Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy and Angela (requiem) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Jeremy and Angela has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy and Angela

Showing 181 - 190 of 363 | Page: 1 ...10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...37

Forum » Thread

Re: File size needs to be less than 5,000,000 bytes ?? SOLVE IT....
Please Google "resize photo" for a listing of online services that can quickly scale down an image for you. About 550 pixels wide should be plenty for posting on BPL; that should bring...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » File size needs to be less than 5,000,000 bytes ??
July 23, 11:16pm

Re: Firearms
Colin, nope, I'm pretty much envisioning the "divine intervention" scene in Pulp Fiction. I don't have incredible faith in the ability of a shaky and terrified person to hit thei...

In GEAR » Pepper Spray lacking when wolf attacking
July 09, 11:24pm

Re: Wolves
It seems to me that bear spray should be perfectly adequate if one waits for the animal to come within range and holds the can steady. If you don't expect to be able to do that, you should plan...

In GEAR » Pepper Spray lacking when wolf attacking
July 09, 9:39pm

Re: Permethrin vs. Picaridin
Correct, Permethrin for clothing and Picaridin for skin (or do as Bob suggests). General precautions: Keep Deet away from nylon (damages it). Keep Permethrin away from fish and cats (kills the...

In GEAR » Permethrin vs. Picaridin
July 01, 2:51pm

Re: FS: LOTS of Clothing. T2 Hoodies, R1 Hoody, Patagonia Pants/shorts, Super Cell, Cap 2 Tshirts.
R1 arrived today as well. Had fun with the matryoshka-style packaging. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » FS: LOTS of Clothing. T2 Hoodies, R1 Hoody, Patagonia Pants/shorts, Super Cell, Cap 2 Tshirts.
June 24, 9:54pm

Re: FS: LOTS of Clothing. T2 Hoodies, R1 Hoody, Patagonia Pants/shorts, Super Cell, Cap 2 Tshirts.
PM sent on the R1

In Gear Swap » FS: LOTS of Clothing. T2 Hoodies, R1 Hoody, Patagonia Pants/shorts, Super Cell, Cap 2 Tshirts.
June 21, 12:22am

Re: climbing rope weight
Edit: nm

In GEAR » climbing rope weight
May 30, 11:11am

Re: **rule** chose bright colored gear
Just some Monday-morning quarterbacking here... On visibility: As Ken mentioned, it's not all that easy to spot someone from a helicopter. A signal mirror, light, fire, or making patterns ...

In Philosophy & Technique » **rule** chose bright colored gear
May 29, 7:56pm

Re: good info
I hadn't realized the newer Verizon iPhones (4S and 5) now take SIMs. It looks like the phones may still have CDMA radios that would work without the SIM, so it'd be good to test things ou...

In GEAR » iPhone GPS: disabling cell service
April 22, 1:48am

Re: Where to learn basic climbing skills?
If you're going to use a rope you'll want to learn to build proper anchors. There is also a gear requirement* (the rope, gear to attach you to it, gear to build the anchor, etc.) If you a...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Where to learn basic climbing skills?
April 19, 10:06am

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy and Angela

Jeremy and Angela has posted no reviews.