Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Hendrik Morkel (skullmonkey) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Finland
About Me Wilderness Guide, environmentalist, entrepreneur.
CityTampere
CountryFinland
My Website URLhttp://www.hikinginfinland.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hendrik Morkel

Showing 181 - 190 of 396 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...40

Forum » Thread

Laufbursche
Douglas, no website yet. Rumours have it the company will launch on the 1st of May, so you'd have to be patient a bit longer =) Robert, Silnylon version is 430 g and the cuben version is 230...

In GEAR » MLD Solomid vs. Zpacks Hexamid?
February 21, 5:51am

Hexamid
The ZPacks Hexamid does come to my mind, if I see the photos of the Nomad/ LHG tents.

In GEAR » LightHeart Gear? New Maker? Looks interesting.
February 21, 5:39am

Scarp 1 fits
I had my Scarp 1 in its packsack in the side pocket, not behind all of the compression cord but only the top one, and that worked fine. I believe if I want I could fit the whole tent behind all of ...

In GEAR » ULA Ohm Side Compression
February 21, 5:23am

Titanium Goat Tenkara Rod
Titanium Goat brought out, in cooperation with Tenkara USA (the guys behind the tenkara rods) a rod/pole adapter. Let me quote their description from here: "The TiGoat -Tenkara USA rod/pole...

In GEAR » Titanium Goat Tenkara Rod
February 12, 7:39am

Re: Re: Laufbursche
Hi Douglas, the beak doesn't unzip on the Laufbursche, its handled in a different way ;) The Tanzpalast (Dancing Palace, because it is so roomy) is well-thought-out, and while it looks simil...

February 08, 12:04pm

Laufbursche
OT: Christoph, schau mal bei trekking-ultraleicht.de vorbei, da wird Dir auch kompetent weiter geholfen ;) /OT I wouldn't take any of the two, because after testing the Laufbursche Tanzpala...

February 08, 3:17am

Todella hyvää!
Looks awesome, Timo! Yellow tarp with beaks coming soon?

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG tarp and bivy
January 26, 10:19am

Trail Designs
The three guys behind Trail Designs took out time from making the Caldera Cone.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Cottage manufacturers - interviewed
January 25, 10:03am

Re: Bushbuddy UL Pot Support for Alcohol Stove?
Gabriel, its what I use and without problems. I made a MYOG Top Burner from Redbull cans which fits neatly under the pot on top of the BBU pot stand. Haven't experienced any problems with that ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Bushbuddy UL Pot Support for Alcohol Stove?
January 24, 3:40am

Re: Just used my Lightning Ascents
Eric, I really dislike the binding to be honest. I go as far to say that its rubbish and the new Speedlock bindings on the Axis (which is like the Lightning Ascent with different binding) would be ...

In Winter Hiking » New MSR Snowshoes 2010 - 2011
January 23, 8:19am

All Reader Reviews by Hendrik Morkel

Hendrik Morkel has posted no reviews.