BPL Community Profile

Mat Tallman (wehtaM) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Mat Tallman has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mat Tallman

Showing 181 - 190 of 235 | Page: 1 ...5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Bear attack
"I guess everybody that owns "lots of guns" is a redneck and all us gunowners just shoot every animal that moves. I guess the fact that i am a law abiding gun owner and hunter doesnt...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Bear Attack at Red River Gorge in Ky
June 28, 10:55pm

Re: Re: Re: Bear attack

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Bear Attack at Red River Gorge in Ky
June 28, 10:55pm

Re: Re: Bear attack

June 28, 10:53pm

sterile
you guys freaking out about sterility, do you scrub in before putting your contacts in or taking them out everyday? Do you sterilize the case? Once the cap is off, sterility is pretty much go...

In GEAR » Contact Lens
June 28, 10:43pm

REI Venturi
I had a Venturi 40 and it was very comfortable. Got rid of it, only because it wasn't really the type of pack I needed. It was, however, very sturdy for its weight, and carried moderate loads...

In GEAR » Ventilated Back Backpacks
June 28, 1:08pm

bearbag
I too use my dry bag to hang my food at night. The dry bag I use to protect my sleeping bag and down jacket is sized a little bit big so I can fit a week worth of food in it to hang it at night. ...

In GEAR » Dry Bag Bear Bag (Artic 1000, ULA EPIC)
June 27, 2:29pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Tp
Daniel, I couldn't agree more. TP, or leaves if I've run out of paper. No exceptions. Note to self, respectfully decline to shake Benjamin Tang's hand if ever I happen to meet...

In GEAR » conserving ClO2 tablets
June 25, 10:55pm

Re: Re: Sawyer
Travis, another U of I grad here! Go Illini Also a sawyer user...no idea on the point one, but their cheapo walmart filter is a gem for gravity setups.

In GEAR » Sawyer Point One Filter?
June 25, 9:45pm

vapor trail
Seems like for this guy, who's not a gram counter/serious UL type, that something like the GG Vapor Trail would be perfect. Light pack, very forgiving/plush suspension, within his weight lim...

In GEAR » Most comfortable UL Pack?
June 25, 9:39pm

steripen users
it seems like for the steripen users, having a regular bottle with the top cut off would be the lightest option for treating the water. Then just pour into whatever you drink from. With the top r...

In GEAR » Absolute Lightest 1L Water Bottle
June 23, 6:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Mat Tallman

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

e-OMC (Oregon Mountain Community) Customer Service
Bought a pair of shoes from them (Montrail Mountain Masochists) and got them quickly, as advertised, for a good price. Ordered an Integral Designs Siltarp which leaked terribly out of the box (not ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 26, 1:32pm