BPL Community Profile

Chris W (simplespirit) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale WNC
About Me I backpack and packraft, and sometimes teach both. I bicycle and ride a motorcycle. Sometimes I run. Sometimes I do Yoga. I have wilderness medical and whitewater rescue training. I can be a bit of a gear junky, although I seem to read more and buy less these days.
CityAsheville
StateNC
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://getlostoutfitters.com
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris W

Showing 181 - 190 of 2470 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...247

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Basic Dimensions and more
"Yes I know I can look it up for myself. Basic information like that should be included in the review. Just saying." I don't really see a point in providing dimensions (I did provi...

In Editor's Roundtable » Zpacks Multi-Pack Review
August 22, 7:53am

Re: 110
Unfortunately, the 110 doesn't come in a 4E width.

In Editor's Roundtable » New Balance Minimus MT00 Review
August 03, 12:08pm

FS: MLD Super Mid
I have a lightly used MLD Super Mid in yellow. Standard MLD guylines are attached and it has been seam sealed. Asking $225 shipped OBO. - SOLD

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Super Mid
July 19, 2:00pm

Re: D shaped ?
Well, it's flat across the bottom, but the panel is more D shaped than rectangular on mine. Of course I've been through a few revisions and you probably have a newer one.

In Make Your Own Gear » The Black and White pack
July 05, 9:05am

FS: Shelters - GoLite and Zpacks
Both are pending sale.

In Gear Swap » FS: Shelters - GoLite and Zpacks
July 04, 12:26pm

FS: Shelters - GoLite and Zpacks
GoLite Shangri-La 1 Tent (outer, inner, stakes) - used on a couple of trips. Asking $100 shipped. - SOLD Zpacks Hexamid Solo Plus Tent with beak and 2P groundsheet - used on a couple of t...

In Gear Swap » FS: Shelters - GoLite and Zpacks
July 04, 11:58am

Re: DX-40 Availability
You might be able to convince Javan Dempsey to sell you some. We went together and bought 10 yards a while back and most of it is sitting at his place. The HMG bottom is more D shaped than recta...

In Make Your Own Gear » The Black and White pack
July 03, 4:35pm

Re: BackSliding
The pursuit of going lighter should not come at the cost of being comfortable, so I wouldn't say you're backsliding at all. In fact, the ultimate goal of going lighter is to increase comfor...

In GEAR » BackSliding
June 27, 7:14am

Re: Hiking with a Pet.. Where in NC/TN?
Anywhere on the AT (down here) outside of the Smokies is fine as are most other areas. You could easily make a more leisurely (it's 30-35 miles) 3 day trip out of the Art Loeb trail but you'...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Hiking with a Pet.. Where in NC/TN?
June 22, 2:00pm

Re: Ask an expert
I can't speak to general copyright but a quick google search indicated there wasn't any precedent set yet and most copyright lawyers don't agree who owns what. With that said, when y...

In Chaff » Ask an expert
June 22, 1:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris W

Chris W has posted no reviews.