Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Serge G. (sgiachetti) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Boulder, CO
About Me I started backpacking as a teenager in southern appalachia. My summers in college were spent in mountain heaven, glacier national park. Since then, I've lived and played in the high sierras, the cascades, and now the colorado front range. Walking into the mountains for a few days with a light pack never seems to lose its charm. I recently picked up a bad habit called climbing.
CityBoulder
StateCO
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://sergegiachetti.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Serge G.

Showing 181 - 190 of 694 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...70

Forum » Thread

bump
warm, stylish, orange, and for sale.

In Gear Swap » Dynafit Vulcan Down Jacket $115 (Orange, M)
November 24, 11:41pm

bump
warm, light, synthetic, and for sale.

In Gear Swap » Patagonia DAS Pants (L) $135
November 24, 11:39pm

Dynafit Vulcan Down Jacket $115 (Orange, M)
sold

In Gear Swap » Dynafit Vulcan Down Jacket $115 (Orange, M)
November 24, 12:53am

Patagonia DAS Pants (L) $135
These go for $250 new. I got them for a good deal, and used them on one 7 day packraft trip. 100grams of primaloft one. I like them, but I think down pants will suit me a little better for our typi...

In Gear Swap » Patagonia DAS Pants (L) $135
November 24, 12:42am

nice
I'll have to swing by the mb store and check it out. I've used a driclime or vapour rise on most winter outings over the last couple years, and paired with a light base, they're pretty ...

In GEAR » Shiny new thing: MB Ultra Light Shell Jacket
November 18, 11:53pm

la sportiva helios
right now my favorite piece of gear is my trail runners, the la sportiva helios. These are easily my favorite trail shoes ever. Nimble, amazing grip, locked down fit, good balance of ground feel an...

In GEAR » What's Your Favorite Piece of Gear?
November 04, 12:52am

Re: Boulder store
" I was looking at their regular inventory downstairs and Tobin offered to grab me one from the clearance section instead." + 1, Tobin's the man.

In Gear Deals » any montbell deals?
October 17, 2:00am

mirage
I'd 2nd the suggestion to checkout the montbell mirage. I think thats about the most jacket you'd want to bring on the PCT, but its about as warm as it gets for that weight. While it could ...

In GEAR » Down hooded jackets
October 15, 11:53pm

interested
pm sent. interested.

In Gear Swap » FS: MSR Twin Sisters
October 15, 12:25am

all season
wow, interesting info on the EN tests, Rick. Reminds me of the recent bpl article about the effects of wind on insulation. A mat can be 'hot' in the way that a sleeping bag is 'hot&...

In GEAR » Neo XTherm too warm?
October 14, 3:36am

All Reader Reviews by Serge G.

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Customer Service
Rand was really helpful on two stove purchases. Answered all questions almost immediately and helped get a sidewinder made for me at a moment's notice for a trip. Couldn't as for better custom...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 10, 3:44am

Gossamer Gear Gorilla
I'm very impressed with this pack. I tried out a few packs for a planned AT thru hike (didn't pan out yet), and this was far and a away my favorite. With the stay and sitpad, the pack conforms...

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 28, 1:59am

Gossamer Gear Gorilla
edit: double post

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 28, 1:56am