BPL Community Profile

Mark Cashmere (tinkrtoy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NEOH
About Me I started backpacking in the Northeast in high school with 3 buddies where we had quick access to the AT (Hertlein campsite). Continued through college and dropped off during the family-building years. Got back into camping with my sons and Cub Scouts which just fueled the need for more backpacking. Getting out on weekend+ trips for the past few years and loving it all over again.
CityCleveland
StateOH
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Cashmere

Showing 181 - 190 of 221 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Smuckers singles
I try to grab a few extra of these when I find them offered (usually at hotels, etc.) -- http://onlinestore.smucker.com/display_product.cfm?prod_id=330&cat_id=22

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Peanut butter lovers - what do you carry it in
September 17, 1:14pm

ULA Backpacks on Ebay
A few ULAs turned up on the Bay in the last couple of days in case anyone is looking for one and fits the profile (pack/belt sizings)... http://sporting-goods.shop.ebay.com/Backpacks-/36108/i.ht...

In Gear Deals » ULA Backpacks on Ebay
September 14, 9:57am

Medium weight
I can add that my medium Litespeed with zero modifications weighs in on my scale at 40.3 oz. (2 lbs. 8.3 oz.). Nice mods, might need to do the framesheet one myself if I end up keeping the pack. ...

In Gear Swap » GoLite 2008 Litespeed for Sale
September 03, 7:09am

CS UL1
Nice. Any Copper Spur UL1s there being listed as too noisy as well? Would love to find one of those at that price ;). I will tell you that the NeoAir on a wooden floored shelter is quite the noi...

In Gear Deals » Fly Creek 2 - Seattle - REI Bargain Basement
August 25, 8:56pm

Style CS
My Style CS just bit me yesterday so I can say that the blade is sharp, but not locking. This microtool has pretty much replaced my Victorinox Manager SAK as my EDC and I found it more useful on m...

In GEAR » Style and Style CS tools from Leatherman
August 12, 8:49pm

Eddie Bauer Microlite Backpack?
I don't know why this is bugging me. Probably because I intended to pick one up, but didn't at the time and now they seem to be non-existent. Did anyone happen to have seen or purchased o...

In GEAR » Eddie Bauer Microlite Backpack?
August 10, 4:48am

GG Air Compressor
I'll take the GG Air compression sack. Wish there was more I need :) Sending PM

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Accessories+more
August 05, 6:32pm

Good to know
I was curious about this myself - thanks for posting the question and for the replies. I knew that the cinch top was a water-failure point for sure, but I wasn't ready to do a submersible test...

In GEAR » WM stuff bags
July 15, 4:45am

Sure, sure
@OP - Amen, brother. That was my initial thought while reading your post. At one point in the not so distant past, I had to check to see if I accidentally typed www.backpackingultralight.com. Bu...

In Chaff » People are ruining backpacking.
July 15, 4:40am

Interested
I am interested in the Patagonia down sweater and the Arcteryx jacket for sure. PM'ing you...

In Gear Swap » Outerwear - Marmot, WM, Patagonia...
July 09, 7:33am

All Reader Reviews by Mark Cashmere

Mark Cashmere has posted no reviews.