Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Steofan The Apostate (simaulius) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bohemian Alps
About Me Running in the hills north of Lincoln NE, where, in the words of Ted Koosier, the glaciers kicked the mud and rocks off of their galoshes before stomping back to Canada.
Running 3-6 miles every day. Counting down to Colorado trip in June, YNP in July. Walking out to short overnights, driving out when I get the rare two days-off in a row.
StateNebraska

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steofan The Apostate

Showing 181 - 190 of 314 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...32

Forum » Thread

How animals navigate
Nice article! Wonder why no one drops people into tanks of water as test subjects? I was reading somewhere that an eagle can see a pine needle fall to the forest floor, a deer can hear it land and ...

In Philosophy & Technique » How animals navigate
July 13, 7:54am

"Cuben makes everything better"
... as someone once said on this site. If that is the case, if BLP does ever meet Match.com either there is hope for all of us or we are all doomed.

In Chaff » BPL meets Match.com
July 11, 12:37pm

Day Hiking in Bama
Day hiking with boys!! Are you insane?? Have fun, no matter what those hooligans try to do to one another the first few times that you are out. I used to wait a couple of days then go around the ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Day Hiking in Bama
July 09, 7:02am

Flaming Hot Carbon
Hi Rog! Loved the quote,"I anticipate another cold winter, a warmer 2012-2013, then a rapid decline in global temperature from 2014-2015..." Does anyone have an estimate/handle on upc...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
June 23, 8:12am

It's scientifically proven!
Sure would love to sleep better, need to find two trees though.

In Hammocks » It's scientifically proven!
June 21, 11:12pm

The Hardest Bicycle Race In The World
Gotta have your heart and soul onto a race where one of the rules states that 'you are responsible for yourself'. My best wishes and good luck go out to all!

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » The Hardest Bicycle Race In The World
June 11, 6:20am

Fanning the flame war
Maybe the problem is that all of the Y2K notes have been destroyed\deleted. Gotta watch those parameter settings, kids. Point and click is OK, but DOS still rules!!

In Chaff » Fanning the flame war
June 06, 10:50pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rights, World Govt and Climate Alarmism
Fly your Google Earth map over to the town of Sundial, West Virginia. Zoom out a bit and look NW of the town. It's called mountain top removal coal mining and is perfectly legal and it leaves a...

June 06, 10:31pm

Re: Rights, World Govt and Climate Alarmism
"The Committee for Anti-Climatic Activities (CACA) is watching you, and has access to all your internet ramblings..." How true. The land, water and air have been legally converted int...

June 06, 6:45am

just my opinion too but
Kevin, you are so spot on! +1 from me.

In GEAR » Designing a couple of Bivy sacks
June 05, 6:46am

All Reader Reviews by Steofan The Apostate

Steofan The Apostate has posted no reviews.