BPL Community Profile

Rog Tallbloke (tallbloke) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale DON'T LOOK DOWN!!
About Me Backpacking since 11 years old. :-)
CityLeeds
StateGods own County
CountryBritain
My Website URLhttp://www.tallbloke.net

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rog Tallbloke

Showing 181 - 190 of 2533 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...254

Forum » Thread

Get thee to a library
Dan tells us: As far as 'the height of emmission(sic)' increasing with global warming goes, I am not aware of the AGW side claiming that. In fact, it is the opposite. Get thee to a libr...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
August 07, 11:44pm

Re: warming ocean
Dan has edited his post while I was replying to it to add this: I'm not so sure a Global Average surface temp make sense when applied to Climate Change. In climate change there is a disrupti...

August 07, 1:30am

Where the Greenhouse Theory fails
Dan, there are a lot of errors and misconceptions in your description of 'the greenhouse effect'. The 'blanket' explanation is a fairy story made up to satisfy the gullible. If you ...

August 07, 12:44am

Re: Extra heat
Dan says: Rog, to claim the ocean is only absorbing CO2 but not heat generated by CO2 is off the mark. And then to say you can find the heat in the ocean from 70 years of extra solar activity, but...

August 06, 3:35pm

Super flares
Hi Daniel, The last big flare which hit Earth caused some extensive damage to power distribution systems in Canada. The big daddy of flares was the Carrington event in 1859. http://en.wikipe...

August 06, 3:26pm

Re: quote
Natural variation does include variation in solar output... BUT: There is an important difference between variation in an external climate driver which can add energy to the system and internal var...

August 06, 12:05am

Goelogists
Here's what I said: "The co2 global warming theorists have been saying that it's perfectly possible for natural variation to cause a cessation of global warming for a decade...we ne...

August 05, 4:46pm

Re: Both ways
Dan, if you read what I wrote again about what the co2 global warming theorists have been saying, you'll see that I didn't contradict myself because I said that they are saying natural vari...

August 05, 3:46pm

Solar factors in Earth's climate
Dan, I'll try to answer your questions about the Sun in what follows. I don't have anything much to say about predictions about this years agriculture from USDA; it's not my area of exp...

August 05, 2:15pm

Solar factors in Earth's climate
Matthew, thank you for injecting some good sense into the debate at this point. The solar factor has been wrongly dismissed as being relatively unimportant to our understanding of climate change an...

August 05, 4:34am

All Reader Reviews by Rog Tallbloke

Rog Tallbloke has posted no reviews.