BPL Community Profile

Matt DeWitt (tritan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Love to camp, bike, fish ,jog and anything else outdoors. My computer is my 2nd wife.
StateMi
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matt DeWitt

Showing 181 - 189 of 189 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

packs
who makes the relay?

In GEAR » GoLite Ion Versatility
April 07, 5:05pm

photon light question
Anybody have the photon light with the covert on it? http://www.brightguy.com/products/Photon_Freedom_Micro.php I got this reply from Brightguy for what the covert was below. The cov...

In GEAR » photo light question
April 07, 3:24pm

cooking list
I am going on a cycling / camping trip and looking to lighten up. I plan on 3 meals total. lunch bagel sandwich , oatmeal and eggs for breakfast and spaghetti for supper.I am only packing for two p...

In Gear Lists » cooking list
April 05, 1:42pm

nice stove
Is there directions on how to make your own. I find alot of videos on you tube but not to many with step by step instructions. Here is the link to the honey stove. I like the design because you ...

In GEAR » Wood burning stove
April 04, 9:38am

Wood burning stove
Anybody use the Honey stove ? I am looking for a lightweight stove to take on a weekender in May and was going to make my own alcohol stove or wood burning stove but it looks like the honey can do ...

In GEAR » Wood burning stove
April 03, 8:52pm

duo
I have a friend with the duo and he stated his first night in the backyard was he had alot of condensation? How about you Duo owners? I have a outter limit double wall( 6lbs) and looking to lighten...

In GEAR » Your Favorite 3-Season Solo Tarp Tent, Double Wall Tent or Tarp + Bivvy?
March 29, 9:08pm

Best flashlight
So what do you guys use for lights? I read alot about the photo lights, keychain lights, single cell lights does anybody use headlamps anymore? I was looking at the princeton tec pilot(15G) it can...

In GEAR » Best flashlight
March 29, 7:43pm

intresting article ultralight hiking
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/aug/11/camping-comfort-goes-heavy-on-the-gear/

In Philosophy & Technique » intresting article ultralight hiking
August 12, 4:07pm

Re: Wise Women Go Light Pt. I
I completely agree with you. I read this article with my mouse coping and pasting every piece of gear into Google to find them and see how much they are and where to purchase. I am new to backpacki...

In Editor's Roundtable » Wise Women Go Light Pt. I
August 03, 10:04am

All Reader Reviews by Matt DeWitt

Matt DeWitt has posted no reviews.