BPL Community Profile

dan mchale (wildlife) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Cascadia
About Me dan mchale has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
My Website URLhttp://www.mchalepacks.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by dan mchale

Showing 181 - 190 of 547 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...55

Forum » Thread

tripe
Yeah, be careful. Do you like Tripe? You assume we never read items from the other side Rog. I was chastised just a while ago by Jerry for reading at your site. Do you really think I don't rea...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
August 04, 6:01pm

hacked
I was just reading today that the information was NOT leaked by a whistleblower but that it was hacked from outside. This report starts off immediately with a LIE. The copyright of this piece of ru...

August 04, 5:52pm

hot
Things are heating up aren't they?

August 04, 5:31pm

email
Is this more stolen and hacked email somebody innocently sent you? When were you actually a member here?

August 04, 5:28pm

$$
I see. When were you a member?

August 04, 5:22pm

$$
Have you ever paid to be a member here Rog? It's a real convenient place to spread your rot for free isn't it?

August 04, 5:11pm

to general
The generalities in the statement show where it was posted first. It explains why it was out of context with the thread and why Craig questioned your blanket statements.

August 04, 4:24pm

$$
Rog, I don't buy it any more than I buy anything you say. The statement is bull anyway.

August 04, 4:05pm

Aug 3rd post by Rog
Many of you, when you read Rog's post of that day that I copied below, probably thought he sat down and wrote out a thoughtful 'at the moment statement'. All he did was copy his own pos...

August 04, 3:04pm

don't need no peer-think
Cameron, you missed the part where Rog's side does not indulge in group-think. They don't need no stinkin peer review. I was going to suggest Rog wear a turtleneck when he visits with the R...

August 04, 1:15pm

All Reader Reviews by dan mchale

dan mchale has posted no reviews.