Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rusty Beaver (rustyb) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Rocky Mountains
About Me Rusty Beaver has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rusty Beaver

Showing 181 - 190 of 814 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...82

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: The vestibule can look awfully inviting..,
"(drinking from a bottle where my urin just spend 6 hours inside is really not for me)" It wouldn't be for me either...if I were using a plastic bottle. Unlike stainless, plastic h...

In GEAR » Pee bottle?? best practices
March 09, 10:37am

Gett'n it done
As a frequent male urinator, I've come to like the following 2 methods: The most recent is using my ~27oz Klean Kanteen w/ stainless lid. I roll on to my side to pee...but rather than dump it,...

In GEAR » Pee bottle?? best practices
March 09, 9:11am

Re: Re: I'm a thrasher too
"Right now I'm giving the Zpacks (with zip and draft tube) serious consideration due to its hybrid design and very low weight." Just a word of caution here. I had a Zpacks bag with...

In GEAR » Sleeping bag input needed from the Ladies
March 08, 11:28am

Re: had both
Speaking of which (hope this is relevant), are any of you guys who are using (or have used) the TiGoat/Ruta Locura poles using the optional straps? If so, are they connected to the pole in a manner...

In GEAR » LT-4 Poles
March 05, 4:19pm

I too have had both
Once I used my Sawyer, I sold my Steripen....primarily because I don't want to depend on batteries and technology out there. I was also always afraid of damaging it by dropping. Re the diffi...

In GEAR » Sawyer squeeze vs. steripen
March 01, 8:06pm

Re: lofty goodness
Thanks, Tommy. I pondered a quilt early on. I'm a tossing and turning sleeper though...all over the place, all night...and I decided a quilt would leave me chilled with drafts. The Vireo goes w...

In GEAR » Custom 20 oz Feathered Friends Vireo with 6"+ loft.
February 26, 9:41pm

Re: Re: Nice bag!
I don't know how much difference it makes but the 68" version has 8.7oz of fill. My Vireo is the 74". Another variable is the 48" hip circumference. That's the narrowest hip ...

February 26, 7:27pm

Re: i've always really liked this bag
Richard, I spoke with them about this (drawcord) and, if I remember correctly, was told they would. I don't remember why I chose not to though. Perhaps it was more $ than I wanted to spend, ...

February 26, 3:51pm

Re: Nice bag!
Thanks, Stephen & Katy. Re FF custom work, yes, I agree. Also, I don't know if I caught them at a slow time or what but they had it to me within 2 wks. Re the ounces of fill, I'...

February 26, 1:23pm

Re: Custom 20 oz Feathered Friends Vireo
Thanks, Raymond. Pretty stoked to try it out. Took me two or more yrs to figure a bag out. My Summerlite just wasn't warm enough for my needs...and I was tired of getting lost in the hood of th...

February 26, 9:10am

All Reader Reviews by Rusty Beaver

Rusty Beaver has posted no reviews.