Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Matt DeWitt (tritan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Love to camp, bike, fish ,jog and anything else outdoors. My computer is my 2nd wife.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Matt DeWitt

Showing 181 - 189 of 189 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Forum » Thread

who makes the relay?

In GEAR » GoLite Ion Versatility
April 07, 5:05pm

photon light question
Anybody have the photon light with the covert on it? I got this reply from Brightguy for what the covert was below. The cov...

In GEAR » photo light question
April 07, 3:24pm

cooking list
I am going on a cycling / camping trip and looking to lighten up. I plan on 3 meals total. lunch bagel sandwich , oatmeal and eggs for breakfast and spaghetti for supper.I am only packing for two p...

In Gear Lists » cooking list
April 05, 1:42pm

nice stove
Is there directions on how to make your own. I find alot of videos on you tube but not to many with step by step instructions. Here is the link to the honey stove. I like the design because you ...

In GEAR » Wood burning stove
April 04, 9:38am

Wood burning stove
Anybody use the Honey stove ? I am looking for a lightweight stove to take on a weekender in May and was going to make my own alcohol stove or wood burning stove but it looks like the honey can do ...

In GEAR » Wood burning stove
April 03, 8:52pm

I have a friend with the duo and he stated his first night in the backyard was he had alot of condensation? How about you Duo owners? I have a outter limit double wall( 6lbs) and looking to lighten...

In GEAR » Your Favorite 3-Season Solo Tarp Tent, Double Wall Tent or Tarp + Bivvy?
March 29, 9:08pm

Best flashlight
So what do you guys use for lights? I read alot about the photo lights, keychain lights, single cell lights does anybody use headlamps anymore? I was looking at the princeton tec pilot(15G) it can...

In GEAR » Best flashlight
March 29, 7:43pm

intresting article ultralight hiking

In Philosophy & Technique » intresting article ultralight hiking
August 12, 4:07pm

Re: Wise Women Go Light Pt. I
I completely agree with you. I read this article with my mouse coping and pasting every piece of gear into Google to find them and see how much they are and where to purchase. I am new to backpacki...

In Editor's Roundtable » Wise Women Go Light Pt. I
August 03, 10:04am

All Reader Reviews by Matt DeWitt

Matt DeWitt has posted no reviews.