BPL Community Profile

Sven Klingemann (svenklingemann) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sven Klingemann hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Sven Klingemann has not added a biography yet.
CityChicago
StateIL
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sven Klingemann

Showing 181 - 190 of 428 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...43

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Size? - Doug
It does have the sternum strap and waist belt. I don't think that it has the contoured shoulder straps though. I really have never had a problem with the shoulder straps myself ... Cheers, Sven

In Gear Swap » Backpacks for sale!!!
April 09, 8:47am

Re: kodiak
Cool, thanks. S.

In Gear Swap » WTB Bear Vault BV400/WM Kodiak/Dakota
April 08, 11:30am

WTB Bear Vault BV400/WM Kodiak/Dakota
Hi guys - looking for a Bear Vault 400 and a WM Dakota or Kodiak 6' left zip. Thanks! S.

In Gear Swap » WTB Bear Vault BV400/WM Kodiak/Dakota
April 08, 8:54am

Re: Size?
Its is this one: (Total Volume: 2750ci / 45L) http://www.mountainlaureldesigns.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=47&osCsid=25011778cbccc6fcdf492644d5a4a87e Cheers, Sven

April 08, 8:51am

Re: MLD Prophet still available - pics + freebie!!
Bump! Come on guys ... help me out here! :-) S.

April 08, 7:54am

Re: Money is the root.....
You may want to check out Gandhi as well

In Editor's Roundtable » Affluenza: Fact-Heavy Book Carries a Lightweight Message
April 07, 9:27pm

MLD Prophet still available - pics + freebie!!
Great backpack ... get it for $75+shipping ... 40% off new!! I am also including a brand new Thermarest dual purpose stuff sac size large (pillow/stuff sac) a $20 value for free! Cheers, Sven

April 07, 6:39pm

Re: Sub 1 limits to performance?
Ahhh... I would miss researching and buying/selling gear!! :-) Lol S.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sub 1 lb. XUL : Possible or BS?
April 07, 1:06pm

Re: Re: Question about vestibule size
Well, if you put your backpack in the vestibule lenghtwise and on its side it may work, even with 12"; at the widest point. But it really is not big, that is for sure ... Inside the tent you h...

In GEAR » Question about vestibule size
April 07, 12:30pm

Advice needed - Denali trip
Hi, I will be going on a 5-6 day backpacking trip to Denali (starting may 3rd) and was looking for potential trip routes/resources for planning it! Do you know of an awesome route that you can rec...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Advice needed - Denali trip
April 07, 9:37am

All Reader Reviews by Sven Klingemann

Showing 1 - 10 of 16 | Page: 1 2

Review

Category

Big Agnes Clearview
Just tested the Clearview (mummy style full length) on a three day trip to Michigan. Temperatures overnight were between high fourties to high fiftees. - Comfort: The pad was quite comfortable when i...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
August 22, 2:06pm

Nano Technology Micro Ceramic Water Filter
In my search for a light water filter I tried outNano Technology's Micro Ceramic Water Filter on a recent three day trip. - Pros: Light weight! Less than 3oz. Filters out particles down to 0.1ยต a...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
May 14, 9:36am

Six Moon Designs Refuge "X"
I have used the Refuge X on a three day trip to the UP in Michigan. Temperatures overnight were between 30-40F and there was no rain or significant wind. I received the tent at a weight of 15.8 oz, a...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
May 11, 8:07pm

Exped Downmat 7
OK - I need to boost that rating again! I have the 72inch Exped Downmat and it has not let me down yet! :-) It is a bit heavy, but if you are looking for a pad that is really comfortable, especially...

April 28, 8:50am

Backpacking Light FeatherLite Vapor Mitts
I have used the Mitts on several trips now in temperatures ranging from -10F to about 35F, with and without Possum Down liners and despite multiple attempts from my girlfriend to steal them from me (h...

In Clothing - Headwear, Handwear
January 22, 3:06pm

BMW Cocoon Pro 60 Parka
I have been able to test the Pro Parka now for about one month. Sizing/Fit: I am 5'6 and 140lbs; the Parka (size XS)fits great with the exception of its length. one or two more inches would have...

In Clothing - Insulating - Synthetic (Polarguard, Primaloft, etc.)
January 14, 12:01pm

Trail Designs Caldera Stove
The Caldera stove is truly wonderful. I have paired it with the Firelite 500 mug and it performs really well. Boiling times are much shorter compared to the MSR pocker rocket I have and if you know ho...

In Stoves - Alcohol
November 05, 8:04am

Timberland Delerion Low Pro
I have used the Delerion Pros for about 9 months now. The are light, are good for stream crossing and look rather cool to me. On the downside, the footbox is very narrow and I have been having consist...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
November 02, 8:20am

Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo
Just got the Lunar Solo and have used it on a weekend trip at the Black River Falls in WI. I was a bit worried about (a) ease of setup based on other people's comments and (b)problems of condensat...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
June 11, 9:47am

POE AO-Lite Women's Petite
This is a great sleeping pad. 18.5oz, 3 seasons. Very comfortable and compact, no slipping around, especially due to the side rails. I am side-sleeper, so the extra hip support comes in handy. Certain...

June 04, 8:47pm