BPL Community Profile

spelt ! (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt !

Showing 181 - 190 of 1236 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...124

Forum » Thread

BPL wants input on proposed forum code of conduct
From the home page: 2.Nov.13 Please review our new draft statement of forum behavior guidelines and provide feedback by filing a support issue before November 15, 2013. MLIFE's can expect an...

In Community Support Forum » BPL wants input on proposed forum code of conduct
November 02, 12:42pm

Re: New River, West Virginia
Maggie, thanks for sharing, and I'm glad you're having fun!

In Packrafting » New to packrafting (need recommendations)
November 01, 8:30am

Re: Thank you.
This was excellent. Congratulations on your planning and hard work culminating in success. Thank you, too, for your write-up. A story well worth sharing, and you told it well.

In Editor's Roundtable » Thru-Hiking Alaska’s Arctic: A 1,000 Mile Solo Traverse
October 31, 12:05am

Re: Progressives should not embrace ACA
Actual progressives, aka those whose politics go beyond "registered Democrats who support gay marriage" have been highly critical of the ACA. Most have accepted that it is a marginal firs...

In Chaff » Progressives should not embrace ACA
October 30, 9:19pm

Re: re
I like glowire a lot. The sheath is soft and gives good friction to hold knots but it's stiff enough not to collapse and jam them. And it's not so skinny that my carpal tunnel-challenged ha...

In GEAR » Favorite guy line?
October 30, 7:07pm

Re: Re: Cheap UL hammocks on eBay
Dale what was your experience communicating with the dphammocks guy? I've looked before at his UL hammock with the mystery low-stretch material but got a weird vibe from the site and never orde...

In Hammocks » Cheap UL hammocks on eBay
October 29, 10:12am

Re: Backpacking With A Voice Recorder
I usually write my feelings and observations--have kept a private blog for close to a decade now, and paper notes and journals on all manner of things from tea tastings to backpacking trips. I some...

In Editor's Roundtable » Backpacking With A Voice Recorder
October 29, 7:25am

Re: manly affection
Sharon, nice link.

In Chaff » Open relationships, polyamory, etc
October 28, 7:51pm

respect the living
Intimate details from total strangers on an open forum makes all readers voyeurs, with no way to obtain prior consent absent a content warning and disclaimer, which the OP did not provide. I have s...

In Chaff » What Matters Most
October 28, 7:48pm

Re: Ads
I understand not wanting the system to be gamed, but isn't the point to have ads that are clicked on regularly? If I clicked, for example, one ad per day, is that going to help, or get me flagg...

In Community Support Forum » BPL has Ads now ?
October 26, 9:49pm

All Reader Reviews by spelt !

spelt ! has posted no reviews.