Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ryan Krause (rmkrause) - BPL Guest

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Ryan Krause has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
StateWA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Krause

Showing 181 - 190 of 224 | Page: 1 ...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Forum » Thread

Brunton Flashlight/Lantern Reviews
Amazon has a few reviews on the Brunton flashlight/lantern, some more informative than others: http://www.amazon.com/Brunton-Lamplight-Extendible-Flashlight-Lantern/dp/B0007U9D2O Personally...

In Editor's Roundtable » Coleman Pack-Away Lantern Spotlite Review
May 29, 7:15pm

Batteries
I would definitely suggest obtaining the CR123 batteries online - going to the store they are sold at an outrageous price. Rechargeable versions are also available.

In Editor's Roundtable » Coleman Pack-Away Lantern Spotlite Review
May 28, 8:12pm

Patagonia Guides
I too have a pair of Patagonia Guide Pants - I got them on sale during one of Patagonia's sales and absolutely love them for winter use. I've hiked and skied in them and found them to be g...

In Winter Hiking » Winter Pants
May 22, 2:37pm

Safety
According to current research and analytic techniques, polypropylene doesn't appear to leach. http://www.ourstolenfuture.org/NEWSCIENCE/oncompounds/bisphenola/2003/2003-0205howdeshelletal.ht...

In GEAR » GSI Outdoors Cascadian Cup SPOTLITE REVIEW
May 21, 3:17pm

Web Search
Just google for "GSI Outdoors Cascadian Bowl" and it'll bring back a bunch of retailers that carry both the bowl and cup.

In GEAR » GSI Outdoors Cascadian Bowl SPOTLITE REVIEW
May 21, 3:06pm

Welcome
Welcome to the forums. They've probably shipped by now but you could have cancelled the order, or even just paying the return shipping and going with Roger's bag or another bag from Gear S...

In GEAR » a not-so-light (ie. cheap) 0F sleeping bag
May 16, 10:29am

Gear Swap?
With cost being critical, rather than go new, what about gently used? Have you looked/asked in the gear swap section?

In GEAR » a not-so-light (ie. cheap) 0F sleeping bag
May 14, 11:33am

Awesome!!!
That is so awesome. Engineers rule. Local university mechanical engineering department might be a way to access a formal metrology lab for testing. There are commercial labs that will do the...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Titanium/Carbon Fiber Ice Axe
May 14, 11:19am

Inseam?
What is the inseam length?

In Gear Swap » FS: RailRiders XTreme Adventure Pant (new) size: small $60 shipped
May 09, 11:04am

Is it a real Mora Frosts?
Have you bought the fillet knife? It looks like it is a Mora Frosts Clipper knife, which is an excellent knife with an easy to sharpen Scandanavian grind and a comfy grip, the sheaths are junk tho...

In Gear Deals » A couple of knife deals
May 01, 9:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Krause

Ryan Krause has posted no reviews.