BPL Community Profile

Jeremy B. (requiem) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Jeremy B. has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy B.

Showing 181 - 190 of 336 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...34

Forum » Thread

Re: Where does it come from?
Correct, a Synmat UL7 is not enough for snow. I've tried it once and you can still feel some cold coming through. Getting the total R-value above 5 is generally recommended.

In GEAR » Thinking a downfilled jacket question
March 09, 8:39pm

Re: CO2 and other Contributions by Planes, Auto, and Cows ??
Greg, Can you give us some idea of what you want the answer to be, so that we can provide the appropriate data? Thanks!

In Chaff » CO2 and other Contributions by Planes, Auto, and Cows ??
March 07, 10:17pm

Re: Re: 3-5 experts
Ultimately, if Ann In Med wants to maintain its reputation as a reputable journal, it can't go around publishing garbage, can it? That assumes it is able to tell the difference, but "ga...

In Chaff » BSA discrimination policy :(
March 07, 1:39am

Re: Snowshoeing
Sports Basement, at least the one on Bryant, has snowshoes for rent. I assume it's a group outing, or that you have some idea of where you'll go? A few weeks ago I used only a light lon...

In Winter Hiking » Snowshoeing
March 07, 12:50am

Re: Re: Did I buy a counterfeit Patagonia Nano Puff?
Yes, posting label/tag information would be useful. I am curious if it might have been a mislabeled Micro Puff instead, as some of those have had horizontal diamonds. Some of the pics here have...

In GEAR » Did I buy a counterfeit Patagonia Nano Puff?
March 06, 1:55pm

Re: TSA to allow pocketknives, some sports equipment
Takes effect April 25, useful items include small swiss army knives, trekking poles, and Wiffle bats. A locking blade is still verboten; do the blades on the mini leatherthings lock? (I like th...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » TSA to allow pocketknives, some sports equipment
March 05, 2:46pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: I made it myself
Really? I figured the "Sacred geometry, crystal and invocations for protection" bullet was a pretty strong giveaway.

In GEAR » Stericard water purification
March 01, 8:06pm

Re: Stericard water purification
I'd need to review which particular sacred invocations they used to properly determine efficacy. Often a call to Yog-Sothoth is used, resulting in unexpected complications. / Why ye...

In GEAR » Stericard water purification
March 01, 6:10pm

Re: Baltoro VS Arcteryx
My point of comparison to the Baltoro would be the large Ospreys, so I can't comment on the Altra. My thoughts on the Baltoro: 1. The suspension is indeed very nice. 2. It has a large u-sh...

In GEAR » Great Pack for Traveling?
February 28, 5:21pm

Re: Re: "Photo test from iPhone"
Was the tip of the tail sharply pointed? Edit: adding in my guess of "Sharp-tailed snake"

In User Test Forum » Photo test from iPhone
February 27, 8:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy B.

Jeremy B. has posted no reviews.