Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Mark Cashmere (tinkrtoy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NEOH
About Me I started backpacking in the Northeast in high school with 3 buddies where we had quick access to the AT (Hertlein campsite). Continued through college and dropped off during the family-building years. Got back into camping with my sons and Cub Scouts which just fueled the need for more backpacking. Getting out on weekend+ trips for the past few years and loving it all over again.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Cashmere

Showing 181 - 190 of 254 | Page: 1 ...7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Forum » Thread

2nd in line
2nd in line. PM sent.

In Gear Swap » FS: TNF Verto wind shirt. New
June 06, 4:36am

Got one
I have an extra you can have. PM me your address and I will get it on the way to you tomorrow. ~Mark

In GEAR » WTB jetboil lid
May 19, 1:15pm

OK, my curiosity got to me. I checked out Websense's categories for your websites and they are classified as follows: -- Shopping -- Potentially Dama...

In Gear Deals » Changes and New Products
May 16, 4:38pm

Real quick 30,000 foot overview of Websense (I employ the same at our office) -- it is web filtering software that allows a company to define which types of websites they want their employees to vi...

In Gear Deals » Changes and New Products
May 16, 4:28pm

As you can probably already see it is going to depend on where you hike. For me in the Midwest snow pretty much dictates gaiters or not.

In GEAR » Convince me of the merits of gaiters.
May 16, 11:37am

Works for me
I was trying to resist this thread as I don't feel that I've proven out my Inov8s yet, but since this thread is still alive I am going to add my 2 cents. I have a high instep and weak join...

In GEAR » Inov 8 Shoes ... Just Another Cult ?
April 27, 9:29pm

Yes, Tommy, it is the Phantasm. Here was the original GT thread --

In GEAR » Best rain jacket for under $150?
April 22, 4:20am

+1 Paclite
Second on anything Paclite. I really haven't tried anything eVent so I am not trying to start up that debate, but I have been really impressed with the Paclite shells I have picked up. Sweaty...

In GEAR » Best rain jacket for under $150?
April 21, 7:37pm

Model number?
Always up for a Citizen Ti watch -- any idea what the model number of this one is? I can't seem to find a model like the pic you posted either on Citizen's website or the Interwebs. Thanks

In Gear Swap » Citizen EcoDrive Watch
March 29, 7:39pm

OK, I will be the first to say it - that depends on what you eat for 5-7 days. I would suggest (as others probably will) that you compile your menu and gather your food before figuring out what ba...

In GEAR » Food Bag Recommendations?
March 29, 7:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Mark Cashmere

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Archtek Toothpaste Tablets
Received a bottle of these this past Christmas and was really surprised when I tried them on the trail this weekend how well they worked. It is going to take me a while to go through the 60 tablet bo...

In Miscellaneous Products
January 26, 6:40am