BPL Community Profile

Mark Cashmere (tinkrtoy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NEOH
About Me I started backpacking in the Northeast in high school with 3 buddies where we had quick access to the AT (Hertlein campsite). Continued through college and dropped off during the family-building years. Got back into camping with my sons and Cub Scouts which just fueled the need for more backpacking. Getting out on weekend+ trips for the past few years and loving it all over again.
CityCleveland
StateOH
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Cashmere

Showing 181 - 190 of 217 | Page: 1 ...3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Style CS
My Style CS just bit me yesterday so I can say that the blade is sharp, but not locking. This microtool has pretty much replaced my Victorinox Manager SAK as my EDC and I found it more useful on m...

In GEAR » Style and Style CS tools from Leatherman
August 12, 8:49pm

Eddie Bauer Microlite Backpack?
I don't know why this is bugging me. Probably because I intended to pick one up, but didn't at the time and now they seem to be non-existent. Did anyone happen to have seen or purchased o...

In GEAR » Eddie Bauer Microlite Backpack?
August 10, 4:48am

GG Air Compressor
I'll take the GG Air compression sack. Wish there was more I need :) Sending PM

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Accessories+more
August 05, 6:32pm

Good to know
I was curious about this myself - thanks for posting the question and for the replies. I knew that the cinch top was a water-failure point for sure, but I wasn't ready to do a submersible test...

In GEAR » WM stuff bags
July 15, 4:45am

Sure, sure
@OP - Amen, brother. That was my initial thought while reading your post. At one point in the not so distant past, I had to check to see if I accidentally typed www.backpackingultralight.com. Bu...

In Chaff » People are ruining backpacking.
July 15, 4:40am

Interested
I am interested in the Patagonia down sweater and the Arcteryx jacket for sure. PM'ing you...

In Gear Swap » Outerwear - Marmot, WM, Patagonia...
July 09, 7:33am

I'll take it.
Sending PM...

In Gear Swap » Thermarest Lightweight Pad
July 03, 6:40am

Potty Trowel
I know this one has been exhausted before, but I finally got around to trying to lighten up one of the $1 Fiskars trowels I found at Walmart. Took out the orange end plug and hacked about 2 inches...

In Make Your Own Gear » Potty Trowel
June 28, 8:08pm

Montbell Thunder Dome 2
Since you are considering the Skyledge, I will throw the MontBell Thunder Dome 2 out there. I just picked one up and I am impressed with the overall size and weight (not for the SUL'ers of cou...

In GEAR » Which Lightweight Tent
June 22, 6:35am

TNF Borealis
I'll take the TNF Borealis 1/4 zip. Sending PM.

In Gear Swap » GEAR CLOSET SALE
June 10, 11:47am

All Reader Reviews by Mark Cashmere

Mark Cashmere has posted no reviews.