BPL Community Profile

Chris W (simplespirit) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale .
About Me .
City.
State.
Country.
My PDF Gear List.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris W

Showing 181 - 190 of 2475 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...248

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Solo-Plus Tent State of the Market Report
For the record, I am not an employee. I do have a title (which I volunteered for) but I'm more of a private contractor just like anyone else who submits articles.

In Editor's Roundtable » Solo-Plus Tent State of the Market Report
September 19, 6:31am

Re: Re: Solo-Plus Tent State of the Market Report
Are you volunteering Ken?

September 19, 6:22am

Re: Solo-Plus Tent State of the Market Report
I have zero interest in arguing why this report is written the way it is. With that said, here's the dilemma- You guys want long-term test data delivered over short periods. If the review ta...

September 19, 5:53am

Re: re: Pulse and Kinetic
Thanks for the clarification on the hood Dave. I (shame on me) was going solely off the Rab descriptions. This has quickly become my go-to shell for everything from backpacking to around town t...

In Editor's Roundtable » Rab Kinetic Jacket Review
September 05, 10:46am

Re: Late Summer, mid-Appalachian mountains
I'm curious what you define as "late Summer"? Having been in the South all of my life, I'd say this is late Summer now and we're not getting overnight temps anywhere near the ...

In Gear Lists » Late Summer, mid-Appalachian mountains
August 22, 2:09pm

Re: Re: Basic Dimensions and more
"Yes I know I can look it up for myself. Basic information like that should be included in the review. Just saying." I don't really see a point in providing dimensions (I did provi...

In Editor's Roundtable » Zpacks Multi-Pack Review
August 22, 7:53am

Re: 110
Unfortunately, the 110 doesn't come in a 4E width.

In Editor's Roundtable » New Balance Minimus MT00 Review
August 03, 12:08pm

FS: MLD Super Mid
I have a lightly used MLD Super Mid in yellow. Standard MLD guylines are attached and it has been seam sealed. Asking $225 shipped OBO. - SOLD

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Super Mid
July 19, 2:00pm

Re: D shaped ?
Well, it's flat across the bottom, but the panel is more D shaped than rectangular on mine. Of course I've been through a few revisions and you probably have a newer one.

In Make Your Own Gear » The Black and White pack
July 05, 9:05am

FS: Shelters - GoLite and Zpacks
Both are pending sale.

In Gear Swap » FS: Shelters - GoLite and Zpacks
July 04, 12:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris W

Chris W has posted no reviews.