BPL Community Profile

Rog Tallbloke (tallbloke) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale DON'T LOOK DOWN!!
About Me Backpacking since 11 years old. :-)
CityLeeds
StateGods own County
CountryBritain
My Website URLhttp://www.tallbloke.net

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rog Tallbloke

Showing 181 - 190 of 2540 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...254

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Discovering new CO2 or methane sources
Hi Jerry, You said: That's what I said "When the CO2 rises, it gets warmer, so the oceans release more CO2" Yes, that is what you've said. Several times. Repeating falsehoo...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
August 15, 12:53am

Hi Jerry, You said: When the CO2 rises, it gets warmer, so the oceans release more CO2 - positive feedback But this is the wrong way round. When it gets warmer, co2 rises. This has been know...

August 14, 1:35pm

Hi Jerry, 1 - It's not just about less solubility of co2 in water at higher temperature. Higher temperature also speeds up release of co2 by decaying material, the breakdown of volcanic mate...

August 14, 2:38am

Hi Jerry, You said: If we don't know what causes ice ages, then how do we know any slight climate changes we've observed are due to this unknown, or to increased CO2. Because the cha...

August 13, 12:03pm

Re: Discovering new CO2 or methane sources
Hi Bob, Thanks for your comment. I've explained to Dan a few times that I'm not saying the newly discovered facts about volcanic emissions mean the extra co2 is "new". Rather, ...

August 13, 2:47am

Typos and research
Jerry: Typo, heh. Insead of speculating, try to find the 'full discussion' of the Enhanced Greenhouse Effect in the literature. Good luck. Dan: Whether or not you think undersea volcanoe...

August 09, 2:04am

Re: volcanic sources
Dan asks: wouldn't we have noticed a 100 fold increase in volcanic activity? There hasn't been a hundred fold increase in volcanic activity. The emission from the lava fields (as they b...

August 08, 4:08am

Get thee to a library
Dan tells us: As far as 'the height of emmission(sic)' increasing with global warming goes, I am not aware of the AGW side claiming that. In fact, it is the opposite. Get thee to a libr...

August 07, 11:44pm

Re: warming ocean
Dan has edited his post while I was replying to it to add this: I'm not so sure a Global Average surface temp make sense when applied to Climate Change. In climate change there is a disrupti...

August 07, 1:30am

Where the Greenhouse Theory fails
Dan, there are a lot of errors and misconceptions in your description of 'the greenhouse effect'. The 'blanket' explanation is a fairy story made up to satisfy the gullible. If you ...

August 07, 12:44am

All Reader Reviews by Rog Tallbloke

Rog Tallbloke has posted no reviews.