BPL Community Profile

Thom Darrah (thomdarrah) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern Oregon
About Me Owner of TrailLite Designs; Developing unique gear for the ultra light adventurer.
CityKlamath Falls
StateOR
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.traillitedesigns.com
My PDF Gear ListUL Gear (Summer)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Thom Darrah

Showing 181 - 190 of 1377 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...138

Forum » Thread

BPL - Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving to all BPL members. Here's to wishing you all a great day and safe holiday weekend enjoying family, friends football and food. For all the BPL R2R2R members - get your ru...

In Other Activities » BPL - Happy Thanksgiving
November 24, 8:49am

TrailLite Designs "CloudVest"
I appreciate all of the comments and suggestions. Most of the concerns mentioned are already being addressed as the design moves forward into production. I hope to have both the CloudVest and UL Cl...

In GEAR » TrailLite Designs "CloudVest"
November 24, 8:29am

61st Birthday XUL Trip
Great format, well written and beautiful pictures. Nicely done TR, thanks. 61 years young! Nothing like a solo UL (or in this case XUL) trip to celebrate a birthday.

In Post-Trip Reports » 61st Birthday XUL Trip
November 23, 9:38pm

I will post lengths and widths of both the S/M and M/L soon. The side closures are omni tape. Because the design is primarily a wearable insulation layer I wanted a nicer head opening, thus the sel...

November 23, 9:26pm

I'm now testing the final prototype of the CloudVest and I thought BPL might find the concept of interest. The CloudVest is designed to function primarily as a wearable i...

November 23, 9:13pm

What size of daypack is everyone using?
I'm using the pre-production version of the 750 ci TrailLite Designs "SingleTrack" (Eugene may get the updated version to test and review for BPL). You can view additional pic...

In GEAR » What size of daypack is everyone using?
November 22, 11:31pm

2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
Injured, I'm out.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
November 22, 11:22pm

Water/Running Packs for Grand Canyon & Beyond
Running Warehouse hase six of the mens NHPL20 hydration packs in stock; http://www.runningwarehouse.com/descpage-NHPL020.html

In GEAR » Water/Running Packs for Grand Canyon & Beyond
November 22, 7:42am

ZimmerBuilt
Chris Zimmer just completed the TrailLite Designs H3 (HandHeld Hydration), I will have these available, along with the hydration pack shown above, soon.

In GEAR » ZimmerBuilt
November 20, 5:56pm

skaha plus hood = separate 2oz down balaclava
In principal I agree with Eugene completely. In practice though I use and prefer a Skaha paired with a down Limited Edition BlackRock Beanie

In GEAR » skaha plus hood = separate 2oz down balaclava?
November 20, 1:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Thom Darrah

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montrail Streak
The new Montrail Streak is a very nice shoe for mixed terrain running. I ran a five mile loop with the shoes right out of the box, with no break in period, and the shoe performed great. No hot spots o...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
April 18, 6:27pm