The level of cynicism and ignorance has grown so great that nobody can be trusted, everybody is a hack on someone else's payroll, and all it takes is a ...

In Chaff » Belief versus Facts
July 05, 10:34am

Re: Re: She throws like a girl!
I don't think we'll be agreeing on any of this. I've said my piece, have a good one all.

In Chaff » She throws like a girl!
July 02, 10:59pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: She Throws Like a Girl
The physical differences we choose to emphasize (or not) and the value our society places upon them (through sports and entertainment) are part of a larger sociological issue.

July 02, 10:38pm

Re: ditto
Of course there are biological differences. What saddens me is the fact that the majority of mainstream sports were created by men, for men, and now that women are allowed to participate (which ...

July 02, 7:31pm

Re: Re: Re: She Throws Like a Girl
"I want nothing more for my ladies to pursue their dreams without having them crushed due to their sex but is it fair or correct to pretend that men and women are physically the same above and...

July 02, 3:09pm

She Throws Like a Girl
I've always been bothered by the way that we separate boys and girls in sports. Coming from a background of climbing, it was always perfectly normal and expected to be at the gym or crags with...

July 01, 8:22pm

Campsite Rage
Nobody here has ever been on the other end? We've camped with our kids since they were infants and have had our share of epic 2AM screaming baby blowouts that had to have woke the entire wor...

In Philosophy & Technique » Campsite Rage Cure?
June 28, 10:34am

Re: Re: Mike C!
Same here Ken. A damned fine illustrator and knowledgeable outdoorsman. One of my favorites.

In Chaff » Mike C!
June 25, 10:33pm

Re: Re: Umbrellas in Niger!
I enjoyed this interview. Inspiring journey.

In Editor's Roundtable » Unseen Africa: Francis Tapon’s Four Year Journey Circumnavigating Africa
June 23, 4:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Craig W.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Thermawrap jacket
A great jacket- my XL weighs in at just over 10 oz. with its stuff sack. Very simple, functional design- perfect for 3 seasons in the Sierras when combined with a base layer and/or shell system.

In Clothing - Insulating - Synthetic (Polarguard, Primaloft, etc.)
May 15, 8:56pm

Dirty Girl Gaiters
These are great "dry" gaiters. As a trail runner I shopped and shopped for a good, breathable, and lightweight pair...not much out there. Most mainstream gear makers seem to seriously over...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
December 13, 8:55pm