Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brad Fisher (wufpackfn) - BPL Guest

My Locale NC/TN/VA Mountains
About Me Brad Fisher has not added a biography yet.
CityMount Pleasant
StateNorth Carolina
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brad Fisher

Showing 181 - 190 of 655 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Single entity as judge, jury, executioner
"That is known as floating trial balloons, Brad, and has been SOP for administrations for a long time now. Obama didn't invent the procedure." Didn't say it was new, something ...

In Chaff » Romney/Ryan 2012
November 14, 7:35am

Re: Re: Re: Single entity as judge, jury, executioner
So is this the new approach: 1. Rumor has it Obama asking for 1.6 Trillion in add'l tax revenue over the next decade. Double what he was discussing in 2011 with Reps. 2. Pushing hard for Su...

November 13, 7:08pm

Re: Re: Re: Why not
Why not just let the Bush tax cuts expire. Everybody talks about the balanced budget during Clinton's time and how much better things were, I vote just let them expire. Now let's move to c...

November 13, 8:17am

Re: Flat tax
Ben Sure rate is easy to look up. It's calculating taxable income that is bear. I'm calling for overall simplicity with both. Your comment about benefiting wealthy and hurting middl...

November 09, 8:53am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Flat tax
Tom, "Wouldn't it be something if moderates of both parties told their leadership to stuff it and formed a new party?" +1

November 08, 7:03pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: taxes
"+1 When an college educated person can't understand the tax code, something is seriously wrong." I'm a CPA and I don't do my business or personal taxes. I pay PWC to handl...

November 08, 6:56pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Flat tax
Dean, Guess I'm lost with your post. Maybe your thinking I'm saying businesses shouldn't pay taxes. My position: 1. Flat tax for all individuals with some relief for the poor 2. ...

November 08, 6:43pm

Ben, You are right it is a great circle. It has greatly increased our quality of living since the end of WWII, but nothing guarantees that it will continue. I'm just amazed at how each party...

November 08, 1:58pm

Re: Re: Re: Flat tax
Dean, The government in and of itself doesn't generate any revenue. It's source of revenue are: 1. Corporate taxes 2. Individual taxes (on the wages individuals make by working for a c...

November 08, 1:28pm

Ben, My approach to flat tax makes it much easier. Understand I'm not saying jut layer flat tax on our current system because that is like putting lipstick on a pig. I'm saying you do aw...

November 08, 10:07am

All Reader Reviews by Brad Fisher

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad
Have used a neoair for many nights without an issue. Night 1 with the XLite and it leaks from a small tear in outer fabric. Just too fragile for me. Now to figure out how to get my money back. Bra...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
February 26, 9:45am

Mountain Laurel Designs Burn (2010)
I bought the MLD Burn back in November to become my primary 3 season pack when a bear canister is not necessary. If I need to carry a bear canister I will continue to use my GG Gorilla. I was a li...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 01, 7:32pm